Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔵🔵🔵[ANN] Covalent.ai – A Smart Policy Platform 🔵🔵🔵 - page 73. (Read 50787 times)

copper member
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
Hi team, I have read his bit about Sha of your project, so this is the platform for surfing in the internet world with smart contract system, will this also keeps us not exposed to phishing sites or hack?

the basic idea behind cova is to create a new kind of internet that is made up of smart data, they want to achieve this using smart contract mechanism as well as the blockchain

Yeah, they're working on creating a means by which one can control their data say; who can access your data and who can't.

Data abuse is really a big problem and it's almost becoming a norm.  I can bet many didn't see it or think of it as an issue that needs dealing with until Covalent came out with this project  idea.

It is going to be a tough road ahead that is for sure. However I think they could start with businesses and expand to normal users. I think it would make more sense for businesses to start with this.

I think starting with business is the right approach once they can successfully get  the business aspect established normal users will easily follow suit.
copper member
Activity: 658
Merit: 0
Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy
Covalent is making some changes on their GitHub link? I tried to visit there but showing error message "404 page not found".
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
Covalent protocols when done would limit access of 3rd party to internet users personal data. That would keep users in control of their data.
I think that’s really nice. What else do you think Covalent smart internet could offer internet users. ?

Security in the form of each user describing what their data will be used for and who will have access to their data. Therefore making each transaction also very fast.

Security and protection to data abuse gets more important. With Cova, you decide what others can do with your data.
Activity: 686
Merit: 101
Covalent protocols when done would limit access of 3rd party to internet users personal data. That would keep users in control of their data.
I think that’s really nice. What else do you think Covalent smart internet could offer internet users. ?

I have to admit. For me, it's still a bit abstract or quite hard to imagine how their new Internet protocol will work in practice. But their approach to stopping data abuse is their most important selling point if you ask me.   
Activity: 392
Hi team, I have read his bit about Sha of your project, so this is the platform for surfing in the internet world with smart contract system, will this also keeps us not exposed to phishing sites or hack?

the basic idea behind cova is to create a new kind of internet that is made up of smart data, they want to achieve this using smart contract mechanism as well as the blockchain

Yeah, they're working on creating a means by which one can control their data say; who can access your data and who can't.

Data abuse is really a big problem and it's almost becoming a norm.  I can bet many didn't see it or think of it as an issue that needs dealing with until Covalent came out with this project  idea.

i totally agree with you, data abuse and data breach is a very serious internet problem and i believe cova will do a very good job of securing and making it smart.
I am following to Cova from more than a 6 month. And guys i am sure you will not believe that Cova is updated lot of the information about them and really like their idea. That's why I am following Cova and reading their every blogs.
I heard that that they are making something different in Crypto world. I also saw their articles and it's really informative. I guess people have to visit their blogs and get knowledge about Cova.
Activity: 728
Merit: 10

Security in the form of each user describing what their data will be used for and who will have access to their data. Therefore making each transaction also very fast.
Activity: 448
Merit: 3
Merit: 2
The plans of Covalent for the making of a new Internet sound really ambitious. I guess the project is really one for the long-term. It would be great when they could provide us a roadmap with important milestones and when they expect to reach them
Exactly! I wish they keep the development  ongoing rather then stoping after the release of their product!
I have seen many ambitious project doing that!  

I think Covalent have gone past that point now
I mean they brave the odds and still stand until now
I don't see them folding up and calling it quit anytime soon

Yeah, I don't really think that they will really going to stop their project because they idea is really good. Their project will going to change a  lot of things on our internet experienced.
My opinion on them is the same! They have really ambitious team that gonna drive this project on a track even with Odds and Goods!
Just saying things they shouldn't ! 
Activity: 630
The plans of Covalent for the making of a new Internet sound really ambitious. I guess the project is really one for the long-term. It would be great when they could provide us a roadmap with important milestones and when they expect to reach them
Exactly! I wish they keep the development  ongoing rather then stoping after the release of their product!

Yeah, I don't really think that they will really going to stop their project because they idea is really good. Their project will going to change a  lot of things on our internet experienced.
copper member
Activity: 658
Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

i totally agree with you, data abuse and data breach is a very serious internet problem and i believe cova will do a very good job of securing and making it smart.
I am following to Cova from more than a 6 month. And guys i am sure you will not believe that Cova is updated lot of the information about them and really like their idea. That's why I am following Cova and reading their every blogs.
Activity: 574
Merit: 1
when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

Activity: 672
Exactly! I wish they keep the development  ongoing rather then stoping after the release of their product!

What do you mean exactly? They won't stop the development after their product is released. The thing is, when is the release and what are they planning to do after that.

the developement a project like this will probably never be over. After all, this is not about a small blockchain project but about a completely new internet protocol. https is also still in development. At Cova it will be exactly the same that there will always be innovations and improvements

Yea, just like any app, software or hardware, cova will be a continuous development project because in order for them to stay relevant, such improvements will be made, not to mention the need to stay ahead of hackers or any sought of malware/DDOS attacks that are known to cripple such innovations in seconds, so its a huge thing and requires a lot of technical expertise
Activity: 490

It is going to be a tough road ahead that is for sure. However I think they could start with businesses and expand to normal users. I think it would make more sense for businesses to start with this.
Activity: 532

Activity: 546
Merit: 106
Bountyhive.io
If we can see some serious adoption by browsers over the next year or even just minor test cases it would be a huge step forward to realizing secure data on the net
Everyone is just hoping the best, even though market conditions currently being experienced a decline and it makes a lot of coins that fall, but I hope they will be able to get through this situation properly, and can continue to provide benefits in term of long.

Well I guess that’s really all we can possibly hope for we can hope that  the market will be what it will be in the end and it’s all down to time as the market exchange grows
Activity: 728
DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

data privacy is everyone right. but some greedy companies don't agree with that. Covalent believes everyone should have control over who has access to personal data and how much. that only be done on a smart internet like Covalent protocol. when would this be available?

Yeah. Everyone wants that too. A full and automated control over your data. You could set the terms and seek your data when you feel it won’t be misused and that’s Covalentprotocol stance.
This protocol would have the testnet to be announced soon.
Inventions like this take some time to get it right, but Blockchain Technology And a great team they got, we should expect great news from CoVA team soon.
Activity: 588
Merit: 272
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
data privacy is everyone right. but some greedy companies don't agree with that. Covalent believes everyone should have control over who has access to personal data and how much. that only be done on a smart internet like Covalent protocol. when would this be available?

yeah, i did ask in their telegram channel the response i got was a link to a github page with an entry that wasn't even adequate for any form of gathering information

Interesting. White paper is essential for any project. That too its must to give much needed information to the potential investors. I hope team publishes the whitepaper soon.

That’s my first call on a Blockchain project. Although, COvalent team haven’t announced plans for ICO yet. I guess the whitepaper would be out before that. Remember, they got the best team out there  on Blockchain project
If we can see some serious adoption by browsers over the next year or even just minor test cases it would be a huge step forward to realizing secure data on the net
Everyone is just hoping the best, even though market conditions currently being experienced a decline and it makes a lot of coins that fall, but I hope they will be able to get through this situation properly, and can continue to provide benefits in term of long.
Pages:
Jump to: