Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CoTrader - Blockchain Decentralized Funds Marketplace for Crypto & ICOs - page 11. (Read 279201 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Activity: 2
Projects more and more. Competition is growing, but someone should get it. Maybe it will be you) I will follow your development.
Activity: 30
I noticed that there no latest development about their launch of the bounty program. Any update dev for the bounty campaign? Also, I didn't totally understand how these platform can be more useful in the future.
Activity: 22
Merit: 1
CoTrader (COT) ICO was added at the listing CryptMix
🇬🇧 English version
🇷🇺 Russian version
Activity: 1
A promising and wonderful project. Your success
Activity: 280
It's really nice project. I am very happy to work on it. Many countries of the world work on it. And they also share the same opinion. This is bigger and better than all other echoes.
Activity: 15
Hello, I find this project a very worthy one and I wish you guys best of luck.. Please do announce when your ICO would be.
brand new
Activity: 0
Good stack and organisation.
Activity: 19
Very good project, I will follow your project, I hope for further cooperation and the development of your project
with your project i will win alot
Activity: 6
Hello,
Hope You All Success;
#cotraderceo#CoTrader at #blockchain #cryptocurrency invest conference #crypto #ICO upcoming to disrupt the $85 trillion #investment funds industry and solve the complexity problem of #investing in #cryptos, #ICOs and all #financial #assets
Activity: 14
nice project and very good team
Activity: 10
Activity: 210
Reliable project with huge potential and infrastructure. I strongly believe in CoTrader platform. Can be game changer.
Activity: 5
Activity: 298
Merit: 100
Заинтересовал, проект. Будем сотрудничать!  Надеюсь на дальнейшее развитее .
Activity: 5
A really good project. I think it's one of the best I ever seen...
Activity: 2
Just know about this project and after researching I must say it is the one of the most promising project of 2018
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
The Cotrader team offers an innovative idea for the work of investors. Of course, you need to have a great support of the blockchain community to get a good profit. You may need to advertise your product after you start smart funds.
Activity: 148
I made sure that the project achieved good results, which we can see with our own eyes. I haven't taken part in it yet. After getting acquainted with the latest news, I'll take the decision.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
CoTrader will become a new market of investment funds. I saw in the proposed documents a lot of interesting information about the development. The scale of the project impressed me.
Pages:
Jump to: