Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CRAVE 1st POS Masternodes | Dark Assets | I2P | Market =Embrace The Dark= - page 2. (Read 826673 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Infected Mushroom
I wonder when this coin will reach 2$ again

As soon as we get some more decent fudders. Current ones are so cheap. Hehe. Like look at these fudder's posts. They are stupid as hell. He is giving icm's local time to indicate that he is reading. And he talks about buy support, check every single coin on bittrex and see none has close to 15 btc with less than 5 btc volume. Even the high volumes doesn't have that. Oh we can just create huge volumes like that too, as %90 of the high coin volumes does.
Activity: 333

What are your purposes Mr. and Mrs. FUDDERs? Please tell me an rational answer. We know that you dont have any crave . You dont have any bitcoin even. I havent seen any dump . Do you really think that crave community is poor? We have overcome much danger like sologap theft, huge dumps, etc... but we are still here and we are still strong. Do you think that we ll leave crave alone coz of your cheap and lack of brain posts? You ll be alone forever with your fuds but we ll be stronger with your fuds.

P.S: I dont care what you reply . Coz you are all ignored  Grin Try to pm if you want me to read your posts.
omg the most fudded thread ever, i have a suggestion for you guys who want to exit: place your sell walls @70k and i am sure you will get bought up  Wink just leave it there. 10, 20, 50 btc.. no problem just don't dump and you will get bought up.

masochism
necessity to tell "my" subjective truth
hate
to warn noobs

Activity: 744
Merit: 500
I wonder when this coin will reach 2$ again
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001

What are your purposes Mr. and Mrs. FUDDERs? Please tell me an rational answer. We know that you dont have any crave . You dont have any bitcoin even. I havent seen any dump . Do you really think that crave community is poor? We have overcome much danger like sologap theft, huge dumps, etc... but we are still here and we are still strong. Do you think that we ll leave crave alone coz of your cheap and lack of brain posts? You ll be alone forever with your fuds but we ll be stronger with your fuds.

P.S: I dont care what you reply . Coz you are all ignored  Grin Try to pm if you want me to read your posts.
omg the most fudded thread ever, i have a suggestion for you guys who want to exit: place your sell walls @70k and i am sure you will get bought up  Wink just leave it there. 10, 20, 50 btc.. no problem just don't dump and you will get bought up.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1024

P.S: I dont care what you reply . Coz you are all ignored  Grin Try to pm if you want me to read your posts.
watching my masternodes stake and printing me free money is such a great feeling

Grin
yea?
u fucking lying desperate piece of shit
its not printing money because you cant dump

Hello PaidFudder, there is multiple exchanges to dump my coins if I  wanted to Smiley
14.5 btc crave to 0 satoshis on bittrex you joker
no marketmakercraveholderidontknowshit (10000crave') holder could dump without crashing the price to 50k or so
4-5 = 0 satoshis
you cant get out so u lie optimism
or stockholm syndrom
im starting to exit

feels like XC, ICM = DAN ?
who knows, its a good buisnessmodel. create a coin, hype p/d, new account new coin. repeat
he is reading the chat everyday lol
July 05, 2015, 09:16:19 AM
Activity: 121
Merit: 100
You dont need to reply fudders @emilioman. But if he keeps attacking to crave we ll go to SDC thread and f.uck that coin.

dump incoming
Yes, you already said a few days ago.
You sold Crave and bought SDC?
Activity: 672
You dont need to reply fudders @emilioman. But if he keeps attacking to crave we ll go to SDC thread and f.uck that coin.

dump incoming
legendary
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo
watching my masternodes stake and printing me free money is such a great feeling

Grin

Watching how many days dev off-line

dev has other profiles to watch this thread

No he doesnt. He was hoping for someone to invest before today but it failed. He's moved on to other things. SDC market is coming any day now I just got back from the EU and met with Ryno

1- Rynomster (sdc dev) is from south africa not from europe.
2- SDC has an exploit
3- That market will never be released, are just pics created on photoshop. As they never released the video voip in wallet, the wallet is not really html 5, the anon system has no zero knowledge implemented, is just a conversion to cryptonote (monero) and then a conversion to sdc again, etc.
4- CRAVE already has nice features and a great community, if ICM "disappear", we can hire vertoe or another dev to continue to work together with community. Vertoe already said that agree to work with crave. Already exists devs from other coins interested to work on CRAVE.

So vertoe is joining the dev team?  Smiley

You can buy me into the team, it's an interesting project.

Anyways my posts getting deleted one by one, probably someone not liking that I start posting here.

r.i.p. Crave Coin
HAPPY LIBERTY DAY!

- $DC Team

LOL
you already wondered why were bought 50 btc of sdc today and it didn't rise more than 8000 satoshis?
Activity: 269

Grin
yea?

Hello PaidFudder, there is multiple exchanges to dump my coins if I  wanted to Smiley
Activity: 672

Grin

No he doesnt. He was hoping for someone to invest before today but it failed. He's moved on to other things. SDC market is coming any day now I just got back from the EU and met with Ryno

2- SDC has an exploit
3- That market will never be released, are just pics created on photoshop. As they never released the video voip in wallet, the wallet is not really html 5, the anon system has no zero knowledge implemented, is just a conversion to cryptonote (monero) and then a conversion to sdc again, etc.
4- CRAVE already has nice features and a great community, if ICM "disappear", we can hire vertoe or another dev to continue to work together with community. Vertoe already said that agree to work with crave. Already exists devs from other coins interested to work on CRAVE.

Anyways my posts getting deleted one by one, probably someone not liking that I start posting here.

r.i.p. Crave Coin

HAPPY LIBERTY DAY!

- $DC Team

Grin
yea?
legendary
Hey guys, as you all know we have been delisted from c-cex and in my opinion its a good thing since its more toxic than ever (bob and placebo being mods on trollbox, lol). So I've changed it with bitcoin.co.id's logo at mycrave.org.

Don't forget that we are also listed over here.

Thanks starin. Some people just do his works but some people just do cheap fuds. I am glad we have an ant like you Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo

Grin

2- SDC has an exploit

Activity: 252
Hey guys, as you all know we have been delisted from c-cex and in my opinion its a good thing since its more toxic than ever (bob and placebo being mods on trollbox, lol). So I've changed it with bitcoin.co.id's logo at mycrave.org.

Good,great.I didn't know that
Activity: 266
Infected Mushroom

Activity: 252
Fuck you all you poor trolls on this forum.
Everyone move to https://cravecoin.slack.com/messages/clubcrave/
There're not these shits like here.
FUCK YOU
Activity: 332
Merit: 263
Embrace The Darkness.
Also remember that it is the 4th of July weekend, and many people in the US spend that time with their families.
Devs are people too, believe it or not, and don't have to spend every minute of their life coding.
Activity: 15
Merit: 0

Grin

How many days Satoshi Nakamoto off line?
How many devs are working in Crave?
One.
Pages:
Jump to: