Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔵🔵🔵[ANN] Covalent.ai – A Smart Policy Platform 🔵🔵🔵 - page 58. (Read 50787 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 10
Congratulation to the team on winning the Phase two on Huobinext voting! We also have done an amazing contribution for it my fellow supporters and investors ^^ Cheeers!
Wow, I just checked and found that they got total 788844 votes in phase II which is really impressive. In very time they got this much of voting from user's.
That's really great news. Congratulations Cova team. They taken good efforts to be list in this platform. As per the voting count look like people are loving this project.
It’s always nice to see such numbers, the team are putting efforts to ensure this project improves.

Yeah. Saw the announcement on huobi Twitter. I am impressed that a project without a public sale was able to win a voting competition and get listed.
They have support of many crypto giants and companies to keep going on with out the need of public sale.
And i think they did managed to get some good amount in private sell!

Wow?! That's great to know buddy, The team are taking some big people attention? I also think that they are really doing really good on their private sell because the admins on their telegram really confident. Hoping the best for them.
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
I saw that the COVA project won the Huobi listing challenge and will be listed on the Huobi exchange, this shows the level of belief and support people have for the project.

Wow, I did not expect that. but I am very pleased. Now they can really follow their plan and sell the tokens through the Exchange instead of a normal token.
This is a big step for this project, congratulations

You are mixing things up here. I just talked to a Telegram admin. They are not going to sell tokens through the exchange. I mean you will be able to buy the tokens on Huobi once they are listed, sure, but you'll buy them from other token holders. The only official way you could have gotten some tokens directly from the COVA team were through private sale, airdrop and as an incentive to vote for the Huobi listing.

I think i'm fascinated about this and to see how it turns out, in my opinion, this will help create some sort of value for the brand, like reduce the amount in circulation as oppose to when the tokens are distributed the usual way and we get to see massive dumping, its a good thing to see they got listed on huobi, though i was skeptical about them making it because of the market condition
Activity: 686
Merit: 101
I saw that the COVA project won the Huobi listing challenge and will be listed on the Huobi exchange, this shows the level of belief and support people have for the project.

Wow, I did not expect that. but I am very pleased. Now they can really follow their plan and sell the tokens through the Exchange instead of a normal token.

You are mixing things up here. I just talked to a Telegram admin. They are not going to sell tokens through the exchange. I mean you will be able to buy the tokens on Huobi once they are listed, sure, but you'll buy them from other token holders. The only official way you could have gotten some tokens directly from the COVA team were through private sale, airdrop and as an incentive to vote for the Huobi listing.
Activity: 994
Merit: 140

Activity: 574
Merit: 1
when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me
Wow they did a lot better than I thought they would I really hope that this is a real moment of things to come in the future I hope they continue to grow their attention

their technological concept is truly impressive they need a great deal of publicity to reach out to many investors and larger crypto community. may be bounty campaign
Activity: 490

guys is absolutely no sense in carrying out a public sale in such a market. there is simply no chance of raising money and, as other projects show, it is almost one hundred percent. many projects understand this and either refuse public sale or transfer it to another date.

You are right, it makes no sense having an ICO when its a sure thing that the target will never be achieved in this current market situation and just like you stated, most project have paused anything that has to do with such or implementation, so these are tough times for any fund raising thing in the crypto industry

Cova team is making a very nice move on the private placement. Thats much better than going for public sales. I would like to get some Cova tokens in my portfolio.
Yeah, me too. That's why I am also waiting to start their sale. But still couldn't found any information about the token sale.

It has been mentioned a few times here in the thread that there will be no token sale in the traditional sense. Cova will sell the tokens at an exchange. If they succeed in voting, this exchange will be Huobi

Great! I didn't know that they mentioned that they will going to sell tokens on exchange once we won the voting on Huobi and we really made it! So we will have a chance to have some good amout of COVA!

They are going to sell tokens on the exchange?! Really? I thought they are only giving COVA away as an incentive to vote for it to get listed?

This is a first I guess. I've never been in an ICO that done that; maybe this could be effective given you are will be selling at the market price. If the price increases you are basically making more money with the token.
Activity: 686
Merit: 101

guys is absolutely no sense in carrying out a public sale in such a market. there is simply no chance of raising money and, as other projects show, it is almost one hundred percent. many projects understand this and either refuse public sale or transfer it to another date.

You are right, it makes no sense having an ICO when its a sure thing that the target will never be achieved in this current market situation and just like you stated, most project have paused anything that has to do with such or implementation, so these are tough times for any fund raising thing in the crypto industry

Cova team is making a very nice move on the private placement. Thats much better than going for public sales. I would like to get some Cova tokens in my portfolio.
Yeah, me too. That's why I am also waiting to start their sale. But still couldn't found any information about the token sale.

It has been mentioned a few times here in the thread that there will be no token sale in the traditional sense. Cova will sell the tokens at an exchange. If they succeed in voting, this exchange will be Huobi

Great! I didn't know that they mentioned that they will going to sell tokens on exchange once we won the voting on Huobi and we really made it! So we will have a chance to have some good amout of COVA!

They are going to sell tokens on the exchange?! Really? I thought they are only giving COVA away as an incentive to vote for it to get listed?
Activity: 420
Merit: 2
Congratulation to the team on winning the Phase two on Huobinext voting! We also have done an amazing contribution for it my fellow supporters and investors ^^ Cheeers!
Wow, I just checked and found that they got total 788844 votes in phase II which is really impressive. In very time they got this much of voting from user's.
That's really great news. Congratulations Cova team. They taken good efforts to be list in this platform. As per the voting count look like people are loving this project.
It’s always nice to see such numbers, the team are putting efforts to ensure this project improves.

Yeah. Saw the announcement on huobi Twitter. I am impressed that a project without a public sale was able to win a voting competition and get listed.
They have support of many crypto giants and companies to keep going on with out the need of public sale.
And i think they did managed to get some good amount in private sell!

Activity: 490

I honestly was a bit skeptical at first but they proved me wrong; looks like they got a backing larger than one expects. I am honestly glad that there is a chance to see the token in Huobi
Activity: 392
Merit: 0
This is really awesome, before starting of ICO they announced exchange listing. Like this decisions will get good investment from the market.
copper member
Activity: 644
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
very excited for this project and look forward to finding out more on token sale details will be more readily available. Is there any details on jurisdictions allowed to contribute? 
Yeah! I'm kinda disappointed with Cova for not releasing any Public sale for Cova token.
However as far as i know, Cova is still planning on going on with the funds from Private sell!

Yeah they are having some private selling based on the admin said on their telegram. But I think they will going to have some public sale after the private sell.

Truly these are trying times for ICO and the industry in general but I am one that likes to take an optimistic approach to anything, and I believe that good projects can still get investors even in hard times.

Yea, good projects will definitely get investors, many individuals misunderstand the fact that, if a projects has a good user case, it doesn't matter if the token is traded or not but the viability of the project will boost the token, so for the market to be crashing and affecting everything doesn't mean the end of the project, once the project succeed, its value will increase
Activity: 728

Activity: 546
Merit: 106
Bountyhive.io
Wow they did a lot better than I thought they would I really hope that this is a real moment of things to come in the future I hope they continue to grow their attention
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
copper member
Activity: 644
very excited for this project and look forward to finding out more on token sale details will be more readily available. Is there any details on jurisdictions allowed to contribute? 
Yeah! I'm kinda disappointed with Cova for not releasing any Public sale for Cova token.
However as far as i know, Cova is still planning on going on with the funds from Private sell!

Yeah they are having some private selling based on the admin said on their telegram. But I think they will going to have some public sale after the private sell.

Truly these are trying times for ICO and the industry in general but I am one that likes to take an optimistic approach to anything, and I believe that good projects can still get investors even in hard times.

Sure. Investment can come at anytime during a project, even if the market is terrible or not. The only thing might be will the investment be much, and the investor might set a term and condition before handing over his money.

Well, I believe this is where the "good project" factor comes in. For anyone to invest in any project during these hard times, they must surely believe so much in the project, and one does not really go small when investing in projects they trust. Not a financial advise though
Activity: 574
when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

A good project must have a good people that will always there to support them. It's really great to see them on top and after few more yeas I believed that they will also going to be on top of their goal.

yeah, once they get voted i believe they will make a very great impression to many investors and the general cryptocurrency community, i believe COVA is a great project to invest in
Activity: 994
Merit: 140

A good project must have a good people that will always there to support them. It's really great to see them on top and after few more yeas I believed that they will also going to be on top of their goal.
Pages:
Jump to: