Author

Topic: [ANN] CRAVE 1st POS Masternodes | Dark Assets | I2P | Market =Embrace The Dark= - page 116. (Read 826716 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Long story short:
PC Died
Life Happened
I fixed everything
My service is back and running.
Everyone who requested crave burnt, please resend the PM's so I can burn any waiting orders in one go. For this set back, the service is now free.
Activity: 432
Merit: 250
I am in the process of building a bitcoin to alt coin service similar to shapeshift, and I added CRAVE as one of my first options.  It is currently only BTC to CRAVE, but others will be added in the future.

http://easycoins.azurewebsites.net/CRAVE/

JJ

How does it work? no fees ?
Activity: 756
You need to have more than 71.20023475 Crave in your bank to do business
Activity: 671
Merit: 501
Blockchain and stuff
I am in the process of building a bitcoin to alt coin service similar to shapeshift, and I added CRAVE as one of my first options.  It is currently only BTC to CRAVE, but others will be added in the future.

http://easycoins.azurewebsites.net/CRAVE/

JJ
Activity: 12
Merit: 0

@work but may have discovered fix. Either post or pm me all info again. Address, TX, hash etc.

Darkproton, a fix would be awesome

Block: 52061
Transaction Hash: 1a278074b96bc61f913c0df3afca88c5fd0771757e2f02b171adf9bc6553001d
Address: CDssAhibe5m4hx3yMyi5TuxrqrSDuJRwqk
Amount Sent: 520.99922337

If you need anything else let me know here or through PM. 
awesome. won't be able to try until I get home but I am cautiously optimistic that I have a fix.

Thanks, I really appreciate you and everyone else that has been looking into this to help me.  I look forward to hearing what you figure out. 
Activity: 252
is there a wallet for win 32 version??

i need it..thanks

I'm using win64 version on win32 and it works perfectly fine for me.

Yeah,it's true.You can use it on 32bit as well
Activity: 613
Merit: 501

i need it..thanks

I'm using win64 version on win32 and it works perfectly fine for me.
Activity: 602

i need it..thanks
Activity: 658

@work but may have discovered fix. Either post or pm me all info again. Address, TX, hash etc.

Transaction Hash: 1a278074b96bc61f913c0df3afca88c5fd0771757e2f02b171adf9bc6553001d

awesome. won't be able to try until I get home but I am cautiously optimistic that I have a fix.

Activity: 658
Quick update on my missing blur, it is still missing........

I let a new clean copy of the blockchain sync and even deleted and started over with the darkpooldb but that changed nothing.  Darkpoold does not see that Crave was burned for BLUR in block 52061.  I was able to burn twice successfully before this.  It was from the same wallet but a different address.  However even the prior address I burned from was not the first address in the wallet so I do not think that is part of the issue.  I looked in the logs and see nothing related to any problems with that block or around that block. 

When I burned the most recent set of coins darkpoold behaved just the same as before, showed the transaction and asked me if it should be signed and broadcast.  It then displayed the transaction hash that it broadcast just like before, 1a278074b96bc61f913c0df3afca88c5fd0771757e2f02b171adf9bc6553001d

I really wish I knew why darkpoold did not credit me the BLUR.  At this point I think my only hope is that Crave will increase 4x in price so the loss of the Crave gets canceled out. 

My advice for anyone burning coins, burn a small amount first.  Otherwise you may end up like me, short 520 Crave but getting 0 BLUR.
Activity: 672

I let a new clean copy of the blockchain sync and even deleted and started over with the darkpooldb but that changed nothing.  Darkpoold does not see that Crave was burned for BLUR in block 52061.  I was able to burn twice successfully before this.  It was from the same wallet but a different address.  However even the prior address I burned from was not the first address in the wallet so I do not think that is part of the issue.  I looked in the logs and see nothing related to any problems with that block or around that block. 

When I burned the most recent set of coins darkpoold behaved just the same as before, showed the transaction and asked me if it should be signed and broadcast.  It then displayed the transaction hash that it broadcast just like before, 1a278074b96bc61f913c0df3afca88c5fd0771757e2f02b171adf9bc6553001d

I really wish I knew why darkpoold did not credit me the BLUR.  At this point I think my only hope is that Crave will increase 4x in price so the loss of the Crave gets canceled out. 

My advice for anyone burning coins, burn a small amount first.  Otherwise you may end up like me, short 520 Crave but getting 0 BLUR.

That sounds very bad. What's going on?

Activity: 672
ICM: When will instantX be back and darksend?

What's your response to people saying Crave has no
innovation and is just a copy paste thrown together?

The only issue I see now with Crave is the annonymous part.
How do we mix our Crave? Blur I understand is an asset so it's not
anon cash like Dark was...can you help me understand?

Will blur have its own addresses and wallets? Or be similar to ShadowTokens and shadowcash type thing in wallet?

How exactly will users create the market? In wallet...will we get more details soon? will they be built into the blockchain like syscoin ?

BTW ICM: that 52 btc is for the escrow. You get me the market I have 100+btc. The second it drops. Right now your project and vision is the most intelligent   and well planned. I will continue to support you and quality development...and as long as you continue to help myself and the rest of the community understand everything and implement the features we want as you have been.

Thank you ICM.

Bump
Activity: 364

i have 2 instances ... but i get the following error

not capable masternode: Could not connect to xx.xx.xx.xx:9999

1. Log on to the server

cd crave
cd src
./craved

Wait for the message : crave server started

Go to the console in your wallet: masternode start

Everything on this topic. People have this problem because they do not start on the server. Simple. That's what I had.

Ive had that problem too. On Windows though. What worked for me was simply restarting the wallets and try again.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008
Forget-about-it
hope u saved it all slack wont give access to archive without subscription premium
I did save it before i went to sleep. I'll get something together later thats presentable. I'll be following the steps to get it to work on 32bit. (assuming it works otherwise ill be back in contact with sologap)
Activity: 275
hope u saved it all slack wont give access to archive without subscription premium
legendary
Merit: 1008
Forget-about-it
Update on darkpoold writeup: Sologap walked me through a long set of instructions that ended at needing to reinstall everything on a 32 bit python install. anyways after work today I'll try on 32bt and post the results. As a thanks for his initial help I sent sologap my share of the bounty.
btc 19c7d2d2e06df7441e4473bf5d7d9414b7610971ca997ecaf909379f9e0d3f46-000  .02BTC
crave 3f46d6cad7aaf4e889fa793e33b2458838db1c89a8cca8e54b999708076d44be-000  20CRAVE

grammercat and bitcoinsid can send their bounties after the writeup works for them Smiley expect it in 10-12 hrs
Activity: 252
Oh,fuckers are back.Price'll go up  Wink
legendary
Merit: 1119
It's all mathematics...!
Well no one can ever say they didn't get a shot at some cheap Crave! I'll be adding more over the next few days...and weeks...and years! Of course we all know the price will be much higher... Grin
Jump to: