Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ⛒ CREATIO ⛒ ICO CLOSED ⛒ IN-WALLET COIN CREATOR ⛒ UPDATE ⛒ - page 9. (Read 31405 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Activity: 62
Merit: 0
How long withdraw from tradesatoshi to yobit?

Nonactual block
no sync.. and withdrawal does not work Undecided

Odd.  Such a transfer worked for me, a few hours after your post (a test withdrawal of 2000 XCRE, completed a few minutes after the email confirmation).

Maybe the tradesatoshi exchange subsequently fixed the issue.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
it will be the same-https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1558596.0
Activity: 434
Bountie- Do You Have Game?
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092
~Full-Time Minter since 2016~
This has been done before. What makes this any different from the other coin that does this?

Correct me if im wrong, but WHAT other coin does this?

I know of a few SCAMS that promised to do this, but none even left ICO b4 running off with the money ;p

i myself lost a small chunk to "Tarmi"  , tho he seems to have convinced DT the account was sold, got ratings put neutral, funny how it goes ;/

but ya, WHAT "coins" have done this b4 (that WERENT scams) ?

So your saying that because others did this and scammed that its never been done before?

What experience do you have that can assure us you can pull this off. Can I please see your resume.

holy shit wake up buddy, have you even been IN this thread/and are an investor?

1: im not the dev nor involved with this project in any way
2: it's already launched, lil late for your "sky is fallin" crap

i was merely stating the HISTORY of this type of coin and my experience with them.

Think ill just add you to ignore maybe, its clear you  have not reading nor comprehension skills.
Activity: 252
This has been done before. What makes this any different from the other coin that does this?

I know of a few SCAMS that promised to do this, but none even left ICO b4 running off with the money ;p

i myself lost a small chunk to "Tarmi"  , tho he seems to have convinced DT the account was sold, got ratings put neutral, funny how it goes ;/

So your saying that because others did this and scammed that its never been done before?

What experience do you have that can assure us you can pull this off. Can I please see your resume.
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1068

Nonactual block
no sync.. and withdrawal does not work Undecided
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
GATCOIN : The New Currency Of Digital Marketing
ADDED to YObit Smiley

Nice to see it is added at yobit but why is there is such a huge difference in buy and sell price?

Good news, seems we have strong hands onboard.

Dumpers are destroying the price  Sad
I think it will stabilize after few days.It happens to all Alts.After ICO price falls and then pick up after few days
Activity: 912
Merit: 505
ADDED to YObit Smiley

Nice to see it is added at yobit but why is there is such a huge difference in buy and sell price?

Dumpers are destroying the price  Sad
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
Activity: 232
Merit: 100
ADDED to YObit Smiley

legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
ADDED to YObit Smiley

legendary
ADDED to YObit Smiley

ooo, cool beans!  They won't get my coins out of staking quite yet for that price tho! ha
oh, but at least now netweight will go down, here's where strong hands optimized staking wallets turn beast-mode Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1068
So far it is progressing very well only time will tell a different story  Grin
Activity: 232
Merit: 100

I didn't see any coin doing this. ICO was well-made, working product, interesting market, good escrow, that's why I invested. And seems it was worth.
legendary

i myself lost a small chunk to "Tarmi"  , tho he seems to have convinced DT the account was sold, got ratings put neutral, funny how it goes ;/

Activity: 252
legendary
Recieved my coins, woot!

Staking well, pretty smoooth launch, but it looked like some good prep paid off, good job man Smiley

i See you updated prices , good, good.

Nice, someone made a cheap newbie clone i see ;p fail haha

Pages:
Jump to: