Author

Topic: [ANN] CRAVE 1st POS Masternodes | Dark Assets | I2P | Market =Embrace The Dark= - page 158. (Read 826716 times)

Activity: 92
Merit: 10
Question about masternodes: What is the average return per node most people are experiencing right now, in crave/day average?
i am getting in average between 3.5 and 4 crave/day..

Ive got 14 so far today, 90 mins to go

you've got 14 so far today.... from a single master node, or multiple?
Activity: 98
Call me the coin wrecker (;
lol less than 1000 coins for sale on ttrex right now  Cool 

I just moved a few coins to cryptsy

Yea this coin is extremely limited rn. Everyone is either staking, making nodes or holding. The bot is lierally just trading with itself now
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Kaspa
lol less than 1000 coins for sale on ttrex right now  Cool 

I just moved a few coins to cryptsy
legendary
Activity: 1050
Anyone here think this will ever get to a dollar each?

Dude it was already over $1 before...

It was actually worth $1.80 at one point I believe Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1148

Dude it was already over $1 before...
Activity: 98
Call me the coin wrecker (;
We need markets now, this should be primary concern and focus of fhe project. Preferably with an android compatible market.
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Bitcoin is getting bigcoin
if geat DEV keep care of the coin for at least 8 months , yeah sure it will be 1$
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1145
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
i've only got 1.6. there really is no point at the moment of getting these payments as the price is low and i'm making a loss by just holding the coins. can make more trading it. hope it rises to make this worth my while.

Which would lead to better distribution, nothing wrong with profit taking at a small level not like the cryptterror this coin suffered last week.

Activity: 686
Merit: 500
i've only got 1.6. there really is no point at the moment of getting these payments as the price is low and i'm making a loss by just holding the coins. can make more trading it. hope it rises to make this worth my while.
Activity: 196
Question about masternodes: What is the average return per node most people are experiencing right now, in crave/day average?

Ive got 14 so far today, 90 mins to go
legendary
Kaspa

with my 800 + coins staking I'm getting approx 2 - 2.5 coins a day if net weight climbs it's a bit less and if net weight goes down then I'll get a bit more
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001
Activity: 252
Merit: 250

Here you go:
http://jj12880.azurewebsites.net/cravecalc.aspx
Activity: 92
Activity: 238
now so quite in here, is this coin abandoned? Grin
in exchange only pumper&dumper,holidays maybe Cheesy

the community is working hard, instead of fighting the trolls!

top wallets accumulating coins, master nodes increasing

price holding steady! Smiley

all good things

Yea price is stable will increase slowly and once some1 setup market price will go up more over 500k sats
Because if some1 need to buy blur they will need crave to trade with blur I think. Crave value will increase in no time
legendary
Kaspa
so is anyone finding any pos blocks with 100 - 200 coins? if so how often?

You could find your answer here http://www.richlist.eu/crave scroll down to the addresses with similar balances and see for yourself.

Take this one for example https://chainz.cryptoid.info/crave/address.dws?C4zcQYo1LmzKhAYeC2GsM7d6ySejR29xfD.htm - it is staking with 95 coins

cool thanx, looks like they're finding them every couple of days... thats better than I thought it would be. net weight is staying nice and high
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1005

You could find your answer here http://www.richlist.eu/crave scroll down to the addresses with similar balances and see for yourself.

Take this one for example https://chainz.cryptoid.info/crave/address.dws?C4zcQYo1LmzKhAYeC2GsM7d6ySejR29xfD.htm - it is staking with 95 coins
legendary
Kaspa
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1119
It's all mathematics...!
Hey Bro!
When you get a chance...contact me directly and maybe we can drink a beer together with the boys!
This is an alias and not the real me btw...tell Bob to call the guy his dog is named after! he has my real cell number and I talked with him a few months ago! he said the limestone patio has not been started yet and he would give Bob the good word for me! I'm the artist layout guy the architects like...just a hobby on the side to clear my head of all the fake BS in da world! Bob knows that there is a lot of limestone to complete more projects so whatever da man wants da man gets...
I'm done with Wall Street...offically retired and crave is my new hobby!
As for what I think of the direction crave is taking...well onward and upward slow and steady and walk the staircase. I expect that some might panic buy or fat finger but we all pros here...lol  Cool
Just tell Bob not to tell the guy his dog is named after who I am only that he wants my number so he can contact me for the job!
Enjoy your day sir and we will talk soon...

Disclaimer:Crave 2015=BTC 2011 IMHO
Jump to: