Author

Topic: [ANN] CRAVE 1st POS Masternodes | Dark Assets | I2P | Market =Embrace The Dark= - page 280. (Read 826716 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Gent's

Some of you guys need to get off of Bit-talk for a few hours or days... Crypto can be very emotional because it is very hard to near impossible to determine the value of a coin. Without value, you do not know if you are buying too low or too high.

I will give you some unsolicited advice. "IF" you trust the dev, invest and turn off your computer, come back when the road map is fully implemented. "IF" you have to look every 2 minutes at the price on Bittrex, then you are not investing. You are gambling.

A few of the members have set up nodes, if you do not have 500 coins or your own MN, join up with them... and go for a run and enjoy your life. I am only saying this because this is starting to feel like PAYCOIN. No offense to the dev, but I was referring to the cult like mode and tone of the some of the members.

My team members like this project and we will invest. We are just waiting for more of the roadmap to be completed. Personally, I like the community. The way a few of you are setting up your business in this ecosystem is freaking amazing !

GLTY

Dr Mike,

PM me or

Follow me on Twitter:
Doctor Mike
@DrMikesCoinTeam

" We are buying the next 10x coin for May, Today!"
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
This thread and in fact this forum is a fucking joke. Mods deleting posts from people like vertoe for no reason and even banning people who are posting on topic, yet swarms of trolls and sock puppets have free reign.

Trolls you're hilarious. Trying to say your posting under the veil of 'helping newbies not get scammed' hahaha do me a favor. Any of you have made money trading these coins have taken some poor newbies money, this shit is a zero sum game, less in fact due to exchange fee so don't give it that bullshit.

You really think you're sdc/xmr/dash/*insert other alt* is ever going to be used in the real world, hahaha, comical. Everyone is here to just make more money (fiat and btc at a push) so stop trying to play the good Samaritan you look like a bellend.

Something fishy is going on, I've never seen an alt thread spammed so relentlessly and have mods deleting on topic posts. Probably ban me for uncovering it as well so see if I give a fuck.

*oh and before someone says bagholder blah blah blah. My cost basis on this coin is about -15btc due to mining and selling near the top. Ill be buying back in once the reason its being fudded so hard becomes clear*

Dont you think its a little strange how while all this bull shit goes on mn are increasing sell orders are vanishing. Someone dumped this to 68k sats for a reason and have all the paid trolls working in this thread for a reason. Dare I say it, to try and make the coin look dead while quietly buying up a shit load of the supply.

Can this post be made sticky on the front page of bitcointalk, because it is as true as if written by an omniscient oracle from Greek epic poetry.

make sure you screen shot it dude cause when bitcointalk gets done kissing sdc ass they are going to delete!

I'm thinking to myself, if I controlled this forum, I could tune the conversation to move prices any way I see fit.
Activity: 672
This thread and in fact this forum is a fucking joke. Mods deleting posts from people like vertoe for no reason and even banning people who are posting on topic, yet swarms of trolls and sock puppets have free reign.

Trolls you're hilarious. Trying to say your posting under the veil of 'helping newbies not get scammed' hahaha do me a favor. Any of you have made money trading these coins have taken some poor newbies money, this shit is a zero sum game, less in fact due to exchange fee so don't give it that bullshit.

You really think you're sdc/xmr/dash/*insert other alt* is ever going to be used in the real world, hahaha, comical. Everyone is here to just make more money (fiat and btc at a push) so stop trying to play the good Samaritan you look like a bellend.

Something fishy is going on, I've never seen an alt thread spammed so relentlessly and have mods deleting on topic posts. Probably ban me for uncovering it as well so see if I give a fuck.

*oh and before someone says bagholder blah blah blah. My cost basis on this coin is about -15btc due to mining and selling near the top. Ill be buying back in once the reason its being fudded so hard becomes clear*

Dont you think its a little strange how while all this bull shit goes on mn are increasing sell orders are vanishing. Someone dumped this to 68k sats for a reason and have all the paid trolls working in this thread for a reason. Dare I say it, to try and make the coin look dead while quietly buying up a shit load of the supply.

Can this post be made sticky on the front page of bitcointalk, because it is as true as if written by an omniscient oracle from Greek epic poetry.

make sure you screen shot it dude cause when bitcointalk gets done kissing sdc ass they are going to delete!

Beautiful...we are in one of the most exciting and interesting times in Crypto since the Dawn of BTC.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1

Indeed. All alts are created to make money, and CRAVE is no exception.

Lets wait and see.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1119
It's all mathematics...!

legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1005

Let's keep your quote alive just in case.

legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1000

Something fishy is going on, ............

SELL ORDERS ARE VANISHING, BECAUSE NOBODY HAS COINS TO SELL, THEY HAVE ALREADY DUMPED THEM TO THE WHALES WHO ARE CURRENTLY SETTING UP THEIR OWN SELL ORDERS, READY FOR A PUMP.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
legendary
It's all mathematics...!
The timing of the deleted posts was executed perfectly with the troll team for a dump! no question about it...
In addition my repost of the ICM masternode Disney gif was deleted for being off topic? Off what topic...the SDC troll agenda topic? This is a CRAVE Thread not a troll thread bitcointalk!
Abuse of power bottom line!
Activity: 742

Activity: 105
Merit: 10
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
i still wating for buy at 140k
Activity: 175
Merit: 100

Much agreed. The BCT forum is some sketchy shit. I wonder how much these guys get paid by SDC to do this?
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
https://beta.bittrex.com/Market/?MarketName=BTC-CRAVE

Have a look at the distribution  Grin Grin Grin

It is distributed fairly.  Cheesy
Activity: 854
Wow, fast response from the developer! Title has been changed! Damn, you are active Smiley

Thanks ICM!
legendary
It's all mathematics...!
Wow, fast response from the developer! Title has been changed! Damn, you are active Smiley

and that's why we are gonna kick a$$ and take names in the crypto world...
legendary
It's all mathematics...!
This thread will not be moderated for some reasons:
- Non-moderated thread increases page count, so that we stand out from the crowd. This is the coin to be in Wink
- Whales and manipulators are trying to get people to dump their coins for peanuts. We have this problem, because this coin was a FAIR LAUNCH WITH ZERO PREMINE. ALWAYS REMEMBER THIS.

its fun  Smiley

self moderate is for pussys

I agree but Vertoe deleted.....someone on da take...
no problem with troll talk but when the game is fixed by bitcointalk...we should decide who gets banned!
legendary
Activity: 938
May I suggest a thread title change now that the fork is done?  How about:

[ANN] CRAVE - First POS Masternode Coin | Dark Assets | Decentralized Markets Coming Soon

Nice!
Maybe "Decentralized Anon Markets" is better

DAM !! = Decentralized Anon Markets

legendary
Activity: 1050
Activity: 644
May I suggest a thread title change now that the fork is done?  How about:

[ANN] CRAVE - First POS Masternode Coin | Dark Assets | Decentralized Markets Coming Soon

Nice!
Maybe "Decentralized Anon Markets" is better

+1
I like it Wink
Jump to: