Author

Topic: [ANN] CRAVE 1st POS Masternodes | Dark Assets | I2P | Market =Embrace The Dark= - page 119. (Read 826716 times)

legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1119
It's all mathematics...!
Lol when I buy in with this 52btc the price gonna dance ...getting trigger happpy. Too bad won't be here for another week. I guess I shouldn't b greedy I already have a hefty amount of crave. I just hope sling doesn't pull something out of their ass. I like ICM's vision and how he supports liberty. Something many people in this world dont have...and Crave could help us help them...It truly is a war of coins eh
meh..... im-ed with icm and he has a ton planned. Alts are not trustless, ironic. I do think icm is more than trustworthy based on all he has done to this point.

True. also we have a strong community. Let's build a strong foundation for a strong crypto diamond

Yes! ICM and da community got da goods! let's do this....
Activity: 191
Merit: 100
- First anon colored coin
- First POS + masternodes coin
- First coin with native i2p network
- First mobile wallet with stake + masternodes
- A great community with several known forum members and many devs developing an ecosystem for currency

HOLY SHIT!

ICM, put native i2p on thread's subject please!

Good idea. My prediction:

By page 800 we will be at 1.50 usd in price or more

+1000

ICM is definitely a very skilled dev. Cheers!

" IN ICM WE TRUST "  Cool

Activity: 181
Crave Native I2P:

Good work dev! Crave its the best!

holy shit..... Thanks dev, you are the guy.  Cool

Many thanks dev, I picked up a little more, Great community. Superfast progress, amazing resource.

DEV WORKING  Shocked

PROMOTIONAL TEAM  Grin

CRAVERS
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
ICM: When will instantX be back and darksend?

What's your response to people saying Crave has no
innovation and is just a copy paste thrown together?

The only issue I see now with Crave is the annonymous part.
How do we mix our Crave? Blur I understand is an asset so it's not
anon cash like Dark was...can you help me understand?

Will blur have its own addresses and wallets? Or be similar to ShadowTokens and shadowcash type thing in wallet?

How exactly will users create the market? In wallet...will we get more details soon? will they be built into the blockchain like syscoin ?

BTW ICM: that 52 btc is for the escrow. You get me the market I have 100+btc. The second it drops. Right now your project and vision is the most intelligent   and well planned. I will continue to support you and quality development...and as long as you continue to help myself and the rest of the community understand everything and implement the features we want as you have been.

Thank you ICM.
Activity: 263
Merit: 250
What a beast of a coin. ICM very smart. People like OPTIONS. He gives many options ...i2p...toR....custom markets
Blur, masternodes, staking.....  so fucking much to do with crave the ecosystems getting beefy
What a beast of a coin. ICM very smart. People like OPTIONS. He gives many options ...i2p...toR....custom markets
Activity: 432
Activity: 130
Differences to TOR
The main characteristic in which I2P differs from TOR is the focus of the project.
While TOR was designed with the intention to enable anonymous internet brows-
ing, I2P’s focus is to provide an anonymous network, isolated inside the internet,
offering various protocols and applications within. It is however possible to utilize
I2P outproxies to reach the internet and thus enable anonymous web browsing.
Another difference to the TOR network is, that I2P tunnels can only be used unidirectional compared to TOR’s bidi-
rectional tunnels. Also, as mentioned in Section 1.1 I2P uses garlic encryption
where TOR uses onion encryption. Both implementations are based on layered
encryption, garlic encryption offering the possibility to store multiple messages
inside the innermost layer [3].

http://userpage.fu-berlin.de/~semu/docs/2011_seminar_ehlert_i2p.pdf   - must read

Introduction to I2P
I2P is a peer-to-peer (P2P) overlay network which allows participants to interact
anonymously within this network. Similar to TOR (The Onion Router) I2P is a
mix network
which relies on routing data trough multiple peers to render tracing
virtually impossible
[1]. The project was rst proposed in 2003, having its roots
in the Invisible Internet Project (IIP), an anonymous real time communication
project.  Development  has  actively  been  going  on  since  this  time.  Today  I2P
already o ers a range of applications which can be used inside the network such
as anonymous web browsing, chatting, le-sharing and e-mailing [
Activity: 606

Oh so not in the conventional sense of being linked to bitcoin blockchain? Got it. That confused me slightly, needed clarification

xcp obtains trust as far as value is concerned because they are made by putting btc up for collateral

same thing with crave/blue but burning crave sending to unspendable address will provide incentive given their use and will help maintain the value like what nubits does

Has the method for broadcasting blur txns on the cravechain been disclosed yet?
yes. I'm @ gym now but on op look @git darkpoold.  Readme offers clarification

Found it, thanks!
Lol when I buy in with this 52btc the price gonna dance ...getting trigger happpy. Too bad won't be here for another week. I guess I shouldn't b greedy I already have a hefty amount of crave. I just hope sling doesn't pull something out of their ass. I like ICM's vision and how he supports liberty. Something many people in this world dont have...and Crave could help us help them...It truly is a war of coins eh
meh..... im-ed with icm and he has a ton planned. Alts are not trustless, ironic. I do think icm is more than trustworthy based on all he has done to this point.

True. also we have a strong community. Let's build a strong foundation for a strong crypto diamond
Activity: 658
Activity: 658

Oh so not in the conventional sense of being linked to bitcoin blockchain? Got it. That confused me slightly, needed clarification

xcp obtains trust as far as value is concerned because they are made by putting btc up for collateral

same thing with crave/blue but burning crave sending to unspendable address will provide incentive given their use and will help maintain the value like what nubits does

yes. I'm @ gym now but on op look @git darkpoold.  Readme offers clarification
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
see what i find statistic on 15 april  https://twitter.com/mikegeister/status/588413124216131585

Did you all understand that ? Smiley
yea 301 post deleted until 15. april . new record on bct, today one of mine got deleted also  Grin i guess for cheerleading lol

So we need some explanations !
Who's behind those manipulations ?

Activity: 275

legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001
see what i find statistic on 15 april  https://twitter.com/mikegeister/status/588413124216131585

Did you all understand that ? Smiley
yea 301 post deleted until 15. april . new record on bct, today one of mine got deleted also  Grin i guess for cheerleading lol
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
- First anon colored coin
- First POS + masternodes coin
- First coin with native i2p network
- First mobile wallet with stake + masternodes
- A great community with several known forum members and many devs developing an ecosystem for currency

HOLY SHIT!

ICM, put native i2p on thread's subject please!

How is crave a colored coin?
Users can burn crave for BLUR until about block 60,000 @ 1 crave=5 blur, blur is a darkpool asset using the crave blockchain

legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001

I know what i2p is. I'm curious of it's function in the wallet. Is it just being used for simple p2p connections?

ask to devteam of your shadowtrash coin.
Why you guys are trying to implement it for months without success?
common emilio man, be helpful to community and stop throwing stones to others. there are better ways to support crave.
Jump to: