Author

Topic: [ANN] CRAVE 1st POS Masternodes | Dark Assets | I2P | Market =Embrace The Dark= - page 117. (Read 826716 times)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

i have 2 instances ... but i get the following error

not capable masternode: Could not connect to xx.xx.xx.xx:9999

1. Log on to the server

cd crave
cd src
./craved

Wait for the message : crave server started

Go to the console in your wallet: masternode start

Everything on this topic. People have this problem because they do not start on the server. Simple. That's what I had.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
THANK YOU DEV for that update.
Can't wait for a new wallet release.

Great work!!!
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
this time to got cheap ?

I think yes, yesterday I've got when price was higher Sad
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
Why is the price so cheap yet?

good question there's a lot of good new code pushed to the git 13 hours ago for i2p in the latest commit someone should try and compile and test the qt

when release the new wallet with i2p?
Activity: 275

good question there's a lot of good new code pushed to the git 13 hours ago for i2p in the latest commit someone should try and compile and test the qt
Activity: 275
please keep bounties visible either on OP of thread, cravetalk.org or post a request in slack
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
I am willing to pay .02 btc and 15 crave for an idiot proof walkthrough to getting darkpool running on windows and or linux... ive wasted far to much time on it. payable when i am able to use darkpoold to see balances.
thanks in advance.

also we need to start working on a web client that works. or maybe someone would be kind enough to host a server where we can get stats etc.

reference dogepartychain.io  (obviously this is super fancy compared to what were dealing with)

I'll add the same .02 + 15 crave so that's .04 + 30 crave

make that 0.04 btc and 50 crave  Smiley
how generous!
.04 + 15  jase
.04 + 15  grammarcat
0 + 20  btcsid

oh...well uh...thats an easy thing to do! you just flip the doodad and twist the knob clockwise 3 times. then enter command START. once you see that its started. flip the doodad again and twist knob 4 times counterclockwise until you hear a buzz then a ding then another buzz. that should do it Cheesy

instructions unclear, ankle twisted counterclockwise -1 times. also ringing in ear

come to slack i can give instructions for windows  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008
Forget-about-it
I am willing to pay .02 btc and 15 crave for an idiot proof walkthrough to getting darkpool running on windows and or linux... ive wasted far to much time on it. payable when i am able to use darkpoold to see balances.
thanks in advance.

also we need to start working on a web client that works. or maybe someone would be kind enough to host a server where we can get stats etc.

reference dogepartychain.io  (obviously this is super fancy compared to what were dealing with)

how generous!
.04 + 15  jase
.04 + 15  grammarcat
0 + 20  btcsid

oh...well uh...thats an easy thing to do! you just flip the doodad and twist the knob clockwise 3 times. then enter command START. once you see that its started. flip the doodad again and twist knob 4 times counterclockwise until you hear a buzz then a ding then another buzz. that should do it Cheesy

instructions unclear, ankle twisted counterclockwise -1 times. also ringing in ear
Activity: 292
thanks in advance.

how generous!
.04 + 15  jase
.04 + 15  grammarcat
0 + 20  btcsid

legendary
Forget-about-it
thanks in advance.

how generous!
.04 + 15  jase
.04 + 15  grammarcat
0 + 20  btcsid
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
I do not see it. The only thing I think can help, as of now, is to try the reparse option

Sorry, earlier I was saying reprocess when I meant I ran the reparse command.  That did not help either.

I do have txindex=1 in the conf.  

Out of desperation I have deleted my blockchain and the darkpool db and am letting it download a new blockchain and process it with darkpoold.  However it is going very slow so I am going to call it a night.

I appreciate everyones help, hopefully we can solve this mystery.  
Activity: 130
thanks in advance.

Activity: 130
Side note: I am willing to pay .02 btc and 15 crave for an idiot proof walkthrough to getting darkpool running on windows and or linux... ive wasted far to much time on it. payable when i am able to use darkpoold to see balances.
thanks in advance. user (me) is apparently python idiot.
(no points for linking just the readme)

ill throw in 20 crave Smiley 
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1005
thanks in advance.

reference dogepartychain.io  (obviously this is super fancy compared to what were dealing with)

legendary
Forget-about-it
Side note: I am willing to pay .02 btc and 15 crave for an idiot proof walkthrough to getting darkpool running on windows and or linux... ive wasted far to much time on it. payable when i am able to use darkpoold to see balances.
thanks in advance. user (me) is apparently python idiot.
(no points for linking just the readme)

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

try repairwallet from crave. if that does not work, shutdown and restart the crave wallet with rescan option

Just tried this and nothing.  But that is not a suprise because the transaction went through on the Crave blockchain as can be seen from the block explorer and other clients.  The Crave is gone, it got burned.  I just need the credit for the BLUR.  

And I even see in darkpoold that someone burned some more coins on a block since I brought this up and transferred some so darkpoold is mostly working for me.  

Also each address I did a burn from was well less than 1000 Crave.  Just double checked to make sure I did not mix funds between addresses.  They were seperate and each less than 1000 total.  
did you try ./darkpoold reparse ?
may help to repair the sqlite db?
darkproton are you able to see his transaction on your side?
I do not see it. The only thing I think can help, as of now, is to try the reparse option
legendary
Forget-about-it

try repairwallet from crave. if that does not work, shutdown and restart the crave wallet with rescan option

Just tried this and nothing.  But that is not a suprise because the transaction went through on the Crave blockchain as can be seen from the block explorer and other clients.  The Crave is gone, it got burned.  I just need the credit for the BLUR.  

And I even see in darkpoold that someone burned some more coins on a block since I brought this up and transferred some so darkpoold is mostly working for me.  

Also each address I did a burn from was well less than 1000 Crave.  Just double checked to make sure I did not mix funds between addresses.  They were seperate and each less than 1000 total.  
darkproton are you able to see his transaction on your side?
Activity: 658
Merit: 500

Jump to: