Author

Topic: [ANN] CRAVE 1st POS Masternodes | Dark Assets | I2P | Market =Embrace The Dark= - page 127. (Read 826716 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
238 mn = 119000 crave
stake network weight = 105814.8

105814.8  + 119000 = 224814.8 crave not for sale

almost 50% of crave is off the exchanges...wow

http://jj12880.azurewebsites.net/CraveCalc.aspx

and a lot of coins on exchanges are because many people don't use windows

You would think mac fanboys could compile a wallet from source.
Please don't tell me that mac users (suppose to be tech geniuses) can't get that done.
Activity: 130
238 mn = 119000 crave

There is a mac wallet on op, community made. ICM got alot of other work to do. im sure having a working , windows and android wallet ( with built in mn )  in 4-5weeks of launch is very good imo.
Activity: 451
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
I wonder if the whale who pumped crave x25 lost money?
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Kaspa
I'm deff not concerned, bought another little handful of them this afternoon.  Cool

great job so far ICM
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo
238 mn = 119000 crave

Activity: 130
238 mn = 119000 crave

legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008
Forget-about-it
Is it true that sdc dev left his shitcoin and joined CRAVE?

I hope that is not true. We have already seen the results of SDC's track record and they are a bit lackluster.

let's hope not! The SDC dev was Fud trolling us relentlessly...why would ICM ever bring on someone that was clearly manipulative! We have the best community period! model for the future like Mick said...good times ahead!

Longandshort and cryptochronic arent SDC devs. Ive never seen the SDC dev troll any coin. Not once.  Im invested in sdc and crave so just wanted to clear that up.

then I stand corrected sir! Don't know much about sdc only LNS, the boys like child Harold had a mission...no hard feelings with SDC !

its all good. I think both coins have potential. Only thing holding sdc back is the nonstop trolling of competing coins

I believe actual development trumps trolls everyday...just look at crave for an example.
Maybe if they stop their coin's trolling then maybe they can actually work on their on merits?

If I believed an sdc dev hopped over here I would be out of here bee quick.

Totally agree concerning the trolls.
WOW.CRAVE is out from first page of BITTREX..Is hard to believe.Hm....That mean that CRAVE loosing  investors.

Investments, for the most part, will never be reflected my any page on any exchange.
What is represented on exchanges pages is trading.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Millionaires Club 47

I hope that is not true. We have already seen the results of SDC's track record and they are a bit lackluster.

let's hope not! The SDC dev was Fud trolling us relentlessly...why would ICM ever bring on someone that was clearly manipulative! We have the best community period! model for the future like Mick said...good times ahead!

Longandshort and cryptochronic arent SDC devs. Ive never seen the SDC dev troll any coin. Not once.  Im invested in sdc and crave so just wanted to clear that up.

then I stand corrected sir! Don't know much about sdc only LNS, the boys like child Harold had a mission...no hard feelings with SDC !

its all good. I think both coins have potential. Only thing holding sdc back is the nonstop trolling of competing coins

I believe actual development trumps trolls everyday...just look at crave for an example.
Maybe if they stop their coin's trolling then maybe they can actually work on their on merits?

Totally agree concerning the trolls.
WOW.CRAVE is out from first page of BITTREX..Is hard to believe.Hm....That mean that CRAVE loosing  investors.
Right now cravetalk.org is all but dead.  Any thoughts on what to do to make it a valuable resource to the community?

use a different forum platform. use something people are familiar with.

Even though I did not join, the platform matters not to me.
I did ask before it's creation if it was smf, but that was purely out of curiosity.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Right now cravetalk.org is all but dead.  Any thoughts on what to do to make it a valuable resource to the community?

use a different forum platform. use something people are familiar with.

I honestly never joined, but did have all intentions to do so.
I do currently participate, although not as much as I should, on crave's slack resource.

Edit: My presumption that my participation is valuable to anything is entirely a different issue. Wink
Activity: 16
Merit: 0

legendary
Activity: 1246
ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.

legendary
Merit: 1119
It's all mathematics...!

Longandshort and cryptochronic arent SDC devs. Ive never seen the SDC dev troll any coin. Not once.  Im invested in sdc and crave so just wanted to clear that up.

legendary
Activity: 1246
ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.

Longandshort and cryptochronic arent SDC devs. Ive never seen the SDC dev troll any coin. Not once.  Im invested in sdc and crave so just wanted to clear that up.
legendary
Merit: 1119
It's all mathematics...!

Activity: 191
WOW

Volume is too low that a small spark can trigger a huge pump here.

I am trying to buy a little more crave, but no one is dumping...  Cry
Activity: 329
Merit: 250
No TX Fees #JustRaiBlocks

Their shitcoin (sdc) is dying!

Let's hope so, they are on every forum to fudd other coins!
Jump to: