Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CoTrader - Blockchain Decentralized Funds Marketplace for Crypto & ICOs - page 10. (Read 279201 times)

Activity: 30
Merit: 0
brand new
Activity: 0
Activity: 1
This is a very cool modern project! I believe that in the near future this project may be a great success, and will bring incredible profits too! Good luck to you all!
Activity: 35
Doing some events in a particular place is a great thing to do in order the this idea will become more popular and also can attract new investors who is very interesting to invest in the said plan. It'sa great promotion to the idea because many will join and become curious about it. I'm very confident that it will be more successful.
Activity: 7
excellent and i hope that you continue to progress
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
Will users be able to use your platform on smartphones? This is important to increase access to investment. Will it have all the features that will be available on the main platform?
brand new

Hi everyone. Have you ever imagined more financial freedom? CoTrader's mission is to provide this for you.

Although many have made millions in crypto, most people don't have the time and resources to to achieve these results.

CoTrader solves this problem. CoTraders invest together with the best proven investors.

Unlike competing platforms, for the first time in history, CoTraders can have their funds managed without sending their assets anywhere, and have proof of low fees and high performance, onchain!

CoTrader disrupts the $85 trillion global investment funds industry by decoupling fund management from custodianship, using smart-contracts.

Finally the killer app of blockchain is here, now!

CoTrader has actually built a working blockchain platform for it.

Comment here and stay tuned to news like our huge 50% referral bonus sale, coming up!

-Gary Bernstein
FOUNDER & CEO of CoTrader

Check out our
BOUNTY post HERE

Activity: 10
Good project and fast development
Activity: 448
I heard that the sponsors, supporting the development of CoTrader, announced a  promotion where 10000 ETH will participate. I wanted to know the details of participation in the promotion.
Activity: 47
Platform that give freedom and choice to trade for ourself, it will definately will become the choice of people to trade. I good to know that this platform.will give trader power to success
Activity: 14
Activity: 3
mam nadzieję na dalszą współpracę i rozwój twojego projektu. Great projekt godny polecenia
Activity: 2
Understandably, people spend a lot of time and effort around the business, in some cases they can easily be disappointed with the small prize, buts as people said here, it is important that the idea succeeds.
Activity: 294
The project continues to develop. I think that soon we will see a large number of fund participants. I will follow the news of the project.
Activity: 14
An increasingly competitive space, but still early days so all to play for. I'll be following your progress with interest.....
Activity: 308
On Twitter, the team has the support of a large community. I think that the idea of CoTrader to create a platform that will help to get more profit for investors, will be very popular immediately after the completion of testing.
brand new

Hi everyone. Have you ever imagined more financial freedom? CoTrader's mission is to provide this for you.

Although many have made millions in crypto, most people don't have the time and resources to to achieve these results.

CoTrader solves this problem. CoTraders invest together with the best proven investors.

Unlike competing platforms, for the first time in history, CoTraders can have their funds managed without sending their assets anywhere, and have proof of low fees and high performance, onchain!

CoTrader disrupts the $85 trillion global investment funds industry by decoupling fund management from custodianship, using smart-contracts.

Finally the killer app of blockchain is here, now!

CoTrader has actually built a working blockchain platform for it.

Comment here and stay tuned to news like our huge 50% referral bonus sale, coming up!

-Gary Bernstein
FOUNDER & CEO of CoTrader

Check out our
BOUNTY post HERE

Good iniciative!
For marketing purpose this the best idea. thanks.
Activity: 3
Projects more and more. Competition is growing, but someone should get it. Maybe it will be you) I will follow your development.
Pages:
Jump to: