Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ⛒ CREATIO ⛒ ICO CLOSED ⛒ IN-WALLET COIN CREATOR ⛒ UPDATE ⛒ - page 8. (Read 31405 times)

Activity: 881
Merit: 501
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Does this work ? has someone made a coin ?
Why dont you give it a try yourself buddy?

Maybe he did just saw that there is a payment of 400k XCRE in the wallet address that is given for payments for the services in the creator :

http://explorer.xcreatio.com/address/XGAPZYNwFkB5HCPsU4nxr1W7Mp9Vc2tR1g

No, wasn't me. Have bought some but was wondering if anyone has made a working coin yet. Am still debating about downloading wallet and maybe staking for awhile if i buy some more.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
Congratulations on the successful launch of the coin and am just downloading the wallet now. I really hope things go well for the CREATIO TEAM and look forward to a bright future for everyone involved.  Smiley
Activity: 686
Merit: 500

Maybe he did just saw that there is a payment of 400k XCRE in the wallet address that is given for payments for the services in the creator :

http://explorer.xcreatio.com/address/XGAPZYNwFkB5HCPsU4nxr1W7Mp9Vc2tR1g
legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
Activity: 881
Merit: 501
Hi,

It is a great concept and services with great potentials here.  Cheesy

Can you do and consider doing Indepent, stand alone, SWAP activity Apps for two cryptos.

It would be a simplied exchange, or one-sided sell-buy (market place-like) activities, and primarily a sponsorship.

It is for promotional purpose for attracting mobile users

It is simply one-sided buying (of the sponsored coin) (by me) in exhange for another crypto.

The functions can be integrated with a wallet client, but should be mobile-capable by being able to be integrated with a webwallet or with the capability to post a button link or placed in popups of a website or even better, by working directly in a mobile phone App

The sponsored is a mobile-syncing ("mining") crypto, still syncing despite the fact that the devs' have been AWOL for more than one year. There is still a webwallet, a limited block viewer. It is  a risk only for me by keeping and sponsoring the other crypto which might start to misbehave; I take the risk; the service is offered as is.

Unless it can be rescued, there is no other great way to attract mobile phone everyday persons who are not crypto or mining savvy. If we succeed, we would be able to attract unlimited mobile phones users and good for the cryptos world.

Please see https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=902788.new#new

Thanks.  Cheesy
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Activity: 1083
Merit: 503
Who dumped it at the price of 10 BTC? Roll Eyes wow!!!!

false prices 10btc
What do you mean by false price?
I think he meant 10 Satoshi but mistakenly typed btc.

What you guys are talking about? Which 10 BTC? Which 10 satoshi?
As far as I can see, there were absolutely no sales with volume of 10 btc, and not a single coin sold for 10 satoshi, neither on Yobit, nor on TradeSatoshi...
What kind of fud is it?

EDIT: the only rational explanation to the first post would be: someone sold a lot for 50 satoshi, which corresponds to ICO (marketcap) or 10 BTC. Well, there will always be people trading for pennies... They got their 15% profit and probably are spending this 'huge' profit on Hawaii now...  Grin

i think he mean the first minutes creatio listed on yobit.  Smiley

the price touch 10 btc but the volume just 0.043+ btc  Grin
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1073

false prices 10btc

What you guys are talking about? Which 10 BTC? Which 10 satoshi?
As far as I can see, there were absolutely no sales with volume of 10 btc, and not a single coin sold for 10 satoshi, neither on Yobit, nor on TradeSatoshi...
What kind of fud is it?

EDIT: the only rational explanation to the first post would be: someone sold a lot for 50 satoshi, which corresponds to ICO (marketcap) or 10 BTC. Well, there will always be people trading for pennies... They got their 15% profit and probably are spending this 'huge' profit on Hawaii now...  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1092
GATCOIN : The New Currency Of Digital Marketing

false prices 10btc
Anyway I think dev should now concentrate on spreading the word about his services as this is the only way to boost CREATIO
Activity: 910
Thank you dev . coins received as a bounty for translation.
Activity: 434
Bountie- Do You Have Game?

false prices 10btc
Activity: 630
Merit: 506
Activity: 504
Don't you looooooove how offensive my name sounds?
block explorer down for 2 days now? :/  (i tried to be patient)

market under ICO, no buy support, hello???

yobit wallet  "delayed"

WHAT IS GIONG ON?!?!

Sorry we haven't noticed that the frontend of the explorer was down but according to our logs the downtime wasn't longer than 16 hours.
It is up and running now but please before panicing, if you see such issues contact us so we can fix them.

What about yobit wallet delay we will contact them and see what's the reason

sorry, its just scary when YOBIT goes "maintence mode" on a coin its either dead forever, or ATLEAST a week. down Sad
i got kinda scared, its been listed less than 24 hours and might be dead on only exchange? Sad
i have faith, you do your thing, i see explorer is workin again ty
legendary
Why the service prices are so high?

Now the announced coin creation price is about 8x higher! What is the point?
The block explorer and seednodes prices also seem to be not competitive and too high to attract anybody.

What is the reason for such pricing?

I don't really understand what is this based on?

The most expensive coin right now is a quark algo coin with all the available features, and it is priced at 1.470.000 XCRE, what at 50 sat price is equal to 0.735 BTC.
The seednode is also 110.000 XCRE for 3 months and that is equal to 0.055 BTC

Sorry, I have misread some information and didn't do enough reasearch before posting...  Embarrassed I deleted my post as it is misleading. Keep tbe good work, Dev, and sorry again for ungrounded complaint...

P.S. But anyway you could think about some promotional discounts to get this thing rolling  Wink. Just an idea though.. I just woke up.. so will keep quiet for some time... not to post bullshit  Grin
Why the service prices are so high?

I remember the dev posting this:
How many xcre requires to avail all or most of the features available in CREATIO? is it fixed or will depends on amount of investment raised? I assume it is going to be the cheapest way to create crypto
Prices will be adjusted to the market prices, and we still need to make some calculations, but the most advanced coin with all the possible features will cost approximately 0.9 BTC worth of Creatio

Now the announced coin creation price is about 8x higher! What is the point?
The block explorer and seednodes prices also seem to be not competitive and too high to attract anybody.

What is the reason for such pricing?

I don't really understand what is this based on?

The most expensive coin right now is a quark algo coin with all the available features, and it is priced at 1.470.000 XCRE, what at 50 sat price is equal to 0.735 BTC.
The seednode is also 110.000 XCRE for 3 months and that is equal to 0.055 BTC

yobit wallet  "delayed"

WHAT IS GIONG ON?!?!

Sorry we haven't noticed that the frontend of the explorer was down but according to our logs the downtime wasn't longer than 16 hours.
It is up and running now but please before panicing, if you see such issues contact us so we can fix them.

What about yobit wallet delay we will contact them and see what's the reason
Activity: 504
Don't you looooooove how offensive my name sounds?

yobit wallet  "delayed"

WHAT IS GIONG ON?!?!
legendary
Official service announcement thread posted in the dedicated topic!
Check it out at - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-creatio-in-wallet-coin-services-creation-nodes-block-explorers-1699319

Good. The success of this project depends on the marketing of the coin creation/support features. The rest factors (trolls, haters/fuders, and the coin speculators with their market manipulations) are just secondary.
I hope it will be marketed well, including BCT, twitter + probably some demos and few freebie services for well established coins with big community (so this service could be noted by wider audience).
Pages:
Jump to: