Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ⛒ CREATIO ⛒ ICO CLOSED ⛒ IN-WALLET COIN CREATOR ⛒ UPDATE ⛒ - page 4. (Read 31405 times)

Activity: 218
Merit: 100
1st Hello!

Anybody else has problems with MINTED blocks?
get a lot bad blocks in the last 2 days

no not at all still the work is going in steady and smoothy.
The last 2 days have near 30% bad blocks.
before maybe 1 a day.
but last 2 days have only 2 active connections, now get more, hope will be better now!

Is that for you just getting orphans ? What is the network weight like ? Is yours tiny in comparison ?

That could very well be the cause, if not then it's bugged Undecided

Thanks for the answers, but i have no idea what happens!
1 have 2 Wallets one on a dedicated Server and one at home both staking, until 15 Jan, both work well and then everday more orphans!
Yesterday in the afternoon, get better after a restart of the wallets.
but both wallets before restart 2 connections and after restart 4.
Now back to 2 connections.
on my PC at home have in the last 24 Hours 56 Stacks and 11 orphans.
on dedi-server 93 Stacks and 17 orphans.
on the Network weight i look normaly only on PC - it´s 600k - 1.700k.(my weight is 65699)
Have try to find nodes to add to config, but no luck with google, think this is my problem, that it´s to slow with 2 active connections.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
1st Hello!

before maybe 1 a day.
but last 2 days have only 2 active connections, now get more, hope will be better now!

Is that for you just getting orphans ? What is the network weight like ? Is yours tiny in comparison ?

i'm staking my wallet 0/24 and i get max 1-2 orphans in 2 days, but that is normal.
so no problem in my end
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
1st Hello!

before maybe 1 a day.

Activity: 249
Merit: 250
no any support any more?
1st Hello!

before maybe 1 a day.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
1st Hello!

1st Hello!

legendary
I'm just wondering how many orders your coin creation coin has achieve thus far ? Are they coming in a mad rush or postponing their propositions to you with their coins for payment once more options for coin specifications are added to the wallet and released ?

Can I ask you a personal question.

Did you invest here and if so why?

No I did not invest in this coin as I can make my own coins with ease without having to pay walletbuilders or any pay to create a coin service, there is no other reason for me to invest in this coin besides for a quick pump turnaround Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1073
What was the ico price?
It is irrelevant now.If you want to buy,the price at yobit is 51 Satoshi.Buy from there and vote in pumpmycoin for it Cheesy if it is selected to be pumped,you can earn good profit.

So buy the coin, vote for it to be picked for a pump, hold until it happens, then rinse and repeat ? Lol your just obviously pumping a coin instead of secretly pumping it, everyone will know the price is artificial then instead of speculating, what fun is that  Cheesy

Well, good question Smiley. I think the point is - nobody knows how far pump will go. So even knowing the price is artificial, some people will buy hoping it will be pumped further. This is somewhat similar to ponzi scheme, where everyone knows it is a ponzi, but doesn't know when it will actually explode Smiley

Note: this pumping talk above has nothing to do with this specific coin, as this coin supposedly has a purpose and real demand.
legendary
What was the ico price?
It is irrelevant now.If you want to buy,the price at yobit is 51 Satoshi.Buy from there and vote in pumpmycoin for it Cheesy if it is selected to be pumped,you can earn good profit.

So buy the coin, vote for it to be picked for a pump, hold until it happens, then rinse and repeat ? Lol your just obviously pumping a coin instead of secretly pumping it, everyone will know the price is artificial then instead of speculating, what fun is that  Cheesy
Activity: 518
What was the ico price?
Activity: 770
What was the ico price?
Activity: 604
Stop the price at least for a while a want to jump in also Cheesy
Activity: 280
www.pumpmycoin.com

Dear CREATIO Investors-Developers

We would love to announce that your coin has been added to PumpMyCoin community public Votes.
you can participate in this vote on www.pumpmycoin.com to nominate your coin for the next PUMP.

sincerely
PumpMyCoin Team
We Pump But Never Dump

legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
It's a really cool wallet and I must say it's one of the best staking coins I have ever had downloading in a wallet. I rarely get orphans too which is great and thus it means that the network is running very so smoothly.
Activity: 462
We just added Qubit algo with adjustable DEV subsidy. For more info and pricing check the CREATE tab in the CREATIO wallet.
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1073
Just downloaded the Windows wallet.Do I need to open the wallet daily to allow staking or will it keep staking? sorry for this very dumb question but I am new to this Smiley

You need to keep it open for it to stake. That is general rule, which refers to all staking coins.
On this specific coin, with its staking scheme, the statement above is true to even bigger extend: if you want to stake considerable amount, you would better leave it open all the time (24/7).
Just downloaded the Windows wallet.Do I need to open the wallet daily to allow staking or will it keep staking? sorry for this very dumb question but I am new to this Smiley
Activity: 462
I wonder how much cost of this service? can any one create his coin by order it! just like that.
To create an order you must download the wallet and go to CREATE tab.
As all the payments are exclusively in XCRE you must buy XCRE on one of the exchanges where XCRE is listed. The prices depend on actual market price of XCRE, but for an example you can create an X11 PoW coin for 0.2 BTC worth of XCRE.
Where can we buy XCRE? I checked this thread and know that it is not listed in any exchange yet..
One more question. why do we need to buy XCRE first to order your service? Can't we directly pay with bitcoin instead?
XCRE is listed on Yobit, Cryptopia and TradeSatoshi. You can find the links in the OP.
I wonder how much cost of this service? can any one create his coin by order it! just like that.
To create an order you must download the wallet and go to CREATE tab.
As all the payments are exclusively in XCRE you must buy XCRE on one of the exchanges where XCRE is listed. The prices depend on actual market price of XCRE, but for an example you can create an X11 PoW coin for 0.2 BTC worth of XCRE.
Where can we buy XCRE? I checked this thread and know that it is not listed in any exchange yet..
One more question. why do we need to buy XCRE first to order your service? Can't we directly pay with bitcoin instead?
Pages:
Jump to: