Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CRAVE 1st POS Masternodes | Dark Assets | I2P | Market =Embrace The Dark= - page 101. (Read 826716 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Let's do it today...and kill sling and there little market apparently dropping this Thursday
Activity: 181
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1075
surge protector , multi sig coming very very soon...

legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1075
if anyone wants to sell....do it...i dare ya....tick tock tick tock...accumulation is almost over Grin

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
I'm out sorry Sad

Bought some when ICM showed the picture from I2P, but since then the price went down  Cry

No prob mate,thanks for your coins  Wink

your welcome...  Undecided
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
I'm out sorry Sad

Bought some when ICM showed the picture from I2P, but since then the price went down  Cry

No prob mate,thanks for your coins  Wink
Activity: 824
I'm out sorry Sad

Patience is key.
Activity: 798
I'm out sorry Sad

legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
this to buy more , n got cheap ?
Activity: 672
Gonna be an interesting week. Let's see if ICM can deliver as promised before Wednesday.
Activity: 728
why are all my masternodes showing differnet amount of nodes on the adrenline tab?? some of my nodes are not showing now since i restarted it all with new i2p client which wouldnt connect to the network on some of them. i reverted back to the old one and now its doing that? and now when i look on node list some are not showing yet they are started? no settings were changed at all.

some of them sometimes when i click on the adrenline show only about 20 nodes??
Activity: 275
I would imagine with i2p only nodes at least 50% of them on stable servers we should get the best calculations for profitability
Activity: 382
I really think if these markets are to be functional they need to use btc, at least at first.
I understand your points, but in order to accept other currencies/blockchains we would need atomic cross-chain transactions.  I know there are a few people looking into that but as far as I know there are no POC's out yet let alone a proven solution.  For instance, how would we enforce a BTC 3 party multi-sig from within Crave.  Actually, I do know one way that we could do it, but it would require that users run a full BTC node in addition to the Crave wallet and it is relatively complex to build.  The fact that it is challenging doesn't mean a flat "no", but maybe it is something to put on the roadmap to look into after the market release with the understanding that it could be weeks or months of R&D work to build and test the solution.

Do not give ICM ideas!

Last time this was done, this happened:

Almost done with the native I2P integration Cheesy  I updated the code for the latest secp256k1 and will get that checked in soon as well.   Kiss

right on, sounds interesting... is that for the market integration? lol I'm not a techie so it sounds like latin to me Wink
It was something I decided to just do since people were fudding about it.  So, now its baked in. The multi-sig escrow workflow is the key for the market Wink

And now we have native I2P wich wasn't on the roadmap  Grin  Cool

Let's do it, after the market drop.  Cheesy

Very cool future plans excited about CRAVE's future glad I'm a bagholder!  Cheesy

It's unbelieveable what you're deving in this short timeframe ICM!
You must be... a god!
Activity: 560
Merit: 300
Unprofessional shitcoin trader since 2011
I really think if these markets are to be functional they need to use btc, at least at first.
I understand your points, but in order to accept other currencies/blockchains we would need atomic cross-chain transactions.  I know there are a few people looking into that but as far as I know there are no POC's out yet let alone a proven solution.  For instance, how would we enforce a BTC 3 party multi-sig from within Crave.  Actually, I do know one way that we could do it, but it would require that users run a full BTC node in addition to the Crave wallet and it is relatively complex to build.  The fact that it is challenging doesn't mean a flat "no", but maybe it is something to put on the roadmap to look into after the market release with the understanding that it could be weeks or months of R&D work to build and test the solution.

Do not give ICM ideas!

Last time this was done, this happened:

Almost done with the native I2P integration Cheesy  I updated the code for the latest secp256k1 and will get that checked in soon as well.   Kiss

right on, sounds interesting... is that for the market integration? lol I'm not a techie so it sounds like latin to me Wink
It was something I decided to just do since people were fudding about it.  So, now its baked in. The multi-sig escrow workflow is the key for the market Wink

And now we have native I2P wich wasn't on the roadmap  Grin  Cool

Let's do it, after the market drop.  Cheesy

Very cool future plans excited about CRAVE's future glad I'm a bagholder!  Cheesy
Activity: 269
This is a graph on the number of payments on a single masternode:

That's an average of 3.96 blocks/day. With 1440 blocks being generated a day, that figure should only be that low if the number of masternodes would be as high as 360. With the masternode count being around 200, the payments frequency should be be much higher. There are masternodes that received over double of what I did. The masternode runs 24/7 on a VPS with plenty of active connections. Is the system is getting potentially exploited (low latency hosting, blocked nodes, etc)?

you cannot do any damage actual network is decentralized

+ no party benefit from that attack

Speaking of Adrenaline Nodes, kimowa when will profit get paid from your adrenaline hosting service

Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool

i have paid to some but many are cash out i will send yours now just pm me

Done, Craving some sweet sweet Crave profits  Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
Activity: 448

That's an average of 3.96 blocks/day. With 1440 blocks being generated a day, that figure should only be that low if the number of masternodes would be as high as 360. With the masternode count being around 200, the payments frequency should be be much higher. There are masternodes that received over double of what I did. The masternode runs 24/7 on a VPS with plenty of active connections. Is the system is getting potentially exploited (low latency hosting, blocked nodes, etc)?

Speaking of Adrenaline Nodes, kimowa when will profit get paid from your adrenaline hosting service

Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool

i have paid to some but many are cash out i will send yours now just pm me
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001
just some math, for exmpl. average block speed 90sec/block ( 24h*60min*60sec=84600sec/day) 84600sec / 90sec/block= 960 BLOCKS per day now 960BLOCKS / 200 masternodes = 4.8CRAVE * 0.6666 = 2.88CRAVE per NODE per DAY on average.

That makes a lot of sense but it still doesn't explain why some masternodes received twice as many payments as others.

i asked ICM once about this and the answer was

The way the masternode payment algorithm works is it is based on a weird algorithm the darkcoin guy came up with where it calculates the distance of a masternode's hash from a certain generated hash.  Maybe we could look at changing the randomization function

so basicly its all about luck and being lucky atm.
Activity: 269

Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool
Activity: 448
just some math, for exmpl. average block speed 90sec/block ( 24h*60min*60sec=84600sec/day) 84600sec / 90sec/block= 960 BLOCKS per day now 960BLOCKS / 200 masternodes = 4.8CRAVE * 0.6666 = 2.88CRAVE per NODE per DAY on average.

That makes a lot of sense but it still doesn't explain why some masternodes received twice as many payments as others.

What about connection stability?

this correct i think  Cool
Activity: 252

What about connection stability?
Pages:
Jump to: