Author

Topic: [ANN] CRAVE 1st POS Masternodes | Dark Assets | I2P | Market =Embrace The Dark= - page 419. (Read 826718 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
I asked this question awhile back but never got an answer.

Dev:

Is Crave being developed specifically for illicit activities or is it a privacy centric coin that some people may abuse just as they may abuse bitcoin or cash?  I ask because I am all for supporting the creation of tools to enhance one's right to privacy but am not willing to support tools specifically designed for illicit activity.

Thanks.

When dealing with a worldwide or "planetary" market, what exactly do you consider is illegal?

And are those things considered illegal to everyone else worldwide?

Exactly.  Liberty has one meaning and one meaning only.

Dev:

Is Crave being developed specifically for illicit activities or is it a privacy centric coin that some people may abuse just as they may abuse bitcoin or cash?  I ask because I am all for supporting the creation of tools to enhance one's right to privacy but am not willing to support tools specifically designed for illicit activity.

Thanks.

I honestly do not believe this should even garner the dev's attention.

Of course not. There has been no mention by the dev, in the op or otherwise that this is specifically for illicit activities.
And of course it is privacy centric.

This is a standard pc bs question that has been thrown in the crypto scene from the beginning. And just as you say any form or any fiat/metal/barter/trade could be used illicitly just like your toothbrush or anything else on the planet. For you to even ask that question lets me know what you are all about.

I believe your computer was designed specifically for illicit activities please shut it down and throw it away. Actually don't even shut it down just chunk it.

I've read the entire thread and the dev made a couple of statements where I felt the need to clarify.  As I will not support projects specifically designed to promote illicit activity, I would like an answer.  If I don't get an answer, then I must exercise caution and your wish will be granted.
he said it was
read through the devs posts.
however since you said you won't support it if it is, then he will say now that its not. its that simple!

screenshots/links or it didn't happen.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
people made 1000x profits already
its done!!!!!!!!
it cost me 2420 satoshi to mine this. and i mined it late after the hashrate went up 5x
you all are going to lose so much if you buy now
lol
buy now lose 90% of your btc
lol lol lol
lolololololololololololol
LOL
LOLOLOLOLOL
price is over 0.005 btc LOLOLOL
hahahahaha HAHAHAHAHA

YOU GUYS ARE RETARDS!!!!!! LOL!

soon people will wake up and it will come down 90% loss for those who are buying at these prices.
you might as well be buying it for 50 btc each crave lol!!!!!!

Reported to mods. Please do the same.
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

Dev:

Thanks.
Privacy oriented coin.

Thank you.
legendary
Activity: 938

Dev:

Thanks.

When dealing with a worldwide or "planetary" market, what exactly do you consider is illegal?

And are those things considered illegal to everyone else worldwide?

Activity: 140

Dev:

Thanks.
Privacy oriented coin.
Anybody running a masternode on Linux? Specifically on a raspberry pi?

http://www.cravecoin.info/master-node-guide/

The guide is really good, but we need a more professional website. Someone here with the ability for to make it ? I have a friend that could make a pretty good one, but it will cost money.

I will try PM the dev and talk about it. It's time to build a strong community here. Infrastructure is important.  Cool

Sologap was on it and it was looking good and professional.

If sologap pulls out then there are plenty of cheap easy bootstraps for website that are also work on mobile. They usually run $10-$20.
Then the hosting.  They are literally plug and play setups and look great. It is what all the coins do for the most part. Very cheap and very easy for anyone with any website experience.
sell now
it will go down 90%
Activity: 432

Dev:

Thanks.

Dev now not online. i thinks this coin for privacy. Not for specifically crime

Dude i dont think it matters, people can use it for what ever they want kinda like btc and cash , both used for good and bad. The dev cant control its use but i do understand if its being promoted as a coin for illegal activities,that could harm your investment, ive read every page here and i havent seen anything that would make someone say this coin is illegal, or dangerous for end user. Crave/markets to blur is the best way to avoid having your privacy invaded while doing any form of business that you dont want to share with the nsa, mi5 etc. while crave the coin is like btc with pos and mn to secure to network.

+1

Man, This is BS, because people around the world commit more crimes using FIAT than any other kind of cryptocoin.
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1075

Dev:

Thanks.

Dude i dont think it matters, people can use it for what ever they want kinda like btc and cash , both used for good and bad. The dev cant control its use but i do understand if its being promoted as a coin for illegal activities,that could harm your investment, ive read every page here and i havent seen anything that would make someone say this coin is illegal, or dangerous for end user. Crave/markets to blur is the best way to avoid having your privacy invaded while doing any form of business that you dont want to share with the nsa, mi5 etc. while crave the coin is like btc with pos and mn to secure to network.
Hmmmm about 16 hours of running my masternode and no payout Sad  Console says masternode successfully started, and masternode shows up at the bottom on this list and is active: https://crave.ninja/

I guess I just have to wait longer?

What country is the ip for it in? if you don't mind me asking.

US. But I wasn't on the updated wallet. Fail. Lol Should start getting payouts now.

Do you believe you are all set now or should we look into it further?
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo

Dev:

Thanks.

I think on op is clear: privacy and liberty or die

Dev:

Thanks.

Of course not. There has been no mention by the dev, in the op or otherwise that this is specifically for illicit activities.

This is a standard pc bs question that has been thrown in the crypto scene from the beginning. And just as you say any form or any fiat/metal/barter/trade could be used illicitly just like your toothbrush or anything else on the planet. For you to even ask that question lets me know what you are all about.

I believe your computer was designed specifically for illicit activities please shut it down and throw it away. Actually don't even shut it down just chunk it.

I've read the entire thread and the dev made a couple of statements where I felt the need to clarify.  As I will not support projects specifically designed to promote illicit activity, I would like an answer.  If I don't get an answer, then I must exercise caution and your wish will be granted.
he said it was
read through the devs posts.
however since you said you won't support it if it is, then he will say now that its not. its that simple!
Activity: 854

Dev:

Thanks.

lol
buy now lose 90% of your btc
lol lol lol
lolololololololololololol
LOL
LOLOLOLOLOL
price is over 0.005 btc LOLOLOL
hahahahaha HAHAHAHAHA

YOU GUYS ARE RETARDS!!!!!! LOL!

soon people will wake up and it will come down 90% loss for those who are buying at these prices.
you might as well be buying it for 50 btc each crave lol!!!!!!
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1075
Devs are unloading this Crave shitcoin with the speed of light. Keep fantasizing about great masternode payments. 

ive had quite a few payments...prob best investment ever, better than any asic or other mn system Cool
when is the android wallet coming....when is the next update? etc....i guess it does make sense for the dev to actually work on this coin since it could potentially skyrocket to a ridiculous value...hed make more than just fucking everyone over....

sorry for my fud

Will the MARKET be in wallet?

the android wallet has been out for some time now it is being update since the last fork. keep trying the op.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1156

Dev:

Thanks.

Activity: 234

Dev:

Thanks.

Are fireworks illicit?

Can not buy them where I live but 50 miles away I can legally.

Just because something is illegal by you doesn't mean it's illegal elsewhere.

If I can visit a country where something is legal there but illegal in my home place...
Jump to: