Author

Topic: [ANN] CRAVE 1st POS Masternodes | Dark Assets | I2P | Market =Embrace The Dark= - page 108. (Read 826716 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

Looks like its going to be an exciting week.

For your sake let's hope ICM releases it THIS week because the Mayweather/Pacquiao fight is this saturday!
Cheesy  Gonna be a big week.

GO PACMAN!

66.66 CRAVE on Pac by decision and Mayweather running around from corner to corner avoiding damage to his nails.

am an underdog bettor by nature, but for you to offer an even money bet against the lines means your bet is not in your favor

and even though i am for the underdog, i will take your bet

escrow wise: am betting out of the 100 crave i have in the first community masternode

deal, who do we use as escrow?

I would consider my crave bet as already escrowed ...it is out of my hand and in the first community masternode

ok, what about my crave bet?

good question...can i say that i trust you to do the right thing?
Just so you know, I hope pac wins, but for a 1:1 bet i will take it.

Alright cool then. GO PAC!!

Signed:

good for 66.66 CRAVE

proletariat

I hope pac walks out and literally thunderfucks dude's head in the first round for a tko. Even up to the 3rd round. I will gladly lose crave to see david slay a goliath.

I honestly don't think Pac has that kind of power but if Mayweather changes his defensive game, the fight will be worthy of the hype.

Power or not, they both know how to fight and as we have all seen time and time again...One punch can change history.

SENT

Maybe next time Mayweather will want to fight and make justice to the sport ......................................
Received and confirmed. I posted as such to your trust level as well.

Regarding the fight, as I mentioned to you before I wanted my bet to lose. That being said, this fight was bs all the way around. For pac afterwards to immediately be asking for a rematch? Why not win and which would guarantee a rematch and then pac holds the purse strings. This was a glorified came of tag or olypmic boxing. There was never a fight. I hate it for both of us.

All I can offer is some real boxing to watch, which I linked above
Hagler vs Hearnes ...Hagler was the shorter (less reach) fighter and he took it to the other head first...hurt and wobbled and all in the first round alone. Pac knew this before coming in, if he wanted to win he had to put it all on the line. I honestly wish he had. What pissed me off the most was Freddy Roach (which I did super admire until this point) stopped pac to take a f'n selfie on the way to the ring...wwwhhaattt?

Neither fought, simple as that. If pac actually tried to win then we would have seen what could have possibly happened. Harder to do at the lower weight classes but still as effective in my eyes.

Hagler vs Hearnes ...Hagler much smaller fighter
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LYt5Rz2XlAg   go to 20:45 to get to the fight.

Or watch rjj highlight films:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roy_Jones,_Jr.
"He is the only boxer in history to start his career as a light middleweight (154 lbs) and go on to win a heavyweight title."
He was the best at super middle imo.
Note: Watch the left hook (weak hand). And he has even fought twice in the last month or so. Is he way out of shape? sure, but at 45? maybe not.

Roy Jones, Jr. was the classic smaller guy in any matchup until he stomped competition out and moved up weight classes which forced him again and again to be the smaller dude. It is sad because he never saw a payday close to the bs we just watched and all because there was never any competition....guess he should have acted weak to draw in a purse.

No matter what, boxing has turned to crap and will never be back.

Edit: Always a difference between kill or be killed and lets just all get paid. fn joke

Edit 2: I forgot to give you a rjj highlight reel...there are many:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mQ9KerUQtP8
It is all great, but a note at ~4:34, he is asking the ref if he should continue because the opponent is obviously f'd and the ref is like ...fight on.
We'll never see that if Pac and May fight 100 times.

The above referenced link seems to repeat itself...here is another https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IivgbdjCThc
or dyor ... Only said to hope that we can both watch some real boxing.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1005

Looks like its going to be an exciting week.

For your sake let's hope ICM releases it THIS week because the Mayweather/Pacquiao fight is this saturday!
Cheesy  Gonna be a big week.

GO PACMAN!

66.66 CRAVE on Pac by decision and Mayweather running around from corner to corner avoiding damage to his nails.

am an underdog bettor by nature, but for you to offer an even money bet against the lines means your bet is not in your favor

and even though i am for the underdog, i will take your bet

escrow wise: am betting out of the 100 crave i have in the first community masternode

deal, who do we use as escrow?

I would consider my crave bet as already escrowed ...it is out of my hand and in the first community masternode

ok, what about my crave bet?

good question...can i say that i trust you to do the right thing?
Just so you know, I hope pac wins, but for a 1:1 bet i will take it.

Signed:

good for 66.66 CRAVE

proletariat

I hope pac walks out and literally thunderfucks dude's head in the first round for a tko. Even up to the 3rd round. I will gladly lose crave to see david slay a goliath.

I honestly don't think Pac has that kind of power but if Mayweather changes his defensive game, the fight will be worthy of the hype.

Power or not, they both know how to fight and as we have all seen time and time again...One punch can change history.

SENT

Maybe next time Mayweather will want to fight and make justice to the sport ......................................

Activity: 334
Merit: 250
So I downloaded new wallet and its not syncing.... do you have to have I2P set up on your computer for it to work? If so do you have to upgrade to the I2P version for staking and stuff?
If someone does not knock out the other at this bs rate....equals just a payday sparring round for these two.
Whatever happened to real boxing? This payday game of tag is horrible. Can no one lay it out for broke or establish dominance?
Last pay per view I paid for, at least an ear was bitten off.

Marvin Hagler vs Thomas Hearns, April 15, 1985
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LYt5Rz2XlAg

Edit: marvelous

Edit2: I guess when we traded in the idea of a fight meant you were going to possibly die and now it means it is a payday equals don't even try.

i thought u meant tyson holyfield,lol

last and actually only ppv i ever bought did end in the ear eating incident (tyson holyfield)...
but my link was to an actual boxing match.
ahh   , i think a rematch in philipeens will happen...rebound, double top then down ,lol

and i will not even waste my time to see a glorified game of tag

already said i am a huge hagler and rjj fan and if you are a fan you know why

not really into boxing much, prob tyson era was when i followed it most. i just wanted gayweather to lose,lol

although i bet for him, i wanted him to lose (as posted before) ...requires someone to actually bring it

If you want to see a fighter that always put it on the line you have to look no farther than one of the ringside announcers Roy Jones Jr ... gold stolen at olympics in south korea and moved up multiple weight classes because he had no competition....until he got to old and began to get beat
Activity: 130
If someone does not knock out the other at this bs rate....equals just a payday sparring round for these two.
Whatever happened to real boxing? This payday game of tag is horrible. Can no one lay it out for broke or establish dominance?

Edit2: I guess when we traded in the idea of a fight meant you were going to possibly die and now it means it is a payday equals don't even try.

last and actually only ppv i ever bought did end in the ear eating incident (tyson holyfield)...
ahh   , i think a rematch in philipeens will happen...rebound, double top then down ,lol

not really into boxing much, prob tyson era was when i followed it most. i just wanted gayweather to lose,lol

Signed:

good for 66.66 CRAVE

proletariat

Hate it went down without a real fight. I will send you a pm with an address.

ahh   , i think a rematch in philipeens will happen...rebound, double top then down ,lol

Ladies and Gentleman, we have just witnessed the end of boxing.
It may dead cat bounce, but it is only down hill from here.
Never again (at least I hope) will it ever evening have meaning as a sport again.

cmon pacman   Grin Grin  KO ...oh no, dodgey judges time,lol
Activity: 560
Merit: 300
Unprofessional shitcoin trader since 2011
Activity: 191
Activity: 560
Merit: 300
Unprofessional shitcoin trader since 2011
He probably should've waited to release it until after the fight but hell sneak in and buy them cheap while you still can!  Grin
Activity: 181

First coin with native i2p network

ICM WORKING  Shocked

Jump to: