Author

Topic: [ANN] CRAVE 1st POS Masternodes | Dark Assets | I2P | Market =Embrace The Dark= - page 129. (Read 826716 times)

Activity: 39
Merit: 0
no one can raise it to 0.01 just some stories  Grin

maybe on other exchanges but not on bittrex

LOL,I can personaly push the price to 0,02 BTC in a minute but I won't cause it's not natural and healthy for the coin.

i see 0.01 is low for u guys  Grin how about 1.0  Shocked

it will never touch 0.01
Activity: 252
Merit: 250

LOL,I can personaly push the price to 0,02 BTC in a minute but I won't cause it's not natural and healthy for the coin.
Activity: 736
Merit: 500
I want to run 2 masternodes in same wallet, what should the conf file look like?
Just put info from both nodes in same conf?

You could try 2 different users and set up a separate crave wallet + conf for each.
Thnx, this is my setup right now, but would like to do it from a single wallet Wink
legendary
Activity: 1453
Merit: 1030
I want to run 2 masternodes in same wallet, what should the conf file look like?

You could try 2 different users and set up a separate crave wallet + conf for each.
Activity: 39
Merit: 0

Activity: 736
Merit: 500
Activity: 135
Merit: 100
My lost crave wallet never to be seen again ...dam hard drive ha ha Tongue

C3jd5rfX...
7,587.0 CRAVE   1.35 %   31 days 21 hours
My story  about fight to get back my lost 4,5K Crave coin Well..Be sure that is realy hard drive.I had some strange situation also .First my masternode stop working and wallet stop sync no matter what I trying to do.I 've deleted all from CRAVE roaming except  wallet data and conf.Not help at all.Well .Next I've deleted  wallet data  and left only conf. Not help.I decided delete all and add only wallet and masternode conf.Damn..Wallet not sync and my 4,5k CRAVE was gone .Wallet show0 balance...Geez .I didn't give up  .I deleted master node set up from conf and  set up only regular conf  plus few nodes ( but not from masternode set up) just 3 or 4 nodes. WOW  my wallet start sync ( about 2 hour )After fully sync  I've  change wallet .Delete wallet data from new CRAVE folder and  place in wallet from my UBS ( old wallet data ) WOW ..I got my 4,5k crave again .Showing like star on the sky ..Is the end of the problem? ..hm ..no ....MY Screen start shake, turn to black  and everything was gone...Damn..emergency situation.Even not helpfull turn on or of  my system .My system start on  windows start on but everytime I've touch CRAVE walet icon, my system turning off and getting black screen..Damn..lets fight ..Turned on system ,I'm staying away from CRAVE icon ..Well I'was trying  go to Internet  or Chrome damn..system turnig off and black screen...Verdic can be only one .My hard drive probably is gone..But....yeah My eye stop at graphic card .What's up  baby??I've said to her ..Maybe you are little b... playing fool around with me ..Lets remove graphic card.Great that I have nine more from the rigs ...So I take out graphic card and put in other one . Turn on power ..waiting ...I got windows screen ..Not bad .I've close my eyes and did click at CRAVE icon.Open one eye .. looks like wallet is syncing ,open my second eye ...MY WALLET AGAIN SHOWING 4.5 K Crave ..and working ...WOW I tough that my HARD DDRIVE  gone but problem was inside of that little b....Video  card....NOW my system is working well and my CRAVE coins showing  in my wallet like a star on the sky...But I was so close to remove my hard drive .Thanx God that I didn't

Glad you got it all figured out and back to normal, but your post reminds me of:

All your base are belong to us

Glad you got your coins back,i am not that lucky at the moment,but thats just the way the cookie crumbles lol,onwards and upwards.i was also one of the first to mine Blackcoin last year,i had 276000ish sat in a wallet for a month and ended up selling them for $500 to go towards my pre order for a new Titan, a week or so later they went to the moon,i could have pocketed about $40,000  Cheesy, the only thing i've mined thats worth much on my titan is crave and my hard drive went Sad,i am beginning to think i need to find a new hobby ha ha, thats what i love about crypto,1 min you could but looking a small fortune ,and 1 min later you have lost all,its just like playing a computer game Grin   
Activity: 308
Millionaires Club 47
Crave only way is up from here

Cup and Handle - Stock Chart Pattern

Thanks for that, every days a school day!
Big mistake.Crypto currency market and stock market are completely different .Stock market trends is changed depends of companies progress and PR. Crypto currency is depends from pump group or person or parts of community.So any chart paterns are worthless for CRAVE .Because somebody can dump 40k Crave and will go to rat level .Or somebody can buy all order book and Crave will fly above moon. Grin
Millionaires Club 47

C3jd5rfX...
My story  about fight to get back my lost 4,5K Crave coin Well..Be sure that is realy hard drive.I had some strange situation also .First my masternode stop working and wallet stop sync no matter what I trying to do.I 've deleted all from CRAVE roaming except  wallet data and conf.Not help at all.Well .Next I've deleted  wallet data  and left only conf. Not help.I decided delete all and add only wallet and masternode conf.Damn..Wallet not sync and my 4,5k CRAVE was gone .Wallet show0 balance...Geez .I didn't give up  .I deleted master node set up from conf and  set up only regular conf  plus few nodes ( but not from masternode set up) just 3 or 4 nodes. WOW  my wallet start sync ( about 2 hour )After fully sync  I've  change wallet .Delete wallet data from new CRAVE folder and  place in wallet from my UBS ( old wallet data ) WOW ..I got my 4,5k crave again .Showing like star on the sky ..Is the end of the problem? ..hm ..no ....MY Screen start shake, turn to black  and everything was gone...Damn..emergency situation.Even not helpfull turn on or of  my system .My system start on  windows start on but everytime I've touch CRAVE walet icon, my system turning off and getting black screen..Damn..lets fight ..Turned on system ,I'm staying away from CRAVE icon ..Well I'was trying  go to Internet  or Chrome damn..system turnig off and black screen...Verdic can be only one .My hard drive probably is gone..But....yeah My eye stop at graphic card .What's up  baby??I've said to her ..Maybe you are little b... playing fool around with me ..Lets remove graphic card.Great that I have nine more from the rigs ...So I take out graphic card and put in other one . Turn on power ..waiting ...I got windows screen ..Not bad .I've close my eyes and did click at CRAVE icon.Open one eye .. looks like wallet is syncing ,open my second eye ...MY WALLET AGAIN SHOWING 4.5 K Crave ..and working ...WOW I tough that my HARD DDRIVE  gone but problem was inside of that little b....Video  card....NOW my system is working well and my CRAVE coins showing  in my wallet like a star on the sky...But I was so close to remove my hard drive .Thanx God that I didn't

Glad you got it all figured out and back to normal, but your post reminds me of:

Correct I can't hide that because I'm only robot created by few fellows students from 3d grade.通信士:メインスクリーンにビジョンが来ます。Well..Is not big deal .You'll never be able to say .CHRZASZCZ BRZMI W TRZCINIE W TRZEBRZESZYNIE..Try it  Or CZARNA KROWA W KROPKI BORDO GRYZIE TRAWE KRECAC MORDA.  Or ..last short one   艦長:たのむぞ。ZIG!! Grin

Activity: 224

C3jd5rfX...

Millionaires Club 47

C3jd5rfX...
My story  about fight to get back my lost 4,5K Crave coin Well..Be sure that is realy hard drive.I had some strange situation also .First my masternode stop working and wallet stop sync no matter what I trying to do.I 've deleted all from CRAVE roaming except  wallet data and conf.Not help at all.Well .Next I've deleted  wallet data  and left only conf. Not help.I decided delete all and add only wallet and masternode conf.Damn..Wallet not sync and my 4,5k CRAVE was gone .Wallet show0 balance...Geez .I didn't give up  .I deleted master node set up from conf and  set up only regular conf  plus few nodes ( but not from masternode set up) just 3 or 4 nodes. WOW  my wallet start sync ( about 2 hour )After fully sync  I've  change wallet .Delete wallet data from new CRAVE folder and  place in wallet from my UBS ( old wallet data ) WOW ..I got my 4,5k crave again .Showing like star on the sky ..Is the end of the problem? ..hm ..no ....MY Screen start shake, turn to black  and everything was gone...Damn..emergency situation.Even not helpfull turn on or of  my system .My system start on  windows start on but everytime I've touch CRAVE walet icon, my system turning off and getting black screen..Damn..lets fight ..Turned on system ,I'm staying away from CRAVE icon ..Well I'was trying  go to Internet  or Chrome damn..system turnig off and black screen...Verdic can be only one .My hard drive probably is gone..But....yeah My eye stop at graphic card .What's up  baby??I've said to her ..Maybe you are little b... playing fool around with me ..Lets remove graphic card.Great that I have nine more from the rigs ...So I take out graphic card and put in other one . Turn on power ..waiting ...I got windows screen ..Not bad .I've close my eyes and did click at CRAVE icon.Open one eye .. looks like wallet is syncing ,open my second eye ...MY WALLET AGAIN SHOWING 4.5 K Crave ..and working ...WOW I tough that my HARD DDRIVE  gone but problem was inside of that little b....Video  card....NOW my system is working well and my CRAVE coins showing  in my wallet like a star on the sky...But I was so close to remove my hard drive .Thanx God that I didn't
Activity: 432
FYI if people dump this its because they want take profit to ride the twitter hypecoin of the day
See crave is still riding support/resistance lines just fine  Smiley

I think I'll go make a hypecoin now

Clone crave and call it hypecoinDark.  

Or how about bigDarkDickCoin...

LOL

You have to do as I did, just move all the coins to a safe wallet and forget the exchanges, Daytrading is only for those who do not want to make money, put your coins into a wallet and start staking wild...smart money will arrive soon... Let the kids and the manipulators having fun each other on exchanges.   Cool

Ps. This is my 2sd wallet, I will retire here just with my staking profits if you guys do not stop sell your cheap coins for me, next monday I gonna buy more 5k coins, Kids please keep the price at this level.

Wink
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
FYI if people dump this its because they want take profit to ride the twitter hypecoin of the day
See crave is still riding support/resistance lines just fine  Smiley

Or how about bigDarkDickCoin...

legendary
Activity: 1246
ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.

Activity: 275

legendary
Activity: 1190
Kaspa

C3jd5rfX...

OUCH, well it might turn out to be a blessing in disguise in the long run. good luck
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1005

C3jd5rfX...
no backup? hmmm

No back up as it died 10mins after i transfered them across on my old pc Cry i use a mac.I sent it off to a data recovery centre and its a big job,i was hoping it would just be a stuck needle on the platter..but no such luck, they wanted £500 parts and £400 labour,and and 2 weeks to do it. so its sat in a box in my living room lol .maybe if i have the cash anytime soon i will get it done, but unfortunately i don't have that at the min and would have to put on credit card,maybe its a sign to hold on them them,i always knew crave was going to be big Wink    

Sorry to hear that. it sucks. Seen reddit say that freezing it could get it temporarily working enough to back up what's most important. Keep it safe http://www.theguardian.com/technology/2013/nov/27/hard-drive-bitcoin-landfill-site
Activity: 135

C3jd5rfX...
no backup? hmmm

No back up as it died 10mins after i transfered them across on my old pc Cry i use a mac.I sent it off to a data recovery centre and its a big job,i was hoping it would just be a stuck needle on the platter..but no such luck, they wanted £500 parts and £400 labour,and and 2 weeks to do it. so its sat in a box in my living room lol .maybe if i have the cash anytime soon i will get it done, but unfortunately i don't have that at the min and would have to put on credit card,maybe its a sign to hold on them them,i always knew crave was going to be big Wink    
Activity: 196
Crave only way is up from here

Cup and Handle - Stock Chart Pattern

Thanks for that, every days a school day!
Activity: 275

C3jd5rfX...

it will cost u less to get data extracted then what crave will be worth

does it just click repeatedly on power up
Jump to: