Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [CPR] | Copper Bars | Scrypt-Jane | GPU Efficiency JUST DROPPED - page 12. (Read 77795 times)

Activity: 141
Merit: 100

IPO was 4 LTC !!! oh my gosh!!! where is commmon sense???
it is the most expensive coin for LTC on cryptsy. And total coins amount should be 512 million (maybe back up all copper in the world??)
I still dont know why so expensive especially when it falls down and volume is not big
It is almost the same amount of coins like IFC but price is already sky high, in my opinion price coild be 1000 times lower or did I miss some special feature of the coin? like in fact nothing can be bought for it - I check the webpage http://www.igotspots.com/ but it is strange, did anybody already buy something?
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io
Just got the second batch in today, and man do these look nice. I'm keeping 2 for myself this time

Currently via Cryptsy price, these are now 11 CPR each, which includes FREE SHIPPING AND INSURANCE to all 50 states
Price updated daily
legendary
New pool is up. Going to point a rig at it for 24 hours, and make sure it's stable then I'll add it to the OP.

http://cpr.botpool.net

Come test with me
legendary
Dumb question: I tried mining this with cgminer at cpr.coinmine.pl and all I'm getting is rejects. What am I doing wrong? Thanks.

It's scrypt-jane. cgminer won't work.

Here, I uploaded the GPU miner: https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B1WLLLvN3Ho5TU16ckctSV92eVU/edit?usp=sharing
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
Dumb question: I tried mining this with cgminer at cpr.coinmine.pl and all I'm getting is rejects. What am I doing wrong? Thanks.
Activity: 592
Merit: 500
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
The price is pretty high.
Activity: 168
p2pool back online, now with upgraded hardware

Could I get a link to the p2pool-cpr source? I think I'd get less rejects with a local node...

Pushing source into github is second in my priority list atm, it requires cleaning and lil tweaking, but I'll try to get it done today.

p2pool fee is 3.5%

PLZ notice

its setup to run with -f 1 (1% fee), reason for it to go up and down is beyond me (its akwardly calculated from shares, and not as fixed percentage).
python just is BS in projects like this. I don't have time to rewrite whole concept with c++ with proper DB Sad
Activity: 464
Merit: 252
Price is too low. It's no reason to mine bars

Lol, yes, the first 40 minutes on an exchange are a great indicator of value
You're right, the price is now wrong. Further price will be lower and lower (statistics of new altcoins has always been so). And this is very very bad.
It is more beneficial to mine LTC or coins from coinchoose.com. Fresh altcoins that not on exchange yet it's no reason to mine.

Too many people now mining fresh coins. Thats the reason.
legendary

Lol, yes, the first 40 minutes on an exchange are a great indicator of value
Activity: 464
Merit: 252
Activity: 115
NoHoooo
p2pool fee is 3.5%

PLZ notice
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
Need a campaign manager? PM me
Getting more than half rejects or orphans  Huh  Sad

I have got 8 connections to the network.
Activity: 210
I not use any kind of messenger beware of scammers
legendary
Copperbars CPR now traded on cryptsy.com

SPECIFICATIONS
Scrypt-Jane
16 Second Blocks
.0064 Block Reward x 80 Billion Blocks for 512 Million total Coins
NO SUPERBLOCKS AT ALL
1% Stake with 365 Days of Coin Age Required, 730 days for full weight

Thanks Cryptsy. You guys are awesome
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
p2pool back online, now with upgraded hardware

Could I get a link to the p2pool-cpr source? I think I'd get less rejects with a local node...
legendary
I'll have 10+ mHash pointed at the p2pool all night. Come piggyback and get some quick Bars, payouts start in the first few minutes
Activity: 99
Pages:
Jump to: