Author

Topic: [ANN] CRAVE 1st POS Masternodes | Dark Assets | I2P | Market =Embrace The Dark= - page 113. (Read 826716 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 500
for those who wish to bet on the fight, here is an intro in smart contracts and betting.
Make sure that at the address you have blur, you also have at least 1 crave. A small fee will be deducted in the form of crave when publishing bets
Overview
In darkpoold, bets are placed, similar to a limit order on an exchange. If another user likes the bet, they may match it. The bets rely on a third address that will broadcast the results. That address may charge a percentage from the bets for handling the broadcasting of results.
As a result, the value for manpac is 1 and flloyd is 2.
Just tell me how to place the bet
Ok, if you want, I created a broadcast address that will broadcast the winner sometime after 11:30 p.m tomorrow night. I am not charging a fee and will not bet on the match.
the syntax example to place bet

python darkpoold.py --backend-rpc-password=passfromCraveconf --backend-rpc-user=userfromCraveconf --rpc-password=ANYTHING bet --source= --feed-address=CA3VPam7b8sPvgPVZhtShjo35aM2XjEvjd --bet-type=Equal --deadline=2015-05-02T22:20:00-0400 --wager=1 --counterwager=1 --target-value=2 --expiration=100 --fee=0.001

--bet-type=Equal   > this is saying you believe the target-value will be achieved ie mayweather wins
--wager and counterwager are the amount of blur. Here it is a 1 to 1 bet. You may change this but no one may bet with you
--deadline is the time to begin listening for the first broadcast from the feed. The first broadcast after this time will pertain to this bet. I will publish one time from my broadcast address and that will be about 10 minutes after the fight ends. I will publish it again in the morning incase someone messes up the deadline time
--expiration is the number of blocks to keep the bet active before it is pulled if no one bets. remember blocks are tending to be longer than 1 minute
--fee is for miners

If someone likes the above bet they would match it this way

python darkpoold.py --backend-rpc-password=passfromCraveconf --backend-rpc-user=userfromCraveconf --rpc-password=ANYTHING bet --source= --feed-address=CA3VPam7b8sPvgPVZhtShjo35aM2XjEvjd --bet-type=NotEqual --deadline=2015-05-02T22:20:00-0400 --wager=1 --counterwager=1 --target-value=2 --expiration=100 --fee=0.001

The deadline target-value,wager counterwager all have to be the same!
it is counterintuitive to keep the target value the same, but this is a binary bet. You are changing the Equal to NotEqual.
If you mess up, you can cancel the bet as well

Once placed, you should get a hash saying you've been matched

PS any questions I'll be back later tonight. I'll also help the burning by providing free burning as well
Activity: 555
crave dev this is your reply to your concerns

I was holding off on dropping a new Windows wallet build until I could include the escrow manager.  If you want a build sooner let me know, I can do one with the I2P stuff.  The code is already up in github.

The issue with darksend is that there is a hardcoded collateral address in there, which I find a little scary.  I want to look at it and evaluate it before making that stuff visible in the UI again.

jase there are a couple of ways to achieve connection encryption like that.  We use something like that under the hood for the escrow orchestration and market infrastructure.

Glad other devs are finally addressing this, havent really ever seen it be discussed. There is some very sketchy stuff going on in the depths of the darksend code, I suggest all you investors dive deeper and take a look

I'm assuming we're referring to addresses:

Xq19GqFvajRrEdDHYRKGYjTsQfpV5jyipF
y1EZuxhhNMAUofTBEeLqGE1bJrpC2TWRNp

With the first not having activity since July 31, 2014 and the latter with no activity. I could be wrong, but these could be part of the legacy DS before all collateral and fees went to the network.

If you're referring to something else, I'd love to know where.

It used to be used for DS collateral transactions, but I thought it was a better idea to pay collateral to the miners in the form of a transaction fee. I didn't remove the actual key though, because it's used to check masternode inputs to make sure they're valid.

Here's the only two places it's referenced in the code currently:
https://github.com/dashpay/dash/blob/master/src/masternode.cpp#L265
https://github.com/dashpay/dash/blob/master/src/masternodeman.cpp#L674

Once those two references are fixed, it can be completely removed.
Once again, a perfectly valid explanation by a respected dev of an overblown issue courtesy of the sideshow clowns...
Activity: 130
Merit: 100
I was holding off on dropping a new Windows wallet build until I could include the escrow manager.  If you want a build sooner let me know, I can do one with the I2P stuff.  The code is already up in github.

The issue with darksend is that there is a hardcoded collateral address in there, which I find a little scary.  I want to look at it and evaluate it before making that stuff visible in the UI again.

jase there are a couple of ways to achieve connection encryption like that.  We use something like that under the hood for the escrow orchestration and market infrastructure.

icm....well done, this is why im glad to be a craver   Grin
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001
yikes someone just burned 1000 crave, burn address @ #12
yep  Grin https://chainz.cryptoid.info/crave/address.dws?Bs8Haw3nAsWf5hmLfKzc6PMEzcxUGSYjxf.htm
less than 7000 blocks to go, at the current block speed 89 seconds/block takes around 7 days untill Burn period is over.
Activity: 263
Merit: 250
yikes someone just burned 1000 crave, burn address @ #12
Activity: 181
I was holding off on dropping a new Windows wallet build until I could include the escrow manager.  If you want a build sooner let me know, I can do one with the I2P stuff.  The code is already up in github.

The issue with darksend is that there is a hardcoded collateral address in there, which I find a little scary.  I want to look at it and evaluate it before making that stuff visible in the UI again.

jase there are a couple of ways to achieve connection encryption like that.  We use something like that under the hood for the escrow orchestration and market infrastructure.

Comments like that, only proves how much expert is ICM.  Smiley

This is the difference of a good coin with a dev who knows what he is doing, after hearing your comment about darksend, you guys can notice that crave is legit and not a copy cat like too many other coins, you can chill and retire here, just buying coins at these stupid cheap prices.

This coins has more development in a month than others coins in all their life. Crave is rock solid coding coin, just picked up more 1K today.  Cool

Absolutely true, but I don't understand why the price is so cheap, and why people buy another shitcoins... I really don't understand...

One more time,
don't worry people,everything good needs some time.We're just starting  Wink
if someone still doubt the icm just look at github update and you will get the picture  Wink
https://github.com/industrialcoinmagic/crave/tree/master/src

Wink
legendary

This is the difference of a good coin with a dev who knows what he is doing, after hearing your comment about darksend, you guys can notice that crave is legit and not a copy cat like too many other coins, you can chill and retire here, just buying coins at these stupid cheap prices.

This coins has more development in a month than others coins in all their life. Crave is rock solid coding coin, just picked up more 1K today.  Cool

Absolutely true, but I don't understand why the price is so cheap, and why people buy another shitcoins... I really don't understand...

One more time,
don't worry people,everything good needs some time.We're just starting  Wink
if someone still doubt the icm just look at github update and you will get the picture  Wink
https://github.com/industrialcoinmagic/crave/tree/master/src
legendary
I was holding off on dropping a new Windows wallet build until I could include the escrow manager.  If you want a build sooner let me know, I can do one with the I2P stuff.  The code is already up in github.

The issue with darksend is that there is a hardcoded collateral address in there, which I find a little scary.  I want to look at it and evaluate it before making that stuff visible in the UI again.

jase there are a couple of ways to achieve connection encryption like that.  We use something like that under the hood for the escrow orchestration and market infrastructure.
very nice icm, very nice indeed   Cool i am at no rush but if the guys can't wait and compile by them self, why not.
Activity: 432

One more time,

+1

Traders are like cattle, they only buy in panic, so do not worry, crave will explode hard at the right time.  Wink
Activity: 252

One more time,
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

Activity: 432

legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008
Forget-about-it

looks like the cat is out of the bag as to why we dont have darksend in the wallet eh? Dash and all the POS copycoders should have fun things to talk about for the weekend.

encryption: interesting use for escrow orchestration etc. wonder if it'd be easier to just implement a broader encrypt all traffic methon and do a 2nd layer for e2e message encryption for example. I'm sure youve picked a path that will supply enough anonymity for the people looking to use it. as everyone monitoring this thread is aware of the issues underground markets have had in the past, and their marketcaps.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0

21:38:23

repairwallet

21:38:23

{
"mismatched spent coins" : 7,
"amount affected by repair" : 4.01924459
}

What does it mean?
Activity: 17

could you explain this a little bit more...what is this hardcoded collateral address...and what exactly does it do?

i dont really understand darksend very well i guess

Looks like there is a discussion going on in the Dash thread

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=421615.99700
Activity: 292

RIGHT how fucked up is the Hardcoded Addy... people dont understand that when you look into the bowels of darksend, like deep in there (the code) youll see some SCARY red flags

could you explain this a little bit more...what is this hardcoded collateral address...and what exactly does it do?

i dont really understand darksend very well i guess
Activity: 16

RIGHT how fucked up is the Hardcoded Addy... people dont understand that when you look into the bowels of darksend, like deep in there (the code) youll see some SCARY red flags
Activity: 522
Hasta la Bitcoin siempre!

Hi Dev! YES, we need the new wallet with I2P. A lot of people here who don't know how to rebuild a wallet. Please give us the new wallet!

EDIT: and new wallets from other source is not trustable.

Yeah. Windows wallet with i2p would be very nice.
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

Hi Dev! YES, we need the new wallet with I2P. A lot of people here who don't know how to rebuild a wallet. Please give us the new wallet!

EDIT: and new wallets from other source is not trustable.
Activity: 140

Jump to: