Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ⛒ CREATIO ⛒ ICO CLOSED ⛒ IN-WALLET COIN CREATOR ⛒ UPDATE ⛒ - page 6. (Read 31405 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Yobit wallet is out of maintenance!

Everyone wanted market open - and as soon as its open, dumpers immediately deposited their coins and dumped the coin to sub-ico levels Grin

Unfortunately it is always the case. People just don't have the patience or the brains to hold on to a coin and let the prices rise. I just do not get the mentally of dumping below the ICO set prices. I think people need a brain transplant sometimes. I am not selling mine cheap that is for sure.
Those who sell below ico are not investors,they are bounty hunters and they make profit even at below ico.
But do not worry, a good coin can withstand minor dumping
Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

Everyone wanted market open - and as soon as its open, dumpers immediately deposited their coins and dumped the coin to sub-ico levels Grin

Unfortunately it is always the case. People just don't have the patience or the brains to hold on to a coin and let the prices rise. I just do not get the mentally of dumping below the ICO set prices. I think people need a brain transplant sometimes. I am not selling mine cheap that is for sure.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Can some peeps help me figure out what is the real use of this coin,  wallet? So you modify/create within the wallet and what does that help with,  in different kinds of scenarious,  what would be useful for.
I think real use is that we can create our own crypto using their service but instead of fiat or bitcoin,we have to buy these services with their coin.Correct me if I am wrong?
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1073

Activity: 912
Merit: 505
Yobit wallet is under maintenance since some days ago, could you dev please send a request to them for fix the issue?

My opinion about maintenance is that this is on purpose and there is no way to influence them.  Grin
Dumpers can't dump their coins and price of the coin is stable whatsoever  Cool
Or BIG pump is coming these days Grin
Activity: 742
Merit: 252
Can some peeps help me figure out what is the real use of this coin,  wallet? So you modify/create within the wallet and what does that help with,  in different kinds of scenarious,  what would be useful for.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
Yobit wallet is under maintenance since some days ago, could you dev please send a request to them for fix the issue?
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Very interesting project. Can I order a coin?
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
Are there any plans on getting a better block explorer for Creatio? The existing one (Iquidus, I suppose)  is not very informative, pretty inconvenient to use, and is extremely limited, it even doesn't show more than 100 transactions per address...
Would it be possible to change those limits to more acceptable ones (like at last 1000-5000 Tx), or add a filtering to filter out simple PoS trancaction from the real money transfers...?

also a side note - if this is the same BE being offered for coin services, I suppose its functionality needs to be enhanced, otherwise it wouldn't be attractive to anyone who runs a higher scale project..

We are continuously looking to improve our services so yes we can increase the number of tx-es to be shown. As per the coin service part there are a lot of plans, and of course one of them is creating a closed source explorer to be offered for our clients as a premium option but we had to start somewhere, you just can't except to get top notch services overnight with minimal funding.

Sure, I understand. Please let me know when you increase the number of TX-es shown in block explorer (I assume it is the "txcount" parameter in settings.json). This will make requests a bit slower for sure, and will eat more RAM, but I believe its worth it.
Ability to filter out the PoS transactions is actually more elegant and interesting solution... but it'll require some tweaking in the code... Though I think needed changes are minimal - it should be something like replacing
Code:
          if (tx) {
            txs.push(tx);
            loop.next();
          } else {
            loop.next();
          }
with
Code:
          if (tx)
            if tx.vin.length > 0 {
              txs.push(tx);
            } else {
              if SHOW_POS_TX != 0
                txs.push(tx);
            }
          loop.next();
In https://github.com/iquidus/explorer/blob/3a8148edc28c3c6431fd0164d7973e49f53c5a69/routes/index.js#L106

Another question is how to set this SHOW_POS_TX parameter on/off... that could be some control (checkbox) on the GUI, which is unfortunately out of my area of competence...

what can be done to dripped on the wallet? (wallet sinhrozilovan 100%) Huh
Does at least plan to expand hopefully?

At least to liqui.io
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
1 btc vol. Why is this low.

Because Yobit wallet under maintenance mode so that is not allowing for a lot of activity and just probably inside YOBIT trading. I am sure once YOBIT opens up the wallets it will be going better.. Unfortunately YOBIT does this to many coins so it can just sell and offload it's own to make huge profits then once it's sells out the coins it owns it decides to fix the wallet. We surely need some more mid range to good exchanges at some point.

I am staking around 20 a day so happy with the wallet making extra coins!  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1073
Are there any plans on getting a better block explorer for Creatio? The existing one (Iquidus, I suppose)  is not very informative, pretty inconvenient to use, and is extremely limited, it even doesn't show more than 100 transactions per address...
Would it be possible to change those limits to more acceptable ones (like at last 1000-5000 Tx), or add a filtering to filter out simple PoS trancaction from the real money transfers...?

also a side note - if this is the same BE being offered for coin services, I suppose its functionality needs to be enhanced, otherwise it wouldn't be attractive to anyone who runs a higher scale project..

We are continuously looking to improve our services so yes we can increase the number of tx-es to be shown. As per the coin service part there are a lot of plans, and of course one of them is creating a closed source explorer to be offered for our clients as a premium option but we had to start somewhere, you just can't except to get top notch services overnight with minimal funding.

Sure, I understand. Please let me know when you increase the number of TX-es shown in block explorer (I assume it is the "txcount" parameter in settings.json). This will make requests a bit slower for sure, and will eat more RAM, but I believe its worth it.
Ability to filter out the PoS transactions is actually more elegant and interesting solution... but it'll require some tweaking in the code... Though I think needed
Another question is how to set this SHOW_POS_TX parameter on/off... that could be some control (checkbox) on the GUI, which is unfortunately out of my area of competence...
imo its just unnecessary. all the txes can be seen in movement section.

Nope, you cannot see all txes there. Unfortunately the movement section shows only last 100 txes of the whole network, there is absolutely no way to see the rest. Thats just not enough...
My proposal allows to see the last 100 "real" txes of specific address, without need to increase the "txcount" global parameter.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10

In contrary, seems quite a good volume for this coin start.

It could point in either direction, too low or a great start. Glass half full, or half empty!
 Wink
Activity: 232
Merit: 100

In contrary, seems quite a good volume for this coin start.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
Speaking of additional exchange options, Cryptopia is probably decent for small new startup coins too.  For example, Pesobit does most of its transaction volume there.

How much did the ico make?

7.78 btc (history section at https://www.ico-list.com/ )

Although we are still waiting on Yobit to get their wallet out of maintenance status, Creatio has made a step forward now in another way:

It is now on Coinmarketcap.

Coins often do well if having unique capabilities and/or some intrinsic value (gold-backed Xaurum, dividend-yielding Omicron, hard-drive-mined Burst, real-world-used Bitcoin, et cetera).  Creatio is in that category to a degree, which gives it potential, already so far tending to maintain above ICO price.

A weakness is how new service buyers would presently have to buy a substantial percentage of the total coin supply in existence, to pay for some services, which may be challenging for them to do quickly, affordably, and efficiently versus limited market liquidity.  But that weakness may diminish over time, if Creatio eventually settles into a more stable semi-high price and if Davien lowers prices in XCRE per service accordingly then.

That's awesome!
I just was able to add my CREATIO Holdings in my portfolio on cryptocompare and I am just going to leave them in my wallet to stake XCRE babies and forget about them for a few months Smiley I think there is a lot of room for growth marketcap wise!  Smiley
Activity: 62
Merit: 0
Speaking of additional exchange options, Cryptopia is probably decent for small new startup coins too.  For example, Pesobit does most of its transaction volume there.

How much did the ico make?

7.78 btc (history section at https://www.ico-list.com/ )

Although we are still waiting on Yobit to get their wallet out of maintenance status, Creatio has made a step forward now in another way:

It is now on Coinmarketcap.

Coins often do well if having unique capabilities and/or some intrinsic value (gold-backed Xaurum, dividend-yielding Omicron, hard-drive-mined Burst, real-world-used Bitcoin, et cetera).  Creatio is in that category to a degree, which gives it potential, already so far tending to maintain above ICO price.

A weakness is how new service buyers would presently have to buy a substantial percentage of the total coin supply in existence, to pay for some services, which may be challenging for them to do quickly, affordably, and efficiently versus limited market liquidity.  But that weakness may diminish over time, if Creatio eventually settles into a more stable semi-high price and if Davien lowers prices in XCRE per service accordingly then.
Pages:
Jump to: