Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔵🔵🔵[ANN] Covalent.ai – A Smart Policy Platform 🔵🔵🔵 - page 72. (Read 50787 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 10
well DATA Theft has really been a huge problem for present days! we needed a CURE, a solution to protect ourselves from being exposed over internet! and i stongly believe can COVA can change it!

Yea, the theft has been going on for years and the fact is these corporate bodies making millions from the accumulation of such data, a lot of people don't know what's happening behind every click that they perform, its nice to see a brand stepping up to address the issue and probably offer solution to this lingering problem that has been affecting the productivity of the internet

don't you think adoption is the biggest obstacle? I think they a decent solution and the adoption is what I am worried about. That is why earlier I proposed. they start with businesses.
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
well DATA Theft has really been a huge problem for present days! we needed a CURE, a solution to protect ourselves from being exposed over internet! and i stongly believe can COVA can change it!

Yea, the theft has been going on for years and the fact is these corporate bodies making millions from the accumulation of such data, a lot of people don't know what's happening behind every click that they perform, its nice to see a brand stepping up to address the issue and probably offer solution to this lingering problem that has been affecting the productivity of the internet
copper member
Activity: 658
Merit: 0
Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy
Are there any other projects that have the same or similar idea as Cova?

I know of Datum, for example, but they have a totally different approach to bring back control over their data to users if I remember correctly (so no real competitor).
That's correct. Have some another project like Cova. But Cova is new and better than datum. Cova implementing some new things which is missed previously by another project.
Activity: 728

I know of Datum, for example, but they have a totally different approach to bring back control over their data to users if I remember correctly (so no real competitor).

I don’t think they’ve any strong competition, their idea is unique to start with, I see them doing very well in time to come.

Ya it’s something I think that might have competition eventually but at the moment they seem to have a strong first launch lead hopefully they can get some companies behind jt

They are the first to come out with the idea. I don't know if they put a patent on it or they are just going to leave it as an open source project.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Activity: 630
The plans of Covalent for the making of a new Internet sound really ambitious. I guess the project is really one for the long-term. It would be great when they could provide us a roadmap with important milestones and when they expect to reach them
Exactly! I wish they keep the development  ongoing rather then stoping after the release of their product!
I have seen many ambitious project doing that!  

I think Covalent have gone past that point now
I mean they brave the odds and still stand until now
I don't see them folding up and calling it quit anytime soon

Yeah, I don't really think that they will really going to stop their project because they idea is really good. Their project will going to change a  lot of things on our internet experienced.
My opinion on them is the same! They have really ambitious team that gonna drive this project on a track even with Odds and Goods!
Just saying things they shouldn't ! 

Yep, Looking how ambitious their team and project is I don't really think they will going to stop just because of some problem instead I think they will going to use it to have more determination on achieving their goal.
Activity: 546
Merit: 106
Bountyhive.io

I don’t think they’ve any strong competition, their idea is unique to start with, I see them doing very well in time to come.

Ya it’s something I think that might have competition eventually but at the moment they seem to have a strong first launch lead hopefully they can get some companies behind jt
copper member
Activity: 224
Merit: 1

Activity: 574
when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me
Covalent protocols when done would limit access of 3rd party to internet users personal data. That would keep users in control of their data.
I think that’s really nice. What else do you think Covalent smart internet could offer internet users. ?

the most interesting benefit of what cova is trying to achieve is in the form data ownership and data intelligence i believe with cova's smart contract powered data the internet will be full of owned data with self control mechanism
Activity: 546
Merit: 106
Bountyhive.io

Don’t think so datum is much different that’s more company’s want info so they pay people with datum to get it

Cocoa basically the framework to secure generic data and allow people to maintain the information privacy and security
Activity: 420

As far as I know, Covalent has no competitor. There are some other projects like Datum, but its more a marketplace for IoT and social media data. The Covalent approach is different.
Activity: 686
Merit: 101

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

Covalent smart internet protocol seem to be a near solution. But I think it’s going to take some time before we would see a full project from them. I don’t think we got much time on our side. However, let’s see how long it takes for team to announce testnet.
copper member
Activity: 644
Hi team, I have read his bit about Sha of your project, so this is the platform for surfing in the internet world with smart contract system, will this also keeps us not exposed to phishing sites or hack?

the basic idea behind cova is to create a new kind of internet that is made up of smart data, they want to achieve this using smart contract mechanism as well as the blockchain

Yeah, they're working on creating a means by which one can control their data say; who can access your data and who can't.

Data abuse is really a big problem and it's almost becoming a norm.  I can bet many didn't see it or think of it as an issue that needs dealing with until Covalent came out with this project  idea.

It is going to be a tough road ahead that is for sure. However I think they could start with businesses and expand to normal users. I think it would make more sense for businesses to start with this.

I don't totally agree with this, there is absolutely nothing wrong in starting with both businesses and individuals alike. It will actually surprise you how much individuals are willing to pay to protect their data.
Activity: 420
Merit: 2
Activity: 672
Covalent protocols when done would limit access of 3rd party to internet users personal data. That would keep users in control of their data.
I think that’s really nice. What else do you think Covalent smart internet could offer internet users. ?

I have to admit. For me, it's still a bit abstract or quite hard to imagine how their new Internet protocol will work in practice. But their approach to stopping data abuse is their most important selling point if you ask me.   

Yes, its a really weird concept, like giving data a mind of its own, such can only be seen in movies but the world is evolving at an astronomical rate and anything is like literally possible which makes the project interesting because i'm like, lets see how they intend to do this, which must be same thought running across the community
Activity: 728
DocTailor IEO on Zloadr
Hi team, I have read his bit about Sha of your project, so this is the platform for surfing in the internet world with smart contract system, will this also keeps us not exposed to phishing sites or hack?

the basic idea behind cova is to create a new kind of internet that is made up of smart data, they want to achieve this using smart contract mechanism as well as the blockchain

Yeah, they're working on creating a means by which one can control their data say; who can access your data and who can't.

Data abuse is really a big problem and it's almost becoming a norm.  I can bet many didn't see it or think of it as an issue that needs dealing with until Covalent came out with this project  idea.

It is going to be a tough road ahead that is for sure. However I think they could start with businesses and expand to normal users. I think it would make more sense for businesses to start with this.

I agree with you on this, they should start with businesses already established, in fact big business so they have the much needed liquid to run and shift to normal users
Activity: 490

I have to admit. For me, it's still a bit abstract or quite hard to imagine how their new Internet protocol will work in practice. But their approach to stopping data abuse is their most important selling point if you ask me.   

So the most important point here is to stop abuse of data, I strongly agree with that intention. Moreover, everyone would want the data to be safe and very privacy.

I think the main point to drive home is privacy. Basically when you can control the data remotely and offline that I think contributes largely to the privacy of the data.
copper member
Activity: 644

Just like you, I'm glad about the fact that users can determine how their data is used, also there is the issue of security. It is of utmost importance that one feels secure while giving out information.
Activity: 1451
Merit: 258

So the most important point here is to stop abuse of data, I strongly agree with that intention. Moreover, everyone would want the data to be safe and very privacy.
Pages:
Jump to: