Author

Topic: [ANN] CRAVE 1st POS Masternodes | Dark Assets | I2P | Market =Embrace The Dark= - page 128. (Read 826716 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Is it true that sdc dev left his shitcoin and joined CRAVE?

I hope that is not true. We have already seen the results of SDC's track record and they are a bit lackluster.

Their shitcoin (sdc) is dying!

I honestly do not believe that, but if it is true, that only proves what a lot of people here already know... The potential of crave is huge  Cool, this coin is going to places, ICM made more development in one month than any other coin in all its live...

By the way, My new wallet is staking like a champ.

+ 7 crave  Grin
No, I think its somebody's FUD on SDC because of their recent market activity / profit taking, probably somebody shorting it and trying to speed up the process but who knows.  There is no SDC dev joining crave at this time and nobody's contacted me about anything like that, and as far as I am aware they are all still working hard on their coin.
Activity: 432
Merit: 250

I hope that is not true. We have already seen the results of SDC's track record and they are a bit lackluster.

I honestly do not believe that, but if it is true, that only proves what a lot of people here already know... The potential of crave is huge  Cool, this coin is going to places, ICM made more development in one month than any other coin in all its live...

By the way, My new wallet is staking like a champ.

+ 7 crave  Grin
Activity: 1032
Merit: 502

legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008
Forget-about-it
doubtful.
first its vertoe now its "a/the SDC dev"

point to some facts or GTFO no one wants bogus hype you'll break the little kiddos hearts
Activity: 224

Activity: 1032
Merit: 502
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
donated 10 coins to dev  Grin

ᕦ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ᕤ
got today 83 blocks from stake - 27 coins  Grin
when you have 7k-8k coins youll stake a bunch sure

u keep your coins on exchange ill stake mine  Grin

btw im #10  Grin
legendary
Forget-about-it
got today 83 blocks from stake - 27 coins  Grin
when you have 7k-8k coins youll stake a bunch sure
legendary
Forget-about-it
I want to run 2 masternodes in same wallet, what should the conf file look like?
Just put info from both nodes in same conf?
I don't understood why people care to much about masternode if stake can give more payments then mn.I'm getting one or two  payments from masternode  in three or four days. Last my payment I got  04/23/2015
at 10.20 PM .. Today we have  04/26/2015 and no payment since 3 days. In 3 days i got almost 60 payments from stake .So what is the reason to stay with masternode??Also  why at my task bar ( hiden icons ) showing sometime  2 ,3 or even 6  icons of the Crave wallet?? I think that I don't getting payments because  my wallet have some hiden virus and payments from masternode going to somebody wallet instead of my wallet.This can be explanation why I can see at my task bar sometime  a few icons of the CRAVE..Because somebody is connecting to my system .If anybody have the same problem please let me know.I'm ready to cancel all my masternodes and switch to stake only.
thats bogus. if you check that little popup bar on bottom right and hover over the old instances will disappear. they dont clear when shutoff. happens with all coins. you should have 1 for each instance your running.
all my masternodes get at least 1 payment per day.
check your ports are open for the various ones you chose to run yours on. they cant all be 9999

*edit add:
the only way you rmasternode payment can go to someone else is if they hacked your computer and edited your crave.conf masternode key to be theirs. I dont think crave is on hackers radar yet. I think you need a larger tinfoil hat
got today 83 blocks from stake - 27 coins  Grin
Activity: 308
Millionaires Club 47
I want to run 2 masternodes in same wallet, what should the conf file look like?
Just put info from both nodes in same conf?
I don't understood why people care to much about masternode if stake can give more payments then mn.I'm getting one or two  payments from masternode  in three or four days. Last my payment I got  04/23/2015
at 10.20 PM .. Today we have  04/26/2015 and no payment since 3 days. In 3 days i got almost 60 payments from stake .So what is the reason to stay with masternode??Also  why at my task bar ( hiden icons ) showing sometime  2 ,3 or even 6  icons of the Crave wallet?? I think that I don't getting payments because  my wallet have some hiden virus and payments from masternode going to somebody wallet instead of my wallet.This can be explanation why I can see at my task bar sometime  a few icons of the CRAVE..Because somebody is connecting to my system .If anybody have the same problem please let me know.I'm ready to cancel all my masternodes and switch to stake only.
Activity: 263
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
wheres the god dam mac wallet already, tired of these shitcoins.
Make one.
Good answer icm!

Friendly question....when can we expect the market? 30 - 60 days? ...max?
Dev confirmed in a PM he's pulling out to work on Crave...great news.
which dev?
Activity: 263
Make one.
Good answer icm!

Dev confirmed in a PM he's pulling out to work on Crave...great news.
legendary
Forget-about-it
with markets and multisig in the realm of "soon" however long that is, it might not be worth paying for wallets to be tweaked until after the big changes are released. the android wallets fine its just clunky. sorry to mac users for the moment.

im not sure who we are relying on for the blur asset exchange to come online. is icm forking an XCP styled web interface. or is the community? we never did get a good way to audit blur aside form monitor the burn address. looks like darkpoold was to hard for 99% of this community to use.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Make one.
Good answer icm!

Activity: 140
Make one.
im happy with my staking payouts keep your coins on exchange  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
it will never touch 0.01

I'm sure alot of people thought Darkcoin wouldn't go more than a dollar much less $16 too.
Jump to: