Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] {CredenceCoin} - CRDNC - Lending-Staking-Referrals-Mining - page 16. (Read 125277 times)

Activity: 92
Merit: 10
How about this :
The Devs cause panic , so they can collect a lot of coins for very very cheap , and then lunch the platform.
So instead of having people put coins in lending at 5 dollars, They collect them at 30-50 cent. SO they have the majority of coin in circulation.
So they can double the coins that they have.
Could this be possibile , or i am dreaming?
Am i just talking nonesense?

Cause the fact that the "stolen coins" are not beeing dumped or sell anymore, its fakin strage.
only 200k , out of 2 millions Huh
wtf is this?

I guess thats possible.  But people would lose faith in the platform.

Fak the people.
There are millions in game here Wink
No one gives a fak about the people.

The people are the customers. Who would lend to a platform that has been compromised like this?

Do you know a lending platform that has never been compromised ? seriously

Compromised like this?  The ICO has 2M tokens, and now an extra 2.2M tokens are unaccounted for on the market.  

Has it happened, and the platform ended up being successful?

Hacks happen sometimes, it's not the end of the world.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Dev's buying back cheap conspiracy theory makes no sense. Who would lock up coins in a lending platform that just got hacked or devdumped? And why is the dev who posted that apology and explanation who says he left a few messages not go by and confront the guy in person instead of leaving messages?  Doesn't he know where he lives?  

So many of these lending coin copy cat platforms are exit scamming lately. And the SEC just busted Plexcoin, so I wonder if that has these guys scared and running for the exits?

This could be the reason for exit
Activity: 168
How about this :
The Devs cause panic , so they can collect a lot of coins for very very cheap , and then lunch the platform.
So instead of having people put coins in lending at 5 dollars, They collect them at 30-50 cent. SO they have the majority of coin in circulation.

Cause the fact that the "stolen coins" are not beeing dumped or sell anymore, its fakin strage.
wtf is this?

Fak the people.

The people are the customers. Who would lend to a platform that has been compromised like this?

Compromised like this?  The ICO has 2M tokens, and now an extra 2.2M tokens are unaccounted for on the market.  

Has it happened, and the platform ended up being successful?
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
Dev's buying back cheap conspiracy theory makes no sense. Who would lock up coins in a lending platform that just got hacked or devdumped? And why is the dev who posted that apology and explanation who says he left a few messages not go by and confront the guy in person instead of leaving messages?  Doesn't he know where he lives?  

So many of these lending coin copy cat platforms are exit scamming lately. And the SEC just busted Plexcoin, so I wonder if that has these guys scared and running for the exits?
wtf is this?

They could just be waiting for the orders to rise, then dump again.  Its now at 12K sats@3BTC worth of orders.

Being on Mercatox, I dont see how they could possibly dump 2M coins very quickly.

If you can't sell, you can create the fud, and buy more, and sell on internal exchange.
How about this :

wtf is this?

Yes. Possible . Dev might come back to say  'no loss ,we have recovered all the funds' and launch the platform .
Its possible.
This mothef+++ are able to do everything for money.
As i said , there are millions in the game.

everyone is a mother+++ for millions, no exception  Grin
wtf is this?

They could just be waiting for the orders to rise, then dump again.  Its now at 12K sats@3BTC worth of orders.

Being on Mercatox, I dont see how they could possibly dump 2M coins very quickly.
How about this :

wtf is this?

Fak the people.

Activity: 196
How about this :

wtf is this?

Yes. Possible . Dev might come back to say  'no loss ,we have recovered all the funds' and launch the platform .
How about this :

wtf is this?

Fak the people.

Although, it recovering to 11K is actually amazing. 
How about this :

wtf is this?

You create the fud, price divide per 3, 4, 5 you buy back the coins, you sell in fews days after launching... easy money.
How about this :

wtf is this?

I guess thats possible.  But people would lose faith in the platform.
There is one thing that does not make sense at all.
Why the 2 stollen millions are not dumped?
Why on earth someone that just stole the coins, is keeping them?
Normally , if you steal, and you know that the project will die, you  just dump them.
Why on earth someone that stolle 2 millions , just dump only 200k and keep the rest? He is keeping 1.8 millions worthless coins, right?
Now this may be the most idiot thieve in history, or i am missing something?
try follow the blockexplorer of the second largest account, the one with 1846772.78546154 credence

Does not make sense at all. He is still keeping the fakin coins. WHY?

take a look, and someone please explain me

http://blockexp.com:3004/richlist

the "thieve" adress

http://blockexp.com:3004/address/CS6HZGBtNZAYarRjZhDZEkkBFUaqrHFw2y

WHat is this idot doing? is he dividing his coins in different adress?  , But why he is not selling them?
Any idea guys?

There's no coins stolen.
They're just dumping.
There's not enough buy orders to sell 2M coins....
Who ever is buying now  is just buying into them dumping.
still does not make sense.
They had the opportunity to dump at 2-3 dollars, now they are waiting someone to buy them at 60cent
I really dont get it.   there were enought buy wall to sell for good,

because even him believe in the project  Cheesy

thanks guys for the dump by the way, weakkkkkkk handssssssss !

exit scam  Cheesy so funny to hear that

Don't worry there will be more to for you to buy soon Smiley

I made 6 icos lending since september (and worsssst that this one), always make money... don't worry for me, what's happen now is nothing. Don't forget to post a comment in few weeks.

legendary
Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041
Normally , if you steal, and you know that the project will die, you  just dump them.
Why on earth someone that stolle 2 millions , just dump only 200k and keep the rest? He is keeping 1.8 millions worthless coins, right?
try follow the blockexplorer of the second largest account, the one with 1846772.78546154 credence

the "thieve" adress

WHat is this idot doing? is he dividing his coins in different adress?  , But why he is not selling them?
Any idea guys?

There's no coins stolen.
They're just dumping.
Who ever is buying now  is just buying into them dumping.
They had the opportunity to dump at 2-3 dollars, now they are waiting someone to buy them at 60cent
I really dont get it.   there were enought buy wall to sell for good,

because even him believe in the project  Cheesy

Don't worry there will be more to for you to buy soon Smiley

And btw why does 90% of the posters have less then 100 posts wth is going on ?
Normally , if you steal, and you know that the project will die, you  just dump them.

the "thieve" adress

WHat is this idot doing? is he dividing his coins in different adress?  , But why he is not selling them?
Any idea guys?

There's no coins stolen.
They're just dumping.

because even him believe in the project  Cheesy

the "thieve" adress

Any idea guys?

There's no coins stolen.
They're just dumping.

I dont think there were that many buy orders.  I remember the Buy orders totaling 10 BTC or so.

They would have been better off opening their own site and exchange... then closing the site after people put their money in
Activity: 98

I dont think there is any point in site launch . Who will invest in this coin now .

I see it same SIC coin
Activity: 54

the "thieve" adress

Any idea guys?

There's no coins stolen.
They're just dumping.
Who ever is buying now  is just buying into them dumping.
How do we know it's not a whale selling?
Whales are selling and getting out.
Activity: 44

I dont think there is any point in site launch . Who will invest in this coin now .

I think if it wasnt an intended scam it will show us it wasnt a complete lie if there is a site launched

If it actually goes anywhere after this is unlikely though.

Too many scams going on.
Pages:
Jump to: