Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CRAVE 1st POS Masternodes | Dark Assets | I2P | Market =Embrace The Dark= - page 98. (Read 826716 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

People who think they're the same dev...  I would say no because the way they do things (with code) doesn't look the same.

You might ask, maybe they would be doing that on purpose?  
But what would be the real motive..  and why go through all of that.. doesn't make much sense.

" I would say no because the way they do things (with code) doesn't look the same."

For example?

Well for one,  one is using github and the other is using bitbucket

Another thing,  one just compiled a mac wallet and the other didn't.. why wouldn't the same person do both?

Another thing, one dev just posted that the market is based of another coin (the interface) and the other dev doesn't seem to say its based off anything like that.

Want me to list more?

ICM is developing Urge protector, multisig escrow and is one of the kind, the other ones market is bitmarket fork.

Sling dev said it's actually all new code but certain parts such as flow system is based on bitmarket because the organization of it is already done.

What is ICM basing it off of?  Or is it all new code ?

Sling is not my coin. 

Crave's Surge Protector and Urge Markets is all new code and is not based on anything other than what comes out of my mind Wink   There are a ton of shitclones of Crave that have popped up all over the place attempting to do the masternode thing, but they will never approach the capabilities of Crave because their devs do not have the aptitude to provide continuous innovation.

Finally.........thank you boss
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo

Sling is not my coin. 

Crave's Surge Protector and Urge Markets is all new code and is not based on anything other than what comes out of my mind Wink   There are a ton of shitclones of Crave that have popped up all overhe place attempting to do the masternode thing, but they will never approach the capabilities of Crave because their devs do not have the aptitude to provide continuous innovation.

legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
Quote from: industrialcoinmagic

Sling is not my coin.  

Crave's Surge Protector and Urge Markets is all new code and is not based on anything other than what comes out of my mind Wink   There are a ton of shitclones of Crave that have popped up all over the place attempting to do the masternode thing, but they will never approach the capabilities of Crave because their devs do not have the aptitude to provide continuous innovation.

Well, that answers that !! Cheesy  

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

People who think they're the same dev...  I would say no because the way they do things (with code) doesn't look the same.

But what would be the real motive..  and why go through all of that.. doesn't make much sense.

" I would say no because the way they do things (with code) doesn't look the same."

For example?

Another thing,  one just compiled a mac wallet and the other didn't.. why wouldn't the same person do both?

Another thing, one dev just posted that the market is based of another coin (the interface) and the other dev doesn't seem to say its based off anything like that.

Want me to list more?

ICM is developing Urge protector, multisig escrow and is one of the kind, the other ones market is bitmarket fork.

Sling dev said it's actually all new code but certain parts such as flow system is based on bitmarket because the organization of it is already done.

Sling is not my coin. 

Crave's Surge Protector and Urge Markets is all new code and is not based on anything other than what comes out of my mind Wink   There are a ton of shitclones of Crave that have popped up all over the place attempting to do the masternode thing, but they will never approach the capabilities of Crave because their devs do not have the aptitude to provide continuous innovation.
legendary

For example?

Want me to list more?

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

For example?

Want me to list more?

Activity: 555
Merit: 500
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1075
 Grin thanks dude, watch out for the summer of crave when all shit crave clones die and crave shows everyone its the real deal , not a p&d.  Cool
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1119
It's all mathematics...!

It just wasn't the same without you pump...lol
Welcome back! Soon crave will grab the attention of the crypto world and we will make the last 800k rally look small IMHO $$$
legendary
People who think they're the same dev...  I would say no because the way they do things (with code) doesn't look the same.

But what would be the real motive..  and why go through all of that.. doesn't make much sense.

For example?

Well for one,  one is using github and the other is using bitbucket

Another thing,  one just compiled a mac wallet and the other didn't.. why wouldn't the same person do both?

Want me to list more?

Yes, thank you..   in my opinion,  things just don't add up to say its the same dev...   maybe a same "team of devs" or something but,  just seems like too much of separate projects.

legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001
People who think they're the same dev...  I would say no because the way they do things (with code) doesn't look the same.

But what would be the real motive..  and why go through all of that.. doesn't make much sense.

For example?

Another thing,  one just compiled a mac wallet and the other didn't.. why wouldn't the same person do both?

Want me to list more?

legendary

For example?

Want me to list more?

Activity: 12
Merit: 0
OK, so I took a break from looking at it but now am back again trying to figure out why I was not credited Blur for the Crave I burned using darkpoold (block 52061, hash 1a278074b96bc61f913c0df3afca88c5fd0771757e2f02b171adf9bc6553001d, address CDssAhibe5m4hx3yMyi5TuxrqrSDuJRwqk).

I noticed that someone else may have run into the exact same problem as me, though I do not see them posting here.  Whoever burned 13.99994986 Crave from address BvEeWXL6qz3YXRmBQbbh25ri4uQudpD67H at block 53204 you did not get any Blur. 

In looking at that I noticed that both that person and I did the same thing, we burned all the Crave we had at our address, no change.  Every other burn that I see has change.  So maybe the bug with darkpoold is that if the burn does not have change it does not get recognized? 
That's possibly it. It does need to charge a fee. I would contact counterpartyd guys or their forum. Darkpoold is just a port from dogeparty which is from counterparty.

I did pay the fee, it was higher than most burns since I had quite a few inputs. 

I have searched some through counterparties forum to find any hints about this problem not sure how useful posting there would be since their burn has been done for a long time.  And their code is quite a bit different from darkpoold now from a quick look at it. 

But as I mess with the python in darkpoold it does seem like it is not detecting the burn until it processes the second vout that sends the change back to the original address.  It detects the proper destination address in the first vout but then it does not trigger a burn until after the second vout which is change going back to the sender. 
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
★YoBit.Net★ 100+ Coins Exchange & Dice
Sling and Crave? twins? Not likely imo but you never really know especially in crypto.
Activity: 798

For example?
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
OK, so I took a break from looking at it but now am back again trying to figure out why I was not credited Blur for the Crave I burned using darkpoold (block 52061, hash 1a278074b96bc61f913c0df3afca88c5fd0771757e2f02b171adf9bc6553001d, address CDssAhibe5m4hx3yMyi5TuxrqrSDuJRwqk).

I noticed that someone else may have run into the exact same problem as me, though I do not see them posting here.  Whoever burned 13.99994986 Crave from address BvEeWXL6qz3YXRmBQbbh25ri4uQudpD67H at block 53204 you did not get any Blur. 

In looking at that I noticed that both that person and I did the same thing, we burned all the Crave we had at our address, no change.  Every other burn that I see has change.  So maybe the bug with darkpoold is that if the burn does not have change it does not get recognized? 
That's possibly it. It does need to charge a fee. I would contact counterpartyd guys or their forum. Darkpoold is just a port from dogeparty which is from counterparty.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0

legendary

Activity: 613
Merit: 501

I also think that, but I do not see any problem.
crave has a better name, a much better community and skulls are pretty cool  Grin
The sling community is basically formed by the worst members of shadowtrash community, probably after obtaining a profit they will destroy the currency

Don't feed the trolls lol No one knows who either are and honestly who cares I own both but definitely more CRAVE!

Same old shit... Few weeks ago people were claiming that ICM is developing TRON. By the end of the month probably I will read that he is Satoshi Nakamoto.
Pages:
Jump to: