Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CoTrader - Blockchain Decentralized Funds Marketplace for Crypto & ICOs - page 8. (Read 279201 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
With the promise of harnessing the power of Ethereum blockchain and smart contract, this business aims to completely revolutionize the way we view and use e-commerce platforms.
brand new
Activity: 0
A great platform and great people. The best Crypto group there is. Informed, educational, helpful with a wealth of advisors and always someone on hand to answer your questions. Great opportunity to invest and to surf the cripto coins wave. You won't regret.
A great platform and great people. The best Crypto group there is. Informed, educational, helpful with a wealth of advisors and always someone on hand to answer your questions. Great opportunity to invest and to surf the cripto coins wave. You won't regret.
brand new
i just want to say that i'm excited for this. i've noticed that the devs always pull through when they announce something. wallet update in a week? BOOM, update in a week.
coin will be on crypto bridge in 2 weeks? BOOM, 2 weeks later the coin was there.
Activity: 6
Activity: 112
Great opportunity to invest and to surf the cripto coins wave. You won't regret.  I hope it goes very well, I trust in you, go ahead
brand new
What is the consensus algorithm used by the idea and how was it picked? What languages will your website, whitepaper, and marketing initiatives be in?
Activity: 6
I read that through the platform it will be possible to invest in ICO. Tell me please will you check these projects? There are a lot of scammers on the market today.
brand new
I think this is very good project
brand new
I know a lot of data projects last time (Datum, Datawallet, Essentia, Pickiochain etc). What differents and benefits have this one before competitors?
Activity: 14
I wanted to ask a question regarding the tx speed. Do you guarantee the blockchain was not overloaded by the incoming or outcoming transaction?
Activity: 1
brand new
Keep going gyus, you are doing a great job!
Hope this project has great prospects!

Are we going to see app at the Play Market (Android)?
Activity: 3
I liked the project, it inspires confidence. And it aims to democratize the management of funds, allowing anyone to manage a trust fund in a secure way.
Activity: 10
The platform presented here opens up wide opportunities for us to successfully realize our ideas, with a generous bounty program, where everyone can participate.
Activity: 28
Hello  By the way, have you seen guys, what's happen in Bounty thread? It'sunbelievable support.
I believe that our great plan will capture the Galaxy. We need a landing page, to promote it.
Activity: 2
Good project that will help beginners
Activity: 44
Activity: 44
Very nice project, I will follow your project, I hope for further cooperation and the development of your project
Activity: 1
good project I will follow you
Activity: 20
when does ICO will be over?
Pages:
Jump to: