Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CRAVE 1st POS Masternodes | Dark Assets | I2P | Market =Embrace The Dark= - page 99. (Read 826716 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 300
Unprofessional shitcoin trader since 2011

I also think that, but I do not see any problem.
crave has a better name, a much better community and skulls are pretty cool  Grin
The sling community is basically formed by the worst members of shadowtrash community, probably after obtaining a profit they will destroy the currency

Don't feed the trolls lol No one knows who either are and honestly who cares I own both but definitely more CRAVE!
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo

I also think that, but I do not see any problem.
crave has a better name, a much better community and skulls are pretty cool  Grin
The sling community is basically formed by the worst members of shadowtrash community, probably after obtaining a profit they will destroy the currency
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo
Now is there someone who can help me burn some Crave to Blur?  I'd be willing to pay for the service. Thank you.

i also need help.
tm2013 and darkproton are busy
Activity: 269
Merit: 250
Just received some profit from Kimowa's and Sologap's masternode hosting service

thanks a lot guys

Cool Cool Cool Cool
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Now is there someone who can help me burn some Crave to Blur?  I'd be willing to pay for the service. Thank you.

Activity: 432
Approximate time until the end of the BLUR burning period. BLOCK 60200

Ps. considering a new block each 89 seconds.

IS THIS CORRECT ?

i think it will take more time. For the last 12 hours 50 min was found ~500 blocks

it is not a block every 60 seconds? I can set up another time, no problem
no 89 seconds in average, blockchain is moving slower than expected. Less coins getting generated daily also what makes it interesting even more  Cool
89 seconds, I gonna make a correct one.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001

IS THIS CORRECT ?

i think it will take more time. For the last 12 hours 50 min was found ~500 blocks

it is not a block every 60 seconds? I can set up another time, no problem
no 89 seconds in average, blockchain is moving slower than expected. Less coins getting generated daily also what makes it interesting even more  Cool

IS THIS CORRECT ?

it is not a block every 60 seconds? I can set up another timer, no problem
Activity: 715

IS THIS CORRECT ?

Activity: 346
Merit: 100
https://bmy.guide
legendary

IS THIS CORRECT ?
looks pretty correct, yes  Roll Eyes

IS THIS CORRECT ?
Activity: 952
Merit: 501
this coin is too funny

can't take it seriously

The total marketcap is only about 80BTC

so it's has a long way to go when the marketcap reach 800BTC later

wow..posted in this thread when cravecoin only has 80BTC marketcap.
Activity: 134
+100

ICM please comment! Let's kill them
I dunno, I'm not really into the coin vs. coin stuff.  Looks like what they are doing is significantly different from what we are doing anyway.
+0.666666 you dev are a competent person. thx

Thanks dev,

Yes, crave will be a different and exclusive marketplace, looks like other coin market gonna be based on bitmarket, ofc a copy cat of bitmarket with some perfume to disguise the things, so nothing to worry, just relax. Cool

Not to mention Crave will have "user created" and "customizable" markets.
crave is unique in allot of aspects.. that explains 600+ pages  Grin

All these things + I2P + multisig. Grin

ICM has skills. Cool
legendary
+100

I dunno, I'm not really into the coin vs. coin stuff.  Looks like what they are doing is significantly different from what we are doing anyway.

Thanks dev,

Yes, crave will be a different and exclusive marketplace, looks like other coin market gonna be based on bitmarket, ofc a copy cat of bitmarket with some perfume to disguise the things, so nothing to worry, just relax. Cool

crave is unique in allot of aspects.. that explains 600+ pages  Grin
Activity: 672
+100

Thanks dev,

Activity: 134
+100

Thanks dev,

legendary
+100

legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1075
surge protector , multi sig coming very very soon...

Welcome back mate!

I hope you have learned how to behave right in the meantime  Grin

JENGOOOOOOOO lol

maan it has been tough watching from the sidelines, am back, on track time to get this show on the road. crave dev is a fcking magican thats why he ICM. He has earned so much respect from all of us and other coin devs for what he has achieved in a very short time. OUTSTANDING  Kiss Crave is so cheap its unreal   Grin Grin  
Pages:
Jump to: