Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CoTrader - Blockchain Decentralized Funds Marketplace for Crypto & ICOs - page 5. (Read 279201 times)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0
I am happy to be involved in this project.
brand new
Activity: 0
I like the idea that small and medium enterprises should also get the chance to participate in artificial intelligence innovation once the platform is developed. It creates a level playing field in the economy.
brand new
How do you plan to attract the first participants to use your platform?
brand new
This is a project that addresses the people’s problem and pays for the goods. The allocation of funds on each project item is one of the factors that can compete with other plans for the same purpose in the market. The community paid much attention to the issue. Can you share more detail?
Activity: 4
I recommend to all this distribution, the project is very promising? the project has an interesting idea and a good team
brand new
Activity: 14
i think its great project, lovin it! invested in it with the currunt price, i see it go up in time def. i see progress of dev team and community also along with it brings faith in the idea. very strong, keep up! sorry for my english!
Activity: 1
nice project. looking forward to this.
Activity: 125
This project is going to be a huge success nice! Bring citizens to associate their financial resources thanks and I am here for the long run
brand new
Activity: 64
I see a great potential in this project
Activity: 10
Greetings, everyone! What a good and interesting plan. Endorsed and highly supported by people of high caliber. This business deserves my attention
brand new
hi,  how international costumers can take advice from this program, it looks very nice!!
brand new

Hi everyone. Have you ever imagined more financial freedom? CoTrader's mission is to provide this for you.

Although many have made millions in crypto, most people don't have the time and resources to to achieve these results.

CoTrader solves this problem. CoTraders invest together with the best proven investors.

Unlike competing platforms, for the first time in history, CoTraders can have their funds managed without sending their assets anywhere, and have proof of low fees and high performance, onchain!

CoTrader disrupts the $85 trillion global investment funds industry by decoupling fund management from custodianship, using smart-contracts.

Finally the killer app of blockchain is here, now!

CoTrader has actually built a working blockchain platform for it.

Comment here and stay tuned to news like our huge 50% referral bonus sale, coming up!

-Gary Bernstein
FOUNDER & CEO of CoTrader

Check out our
BOUNTY post HERE

From whitepaper its very interesting and worthy to invest business. An all in one place for crypto users. Will it support multinational currencies in the plan’s ecosystem?HuhHuh??!
Activity: 46
One of the best soon I believe in this project  make waves in the cryptocurrency world.
A really interesting project. Join
Activity: 5
The project has undoubted value and a worthy team. I believe that they will succeed.
Activity: 13
I noticed that there no latest development about their launch of the bounty program. Any update dev for the bounty campaign? Also, I did not totally understand how these platform can be more useful in the future.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
 Become a part of this technology with this project. New technologies are new opportunities. This company looks very worthy and interesting, I think it has a great future. I believe in the future of this project
Pages:
Jump to: