Author

Topic: [ANN] CRAVE 1st POS Masternodes | Dark Assets | I2P | Market =Embrace The Dark= - page 157. (Read 826716 times)

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Kaspa
Question about masternodes: What is the average return per node most people are experiencing right now, in crave/day average?
i am getting in average between 3.5 and 4 crave/day..

Ive got 14 so far today, 90 mins to go

you've got 14 so far today.... from a single master node, or multiple?

good Q, how many nodes do you have running to get 14 crave in one day?

Dont have a node running, just staking. Have 3 already today in 9 hours
i think what he meant per node, means 500 coins. i get in average 3.5 coins a day per node. you must have fare more than 500 coins staking to get 14 coins a day, right?

so thats 4.6xxx crave from your 1200 coins staking. and the others are saying an average of 3.5 from each nodes... so you could have gotten 7 crave from having your coins in 2 nodes
legendary
Kaspa
Question about masternodes: What is the average return per node most people are experiencing right now, in crave/day average?

i think what he meant per node, means 500 coins. i get in average 3.5 coins a day per node. you must have fare more than 500 coins staking to get 14 coins a day, right?

I only found 5 blocks (1.66667 crave) yesterday with about 750 coins in the wallet
Activity: 196
Merit: 100

legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001

legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1005
it would really be good to know if its just one developer .. or a development team.

for sure, but as curious as I am about who it/they is/are... the fact that they've been delivering is more impressive to me at this point in cryptoland, I've been let down by "real" people/teams as well as "hero" members etc.

and the community being active with things like the ticker app on google play is awesome

what they have done .. is  taken the best from  other coins .. and merged it all into one.
which is defn impressive .. untill some other coin comes along with all of this and more .

yup and made it work lol even making an android wallet capable of being a masternode... don't think I've heard of that before

other coins might try but I think crave's specs will create a good balance over time.

time will tell I guess lol I don't claim to be a fortune teller Wink

Other coins will try, but will be missing the main ingredient; ICM himself.

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

legendary
Kaspa
it would really be good to know if its just one developer .. or a development team.

for sure, but as curious as I am about who it/they is/are... the fact that they've been delivering is more impressive to me at this point in cryptoland, I've been let down by "real" people/teams as well as "hero" members etc.

and the community being active with things like the ticker app on google play is awesome

what they have done .. is  taken the best from  other coins .. and merged it all into one.
which is defn impressive .. untill some other coin comes along with all of this and more .

yup and made it work lol even making an android wallet capable of being a masternode... don't think I've heard of that before

other coins might try but I think crave's specs will create a good balance over time.

time will tell I guess lol I don't claim to be a fortune teller Wink
legendary
Kaspa

legendary
Kaspa

Dude it was already over $1 before...

It was actually worth $1.80 at one point I believe Smiley

Yea but this could just be another one of those coins goes really high and then crashes and doesn't recover.. Look at Cannabis coin.. It surged to like 5 million dollar market cap in a very short time. I don't know if cannabiscoin will ever get to those numbers again. Why should this one be any different?

Whatever the case may be, I sold the bitcoins and troncoins i was playing with and put them into crave just today and the number of coins I was allowed to buy came out to be 1111

for sure that can happen with new coins... or even older coins like cann.

1 thing I believe tho is I don't think it was pumped that high when considering all the development CRAVE has already had in it's first month of life, the number of coins etc. with a bit of time and trust built with such a good dev I think .01 will be an easy eventual floor for crave
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002

Yea but this could just be another one of those coins goes really high and then crashes and doesn't recover.. Look at Cannabis coin.. It surged to like 5 million dollar market cap in a very short time. I don't know if cannabiscoin will ever get to those numbers again. Why should this one be any different?

Whatever the case may be, I sold the bitcoins and troncoins i was playing with and put them into crave just today and the number of coins I was allowed to buy came out to be 1111

Well congrats on your 2 Masternodes!
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1145
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002

14 from one Masternode?!!?  Even 3.5 - 4 crave/day is really good.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1119
It's all mathematics...!
lol less than 1000 coins for sale on ttrex right now  Cool 

I just moved a few coins to cryptsy

its 51,000 ... not 1000
https://beta.bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-CRAVE

weird how normal ttrex says only 6200.

even 50k isn't much lol just 1 market  Cool

Dude...I feel like an old episode of the 3 stooges and I'm tryin to pull off that obtical contusion block move from my buddy mo! Rotflmao! Small buys are always good IMHO ! Only so many coins...6200??? Lol!   Cool
legendary
Kaspa

its 51,000 ... not 1000
https://beta.bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-CRAVE

weird how normal ttrex says only 6200.

even 50k isn't much lol just 1 market  Cool
legendary
Kaspa
Anyone having any staking issues. Said 24 hours for reward 10 hours later 15 hours
than now its back to 24 hours. yesterday I staked i got coins sooner but it said I earned 1 coin and came back it was changed to .33333333 .

the network has been fluctuating a bit so when it's lower your wait time will read lower than when the net weight is higher.

.6xxx goes to the masternodes 
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Anyone having any staking issues. Said 24 hours for reward 10 hours later 15 hours
than now its back to 24 hours. yesterday I staked i got coins sooner but it said I earned 1 coin and came back it was changed to .33333333 .
legendary
Kaspa
lol less than 1000 coins for sale on ttrex right now  Cool  

Yea this coin is extremely limited rn. Everyone is either staking, making nodes or holding. The bot is lierally just trading with itself now

lol well I've made a half dozen or so trades today on trex so not all bot Wink ha slowly trading to grow my crave wallet

I just put a few coins on cryptsy

I don't understand... I was talking about crave earnings from simply running masternodes, not from trading... is that not what you thought I was talking about?

(sorry thought that was you, but I see u asked the same as me)
and we asked above how many nodes you were running to get 14 crave in 1 day?

I'm just stakeing 1 wallet, I was debating putting up a node... but I will watch them for a little while longer first, till I understand them more.

do masternodes get tx fees too or will they be split the same as the pos return?

with trading I'm only playing with 50 - 100 coins lol I'm not risking more than a handful of them at a time  Cool
Activity: 92
Merit: 10

Yea this coin is extremely limited rn. Everyone is either staking, making nodes or holding. The bot is lierally just trading with itself now

lol well I've made a half dozen or so trades today on trex so not all bot Wink ha slowly trading to grow my crave wallet

I don't understand... I was talking about crave earnings from simply running masternodes, not from trading... is that not what you thought I was talking about?
legendary
Kaspa

legendary
Kaspa

Jump to: