Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CRAVE 1st POS Masternodes | Dark Assets | I2P | Market =Embrace The Dark= - page 70. (Read 826713 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
What's going on man? masternode count decreased rapidly. 1 hour ago there were 170 nodes,but now only 92. If these nodes set up by sologap, it seems there will be another dump.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
Not that I don't feel for those who got robbed or want to see sologap punished, but do we really want the FBI snooping around Crave at this point?
Activity: 841
Merit: 251
I wrote you a long time ago that Sologap a thief. Sologap stole your crave.

I was then ridiculed and almost banned. I warn again - never entrust their money to strangers.

Now I hope that you have eggs and you report to the FBI Sologap

Or maybe let that Sologap with you laugh?
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Millionaires Club 47
sologap damn success, with so many stup*d ppl in here Cool,go go go sologap  Cool dump it xxk to the ground
 Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Well.If somebody lost big amount of the money because of thief activity ,please contac free and don't be a shame.Everybody can make mistake .Don't let thief run away with your money.
                                                 FBI contact   http://www.fbi.gov/contact-us                   http://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1002
Has motherfucker Sologap finished dumping the stolen coins?

I guess so
not yet he still has a lot of coins
Activity: 252
Merit: 250

I guess so
Activity: 1032
Merit: 502
Activity: 715
Merit: 500
639 pages lol, 3k reads in 24 hour...over 255k views in under 2months....why?? Cool  , compare these numbers to any other coin on this entire website and you will see how big these numbers are  Wink

Great statistic!  Smiley How and where i can see this info?
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Quick question: If I or someone were to port the counterparty bootle interface for darkpoold, would anyone use it? To elaborate, it would be a web interface to darkpoold so the cli would be 'bypassed'.
edited* my comment answered what would need to be done. not if someone would use it if it worked...

I think if it was compiled and people could just run it theres plenty of people who had the community burn blur for them who would be interested in running a web wallet. its easier than CLI, people can verify their balances and well end up doing the same commands you would from CLI. I havent noticed much happen in the blur world since burning stopped

2015-05-08-T00:18:25Eastern Daylight Time Broadcast: tm2013's burning service ends at block 60150 = -1.0 from CAo7D2Z65cAREopaomYVPW4BKDidCSREJ3 at 2015-05-08T00:17:05-04:00 with a fee of 0.0% (eb954ec35ae4721591cb3365b6f8e6209c7ee55b0f0e4624da83afde2e997c0a) [valid]

2015-05-07-T23:27:46Eastern Daylight Time Broadcast: JasemoneyBurnServiceEnds = 1.0 from C33gb4w2cKGZdtqgZ6MYMzqdBXdEzYxM7X at 2015-05-07T23:24:49-04:00 with a fee of 0.0% (30350efba1e23f6d00cee53dedd8ef12c22782604f4af12ef3cfc8adf7e3fbd6) [valid]

no BLUR transactions have been recorded since before burn period ended.

FYI here is what can be done with BLUR through the CLI darkpoold or any future webwallets/services the main functions available are listed below:
Code:
positional arguments:
  {server,send,order,cravepay,issuance,broadcast,bet,dividend,burn,cancel,callba
ck,rps,rpsresolve,publish,balances,asset,wallet,pending,reparse,rollback,market}

the action to be taken
    server              run the server (WARNING: not thread-safe)
    send                create and broadcast a *send* message
    order               create and broadcast an *order* message
    cravepay            create and broadcast a *CRAVEpay* message, to settle
                        an Order Match for which you owe CRAVE
    issuance            issue a new asset, issue more of an existing asset or
                        transfer the ownership of an asset
    broadcast           broadcast textual and numerical information to the
                        network
    bet                 offer to make a bet on the value of a feed
    dividend            pay dividends to the holders of an asset (in
                        proportion to their stake in it)
N/A  burn               destroy {} to earn BLUR, during an initial period of
                        time
    cancel              cancel an open order or bet you created
    callback            callback a fraction of an asset
    rps                 open a rock-paper-scissors like game
    rpsresolve          resolve a rock-paper-scissors like game
    publish             publish arbitrary data in the blockchain
    balances            display the balances of a BLUR address
    asset               display the basic properties of a BLUR asset
    wallet              list the addresses in your backend wallet along with
                        their balances in all BLUR assets
    pending             list pending order matches awaiting CRAVEpayment from
                        you
    reparse             reparse all transactions in the database (WARNING: not
                        thread-safe)
    rollback            rollback database (WARNING: not thread-safe)
    market              fill the screen with an always up-to-date summary of
                        the BLUR market
I've had bootle done for a while, it just had one bug that needed to be worked out..  Tongue
legendary
Activity: 1288
Whoever got burned. PM me. I will make you whole when crave hits 50 bucks. Ill be wealthy enough to help you then and i will remember you.

You sir have a good soul.
legendary
sologap damn success, with so many stup*d ppl in here Cool,go go go sologap  Cool dump it xxk to the ground
 Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
legendary
Activity: 1190
Kaspa
Whoever got burned. PM me. I will make you whole when crave hits 50 bucks. Ill be wealthy enough to help you then and i will remember you.
hmm you mean dead crave next dump will bigger & bigger & bigger & bigger until hit 0 sat likes 10k

wow you really must have your head up your ass if you think 1 coin per block is even close to the kind of inflation 10k had... buy the time there was 500k 10k I was getting 1000's of coins per pos find, and by the time there was 100 million 10k I was getting 100's of thousands... were as crave will only ever be 1 coin per block which will equal a smaller % of total money supply each year.

legendary
hmm you mean dead crave next dump will bigger & bigger & bigger & bigger until hit 0 sat likes 10k
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Activity: 501
Merit: 503
What an unfortunate incident. I would like to use this as an opportunity to call on the dev to work on creating a means for community masternodes to use multi-sig. That way, we can have community nodes that do not require trust in a middle-man.
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo

I think you have bumped your head. Could you back that up with any hard numbers. From what I saw he was only ever in control of ~7700-~10,000 Crave, which appears to have already been absorbed by the market in a rapid succession of sells within the last 24 hours. Since then the price has risen to where it was before the commotion.

A thread was created to try and nail all the numbers down, but if all the users that used his service to set up a personal node and/or community node for them do not participate then we will not be able to determine any hard numbers.

7k from only 2 persons:

4500 crave for me.

Took 2500 Crave from me.

What's interesting is that he didn't actually take the coins yet, just changed pass to the VPS:

C3vWN3TbaLT4zNQ96kLbRKv24qqL3CWahT
CCMA4umA6FCDwmj4wc6csnxJPMLbEEgpTU
C2Va7YCUup4LB1xGexrX5imHGTwXuR8krU
CFFYjaik1cEzpS4KFETyEqRBo9Eg9pgz8o

They have been emptied... so sorry man.

where we can see the current number of masternodes?
In my wallet are appearing more than 100 less

EDIT: 153 masternodes for now. We had more than 280 before the steal. http://www.richlist.eu/crave/masternodes
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
how many coins did sologap steal

I believe around 7000

much more.
7k was from only two persons.
I think was around 100 masternodes ~50k crave

I think you have bumped your head. Could you back that up with any hard numbers. From what I saw he was only ever in control of ~7700-~10,000 Crave, which appears to have already been absorbed by the market in a rapid succession of sells within the last 24 hours. Since then the price has risen to where it was before the commotion.
Reference: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.11363602 by proletariat

A thread was created by jasemoney to try and nail all the numbers down https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.11361675 ,
but if all the users that used his service to set up a personal node and/or community node for them do not participate then we will not be able to determine any hard numbers.
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo

I believe around 7000

much more.
7k was from only two persons.
I think was around 100 masternodes ~50k crave
Activity: 56
Merit: 0

I believe around 7000. Couldve been worse lessons learned.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Pages:
Jump to: