Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CRAVE 1st POS Masternodes | Dark Assets | I2P | Market =Embrace The Dark= - page 100. (Read 826716 times)

Activity: 432
Merit: 250
+100

ICM please comment! Let's kill them
I dunno, I'm not really into the coin vs. coin stuff.  Looks like what they are doing is significantly different from what we are doing anyway.

Yes dev, just keep a good job and please do not drop gifts into the crave´s git for other coins.  Wink

open source is open source..people will see which dev is producing the real results...there are glitches in all software...are these other coins seriously gonna be watching ICM's github constantly for every little fix and succeed? no..real devs fix their own problems and it will show...

Yes, but there are ways to fill the code in git in a partial way, I think innovation should be preserved for some time ... Just tell me who is richer Bill Gates with his Windows closed code or Linus Torvalds with his linux open source ?

Nowadays Microsoft is thinking about to make the windows open source code, I think that gonna happen soon, looks like Bill Gates has no more place where to pile his money, so he will open the windows code.  Grin
Activity: 382
surge protector , multi sig coming very very soon...

Welcome back mate!

I hope you have learned how to behave right in the meantime  Grin
Activity: 157
Merit: 100
I have faith in this dev and team. So far they are delivering ask stated. Smiley
Activity: 292
+100

I dunno, I'm not really into the coin vs. coin stuff.  Looks like what they are doing is significantly different from what we are doing anyway.

Yes dev, just keep a good job and please do not drop gifts into the crave´s git for other coins.  Wink

open source is open source..people will see which dev is producing the real results...there are glitches in all software...are these other coins seriously gonna be watching ICM's github constantly for every little fix and succeed? no..real devs fix their own problems and it will show...
Activity: 191
+100

I dunno, I'm not really into the coin vs. coin stuff.  Looks like what they are doing is significantly different from what we are doing anyway.

Yes dev, just keep a good job and please do not drop gifts into the crave´s git for other coins.  Wink
Activity: 140
+100

Activity: 191
I really think if these markets are to be functional they need to use btc, at least at first.
I understand your points, but in order to accept other currencies/blockchains we would need atomic cross-chain transactions.  I know there are a few people looking into that but as far as I know there are no POC's out yet let alone a proven solution.  For instance, how would we enforce a BTC 3 party multi-sig from within Crave.  Actually, I do know one way that we could do it, but it would require that users run a full BTC node in addition to the Crave wallet and it is relatively complex to build.  The fact that it is challenging doesn't mean a flat "no", but maybe it is something to put on the roadmap to look into after the market release with the understanding that it could be weeks or months of R&D work to build and test the solution.

Do not give ICM ideas!

Last time this was done, this happened:

Almost done with the native I2P integration Cheesy  I updated the code for the latest secp256k1 and will get that checked in soon as well.   Kiss

right on, sounds interesting... is that for the market integration? lol I'm not a techie so it sounds like latin to me Wink
It was something I decided to just do since people were fudding about it.  So, now its baked in. The multi-sig escrow workflow is the key for the market Wink

And now we have native I2P wich wasn't on the roadmap  Grin  Cool

Let's do it, after the market drop.  Cheesy

Very cool future plans excited about CRAVE's future glad I'm a bagholder!  Cheesy

AWESOME RESOURSE  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1075
alot of butthurt noobs will be wondering which coin to buy when they realise they got raped by bobby n co,lol on sling.

icm will show all that launching a decentralized market is no easy feat and im hoping it remains closed source for a while. Im also willing to part-fund a code review if the community feels we need one  Wink
Activity: 57
Merit: 0

Let's do it today...and kill sling and there little market apparently dropping this Thursday
hmm strange they plan releasing market day after aprox eta of crave market gets released. i ask my self what will happen if icm decides NOT to open source it!? hmmm
BTW. Adrealine nodes are off the hook today  Grin never got that many payments since i run them.. and i run them since the start.

I think ICM can´t drop any code on git, no open source for while and if possible do not drop nothing new into crave git. Let the copy/past coins die.  Wink
[/quote]

+1000
[/quote]

I agree.  Grin

http://i.imgur.com/ScaqwSK.gif
[/quote]

STAY OUT OF OUR THREAD FAG !!!!!!!
http://media.giphy.com/media/4yitdUos9cJYk/giphy.gif
http://media.giphy.com/media/mjmEGdHtzjVss/giphy.gif

+100

[/quote]
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1119
It's all mathematics...!
surge protector , multi sig coming very very soon...

Hey Pump!
Welcome back from the 5 day ban...or was it 3 weeks! Lol! BCT is a joke...
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
I'm out sorry Sad

Bought some when ICM showed the picture from I2P, but since then the price went down  Cry

Price goes down, price goes up...
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Let's do it today...and kill sling and there little market apparently dropping this Thursday
hmm strange they plan releasing market day after aprox eta of crave market gets released. i ask my self what will happen if icm decides NOT to open source it!? hmmm
BTW. Adrealine nodes are off the hook today  Grin never got that many payments since i run them.. and i run them since the start.

I think ICM can´t drop any code on git, no open source for while and if possible do not drop nothing new into crave git. Let the copy/past coins die.  Wink

+1000

I agree.  Grin

+100

Activity: 432
BTW. Adrealine nodes are off the hook today  Grin never got that many payments since i run them.. and i run them since the start.

+1000

I agree.  Grin

Activity: 39
Merit: 0
hmm strange they plan releasing market day after aprox eta of crave market gets released. i ask my self what will happen if icm decides NOT to open source it!?

^^ this would separate copys from winner  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
BTW. Adrealine nodes are off the hook today  Grin never got that many payments since i run them.. and i run them since the start.

Where did you hear crave market is being release this wednesday?
Activity: 181

legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
Can't wait for the multi-sig escrow and markets to come !
Cheesy

legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008
Forget-about-it

my 11 are offline, asshole cable company :/
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001
Pages:
Jump to: