Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CRAVE 1st POS Masternodes | Dark Assets | I2P | Market =Embrace The Dark= - page 74. (Read 826713 times)

legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000
bobsurplus says sell crave, and then buy viral, or gph, or send your money to him directly without using the exchange

what kind of stupid cunt coin is that named viral and graph, sound like a little kid looking to scam.

Ahhh, the ignorance of the local bitcointalk troll. Do you know anything about what either coin is doing?

You dont eh?

its ok though, you'll miss out and stay a crave bagholder just like all the cloak bagholders today.

See ya in a few months.

i'm not a scam crave bagholder and what kind of a cunt coin would named shit like viral or graph? some moron bagholder like you would buy and pump into it. only me would know your sore loser history than anyone else, started from cloakcoin. loser like bter which don't know anything would spent 500btc which you already spent on cheap whore in amsterdam and bangkok. you don't have any more btc to do anything big or special.
legendary
Activity: 938
Is it just me, or does Bob sound a bit desperate to find new people to buy into his dumps?

Activity: 269
Merit: 250
bobsurplus says sell crave, and then buy viral, or gph, or send your money to him directly without using the exchange

what kind of stupid cunt coin is that named viral and graph, sound like a little kid looking to scam.

Ahhh, the ignorance of the local bitcointalk troll. Do you know anything about what either coin is doing?

You dont eh?

its ok though, you'll miss out and stay a crave bagholder just like all the cloak bagholders today.

See ya in a few months.

Bob i would like to bet with you as im a gambling man, how about we both bet 1% of our bitcoin portfolio?  Cheesy
Activity: 378
Noob here - any help appreciated.   I downloaded the wallet but it won't sync.  I like what I have seen so far with this coin and want to get in on the action!

hello noob.

Just move onto another coin.. best advice anyone here is gonna give you.

good advice!
just not viral or gph
those suck!

Both are gonna fly.. you'll see!
you would lose in those bob!
be careful
if you made good money in crave, don't lose it on those.

Wanna bet man???

how many btc you got to wager?
you can try
but the Graphcoin team will enjoy taking your btc

also the Viral that you got for free in ico, it is smarter to dump it without attempting to make it fly.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

You dont eh?

See ya in a few months.

Activity: 266
Infected Mushroom
ICM was online today and not writing a thing
when i remember my trade fail history, this often was the first sign i ignored
i mean why shouldnt he post some words?

a) hes a pump and dumper
b) he already has dumped

i'd prefere a but give me one reason for him not to post anything at all for more then a week Huh Huh

Your nick = irony at it's finest.
Activity: 333
ICM was online today and not writing a thing
when i remember my trade fail history, this often was the first sign i ignored
i mean why shouldnt he post some words?

a) hes a pump and dumper
b) he already has dumped and does not care

i'd prefere a but give me one reason for him not to post anything at all for more then a week Huh Huh
legendary
Activity: 1764

legendary
Market is done with those useless coins,  screw viral and graph -  
we want coins with use value (as in black markets Smiley )

Does that mean you wanna bet?

Bet that in-wallet anon market coins will go up ?  
Sure !  Cheesy

Its what btc was founded on and gave it its popularity, 
only a fool wouldn't see that safer, viable alternatives are badly wanted.

legendary
Market is done with those useless coins,  screw viral and graph -  

Does that mean you wanna bet?
legendary
Market is done with those useless coins,  screw viral and graph - 
legendary
Noob here - any help appreciated.   I downloaded the wallet but it won't sync.  I like what I have seen so far with this coin and want to get in on the action!

hello noob.

good advice!
just not viral or gph
those suck!

be careful

Wanna bet man???

how many btc you got to wager?

hello noob.

good advice!
just not viral or gph
those suck!

be careful
legendary
Noob here - any help appreciated.   I downloaded the wallet but it won't sync.  I like what I have seen so far with this coin and want to get in on the action!

hello noob.

good advice!
just not viral or gph
those suck!

legendary
Activity: 1246
Anyone who is saying this is all ICM's doing or this was the plan from the start is being ridiculous.

You think he'd go through 2 months of intense coding work and innovation just to run off with $1,600 to $2000? 

You can make that easily with a stock graphic and a Ninja launch ANN in 48-72 hours with a copy paste coin, no need to program anything.
Noob here - any help appreciated.   I downloaded the wallet but it won't sync.  I like what I have seen so far with this coin and want to get in on the action!

hello noob.

good advice!
just not viral or gph
those suck!
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
Fuck a crave... this coin is dead...

What are u doing here?coin is dead, u dont own any crave now get lost.
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo
That seems to be the general canned response around here when bad things happen.  "I just setup another masternode" along with "thanks for the cheap crave".

what happened here was a steal and then dump of dozens of thousands of coins.
There is no tech issue or problem with dev.
It is obvious that as soon as the last coin stolen was dumped and the last moron weakhand selling their crave, the price will recover.

Bro... Emilio.. We go WAYYYY back.. trust me.. Crave is done. Her goose is cooked. The fat lady sang her last line. This bus has left the station.

Viral and GPH are where you wanna be now.

Thank me later bud and good luck.

Hey bro! Nice to see you here!
I already did a good profit with graph and dumped all my graphs yesterday.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1176
@FAILCommunity

hello noob.

Hello whale,

How's EMC2 going?
Pages:
Jump to: