Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ✅ COVESTING ⚡ REGULATED CRYPTOCURRENCY TRADING PLATFORM ⚡ EXCHANGE IS LIVE - page 21. (Read 24738 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 12
Good afternoon. Did the sale of tokens end 2 days ago or much earlier? In the white paper is written, that on January 25, and in Twitter this message flashed for a couple of weeks ago.
Activity: 887
Merit: 500
Can I become an investor and start copying models, if I did not buy tokens on the ICO?

Yes, you can still buy from the exchanges and use those tokens to be part of the copy trading.They are going to release their beta soon and we all will have a hands-on experience to be familiar with the system to become a successful trader.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Hello. On your platform, you can trade only crypto currencies, or any other assets as well?
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Can I become an investor and start copying models, if I did not buy tokens on the ICO?
Activity: 406
Hello. Will Covesting’s tokens only be used as payment within the platform or you plan to make them a tender of bitcoin’s level.
Activity: 224
Whether your main goal is to attract private investors or brokers? I suppose, that the last can bring much more profit.
Good afternoon. You say, that you have a solid marketing strategy. Where can I see it?
Activity: 392
How many traders have already joined your team? Is the recruitment process still going on or it has already completed?
Activity: 406
Merit: 31
Hello. Do you introduce some special elements into your interface, or it will be completely standard?
Activity: 336
Good afternoon. I didn't have time to buy the tokens on the sale, but I had an account on HitBTC. When tokens will appear there?
This will happen within the next few days. I suppose, you could use other exchanges.
Activity: 196
Good afternoon. I didn't have time to buy the tokens on the sale, but I had an account on HitBTC. When tokens will appear there?
Activity: 624
Merit: 101
BBOD Zero-Fee Exchange
Hi. Is Covesting going to have its own mobile app? I havent used my PC for a couple of days I think but I’m always on my phone.

Yes they plan to build an mobile app that has more functionality but they will stick on the whitepaper and the Covesting platform will start on desktop with a website that is mobile optimized.
Activity: 266
Looks like you gonna have a lot of new users. Your ICO is doing really good. Do you think your servers can handle it?
Good Day! Will users be able copy traders’ models during beta-version?
How are you planning to attract users in the future? Maybe you should run an advertising campaign on Youtube
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
Hi. What companies are you going to use to test your  security system? I hope  there are going to be several companies.
Activity: 392
Hi. Is Covesting going to have its own mobile app? I havent used my PC for a couple of days I think but I’m always on my phone.
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
As far as I remember you were going to have your own trading terminal. When are you launching it?
Activity: 280
Hi. I missed the sale. Can anyone tell me where I can buy token right now?
They are available on EtherDelta, IDEX and  Yobit. You better buy it now before the price goes up.
Merit: 0
Hi. I missed the sale. Can anyone tell me where I can buy token right now?
Pages:
Jump to: