Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CRAVE 1st POS Masternodes | Dark Assets | I2P | Market =Embrace The Dark= - page 97. (Read 826716 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 500
I have heard there are some issues with blur? Please fill me in on those.
Also, someone update me on what has been going on in here. I've been gone for the past while and that would be greatly appreciated Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1118
Merit: 1002
Did anyone update the OS X wallet that includes i2p ?
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Call me the coin wrecker (;
Activity: 432
Merit: 250
Can't wait for the update. This will seal the deal.

yes, There´s no doubt.   Smiley
Activity: 672
Can't wait for the update. This will seal the deal.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Kaspa

add elektron (ekn) to the list, all same nice shiny similar roadmaps:)

lol it's called copying dumbasses... notice how a lot of them are breaking? because there copiers who don't know the code like ICM. it's pretty obvious.

Activity: 263
I have a pre hard forked Crave wallet. Are my coins safe? I have the keys on a USB as well however the coins on my pc at home the wallet is the first crave wallet. I am out of town.
should be fine
legendary
Activity: 938

What if I told you different devs use the same graphic service?

Tongue

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012

I have a pre hard forked Crave wallet. Are my coins safe? I have the keys on a USB as well however the coins on my pc at home the wallet is the first crave wallet. I am out of town.
Activity: 448
Sling is not my coin. 

You can be a developer or part of a development team and still say.... "It's not my coin" because technically you wouldn't be lying... just sayin'  Cool

What about BTX?

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annbtx-bitcoin-the-next-generation-new-ann-and-website-1051266

Looks all so similar... masternode, etc. Nice opportunity of course, people left BT, you buying cheap coins and adding some new features Wink
LOL no... although somebody had asked me if I would take it over before someone else did, and I didn't have the time to commit to fix it.

dev loyal as well  Cool
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Sling is not my coin. 

You can be a developer or part of a development team and still say.... "It's not my coin" because technically you wouldn't be lying... just sayin'  Cool

What about BTX?

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annbtx-bitcoin-the-next-generation-new-ann-and-website-1051266

Looks all so similar... masternode, etc. Nice opportunity of course, people left BT, you buying cheap coins and adding some new features Wink
LOL no... although somebody had asked me if I would take it over before someone else did, and I didn't have the time to commit to fix it.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Kaspa
watch the fud come again lol

Ha I was just thinking that...

a bunch of scammers copy and they blame the original  Cool

free advice...  next time you feel the urge to buy a CRAVE clone... just buy more CRAVE Wink

I'll trade CRAVE clones but I'm trading for BTC and more CRAVE
Activity: 448
Activity: 561
Sling is not my coin. 

What about BTX?

T - 48 hours ICM!! i cant wait to get that surge protector fired up
Activity: 130
Sling is not my coin. 

Crave's Surge Protector and Urge Markets is all new code and is not based on anything other than what comes out of my mind Wink   There are a ton of shitclones of Crave that have popped up all over the place attempting to do the masternode thing, but they will never approach the capabilities of Crave because their devs do not have the aptitude to provide continuous innovation.
[/quote]
well said dev, cant wait for the surging and urging and more craving with bluring  Smiley
Activity: 560
Merit: 300
Unprofessional shitcoin trader since 2011
Sling is not my coin.  

You can be a developer or part of a development team and still say.... "It's not my coin" because technically you wouldn't be lying... just sayin'  Cool

My god we are still on this?? Sigh...If the dev says sling isn't his then it isn't his and even if he's on the team who the fuck cares?? There both going to launch and there both going to make everyone a shit load of money so its win win...
legendary
Activity: 1246
Sling is not my coin. 

People can also say anything they want on the internet. But how anyone sees any similarities between Sling and Crave is beyond me.
Activity: 346
https://bmy.guide
Sling is not my coin. 

Pages:
Jump to: