Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ⛒ CREATIO ⛒ ICO CLOSED ⛒ IN-WALLET COIN CREATOR ⛒ UPDATE ⛒ - page 10. (Read 31405 times)

legendary
Activity: 1339
Merit: 1002
needs other exchange  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1068
bounty received too. Thank You , Dev Smiley Im hold it. and i will buy more. nice project Smiley just waiting Yobit
legendary
Activity: 1310
Merit: 1000
Bounty received. Thank you very much!
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
Don't you looooooove how offensive my name sounds?

Coin creation service launched!
Now you can order the services offered by CREATIO from the wallet's Create tab.

awesome. i am happy to be an investor, Someone asked about updated prices for the services...  Check NOW heehee
Activity: 462

Coin creation service launched!
Now you can order the services offered by CREATIO from the wallet's Create tab.
legendary
Activity: 854
Hey guys, i just wanted to come by and remind you to make sure to split your investment into good chunks for staking!

i have split all my coins and am now getting nice static rewards every 2-5 mins! Smiley

For those of you not familiar with coin control, inputs and "advanced coin control" features in general, it's a major part of holding PoS coins so i HIGHLY recommend you get versed in this area!
maximize your profits!

Take Care, Best of Stakes to you all!

That secret should not be released to public  Grin
Oh it must be something really good Smiley lol that's why nobody wants to reveal it.Now that I know lets delete or edit our posts Grin
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
congrats for the release! wallets and pos working like a charm
Activity: 232
Merit: 100
Thanks for the POS tip guys. Learned something big thanks to this coin.
Activity: 912
Merit: 505
Hey guys, i just wanted to come by and remind you to make sure to split your investment into good chunks for staking!

i have split all my coins and am now getting nice static rewards every 2-5 mins! Smiley

For those of you not familiar with coin control, inputs and "advanced coin control" features in general, it's a major part of holding PoS coins so i HIGHLY recommend you get versed in this area!
maximize your profits!

Sounds lucarative. Can you please direct me to some tutorial on hoe to do it?I have never even heard about it let alone doing it so any help would be highly appreciated.Thanks

"Fish for a man, he will eat today, but make him fish for himself... he will eat for a lifetime"  
Google is your friend Smiley

i have split all my coins and am now getting nice static rewards every 2-5 mins! Smiley

maximize your profits!

That secret should not be released to public  Grin

Heh,heh.  Static rewards are too juicy , its xmas season, maybe just this time we can remind people?  Grin

I promise, ill go back to being an asshole in January...

Yea sure, let people get some $ before Christmas

maximize your profits!

Sounds lucarative. Can you please direct me to some tutorial on hoe to do it?I have never even heard about it let alone doing it so any help would be highly appreciated.Thanks

"Fish for a man, he will eat today, but make him fish for himself... he will eat for a lifetime"  
Google is your friend Smiley

maximize your profits!

That secret should not be released to public  Grin

Heh,heh.  Static rewards are too juicy , its xmas season, maybe just this time we can remind people?  Grin

I promise, ill go back to being an asshole in January...
Activity: 912
Merit: 505

i have split all my coins and am now getting nice static rewards every 2-5 mins! Smiley

maximize your profits!

That secret should not be released to public  Grin
legendary

maximize your profits!

maximize your profits!

What was the ico price?
The ICO price wasn't fixed, since we used weighted ICO method, which means that the amount that each investor got was calculated in proportion with their investment and the total amount of investments.
To be more exact, ICO price is between 40 and 44 satoshi, depends when the investment has been made. Those who made their investment in the bonus period got it cheaper by 10%

Hi Dev,Are you have contact Yobit OP?
If the creation listed in Yobit, maybe the price will be better.

Yobit listing fee was paid yesterday.
legendary

[...]
I have one question regarding wallet.I have downloaded it on external drive,is it fine if i keep it there for long time?
If by external drive you mean an external HDD, then it's pretty risky. External HDDs are never a good main storage drive, because of many moving mechanical parts, these could break-down and you can lose all your stuff, and the costs of a data recovery service are pretty high and they don't guarantee that you can get back your data.

Okay I got it thanks.What about my translation bounty?I have already sent you my XCRE address
Are you sure you sent your address to us? Seems we can't find it in our inbox. Can you send it again? Thanks.
Sent again  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1339
Merit: 1002

[...]
I have one question regarding wallet.I have downloaded it on external drive,is it fine if i keep it there for long time?
If by external drive you mean an external HDD, then it's pretty risky. External HDDs are never a good main storage drive, because of many moving mechanical parts, these could break-down and you can lose all your stuff, and the costs of a data recovery service are pretty high and they don't guarantee that you can get back your data.

Okay I got it thanks.What about my translation bounty?I have already sent you my XCRE address
Are you sure you sent your address to us? Seems we can't find it in our inbox. Can you send it again? Thanks.
legendary

[...]

What was the ico price?
The ICO price wasn't fixed, since we used weighted ICO method, which means that the amount that each investor got was calculated in proportion with their investment and the total amount of investments.

[...]

legendary
To all translators and signature campaign participants! - Please send us a PM  with your XCRE address to get your bounties.

XCRE coins are distributed to those investors who sent us their addresses. If you havent sent your address yet don't forget to send us a PM with your XCRE address.
Hi davien congratulations on successful completion of ICO.I have pmed you my XCRE address for my bounty.Kindly send XCRE to my address.
Pages:
Jump to: