Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] {CredenceCoin} - CRDNC - Lending-Staking-Referrals-Mining - page 15. (Read 125277 times)

Activity: 86
Merit: 10
Guys, better use your brain to think of something here:
1. If Credence Dev is cheating, it does not pour over 1.8milions of pennies at the price now. why do not pour @ 7-9 $? Is that a mistake or silly?
Credence can not be Bitbase v2, as all devs work hard and always update the project process.
3. Not all scammers run out of time before the project starts! that is stupid thinking!
Explorer is always right, but not everything.

And finally, if we trust this project, we need to wait for the answer from dev and team. No fear and fud here.

p / s: I still send my salary to buy more CRDNC at Mercatox because I believe it Smiley. At the same time I succeeded with Bitconnect Smiley
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Just pointing out the fact that you're fucking stupid is all.
Activity: 17
lesson learnt!!!!!!!
sod off credence...selling mine before it's too late.
No one bloody cares what Devs have to say about their supposedly embarassment. In the end I incur the loss not them.
scammers
Activity: 171
Merit: 100
I called this LAST week and you people just screamed about me being a "fudder".....told everyone it shouldnt take this long to release a website.
ok ok. you were right. shit happens
Activity: 9
I called this LAST week and you people just screamed about me being a "fudder".....told everyone it shouldnt take this long to release a website.
Activity: 98
Hey guys.  I just got a staking reward!  Sad

Welcome to the rockafeller's clan!
Activity: 27
Hahaha very nice work by Fudders :-D
They gave me a very good opportunity to buy CRDNC at current dirt cheap price. I strongly believe the devs. I have just received my 2 BTC on Mercatox to buy Credencecoin.
I believe this is the best Christmas sale of the year. Mostly fudders are new account holders on Bitcointalk....Thanks to fudders  Wink Wink Wink Cool Roll Eyes
Activity: 2
Hey guys.  I just got a staking reward!  Sad
Activity: 30
Just got wrecked. onto the next coin.........
Dev Team just move around 1,8 mil coins:
http://blockexp.com:3004/address/CS6HZGBtNZAYarRjZhDZEkkBFUaqrHFw2y

Couple of minutes ago, moved over another account. here the proof:
http://blockexp.com:3004/tx/2f946abbc64e96ee429d95f8860515793864565a0b762efbef5ee349f27faa08

What the hell are they trying to doing ?

Just Christmas sale going on!
Activity: 44
possibly getting them out of reach of the rogue dev/ hacker

or just moving to dump.

who knows
Activity: 8
Dev Team just move around 1,8 mil coins:
http://blockexp.com:3004/address/CS6HZGBtNZAYarRjZhDZEkkBFUaqrHFw2y

Couple of minutes ago, moved over another account. here the proof:
http://blockexp.com:3004/tx/2f946abbc64e96ee429d95f8860515793864565a0b762efbef5ee349f27faa08

What the hell are they trying to doing ?
Activity: 86
Come on! Calm down and wait ! And now deposit BTC for best sale off end year with Credence Coin!!!!
Activity: 182
of course it not end of the world lol

well guys , we should stop commenting on this thread and move on to another platform.

yes if you can to stop posting with your fakes accounts, could be great ! You did a good work with your fud

lol i was here before you start commenting .

Activity: 7
I believe dev. i hope dev will not disappoint investors Kiss
Activity: 26
Dev Message

1.  What has happened is one of the devs who has control of part of the pre-mine has either been hacked or is selling.
2.  We are unable to contact but have left several messages.
3.  The site is completed and was due to release early in the next few hours we have put a hold on that given what has taken place.
4.  This is NOT a planned exit or scam, we stood to make a whole lot more money by running the site and having the coin grow naturally it was trading strongly at $4 before this happened and probably would have hit $8-10 when we went live, so if we are doing a planned exit scam it is the most pathetic one in history.  Nor would we be bothering to try and explain what has happened.
5.  Our only hope is 2 of 2 things.  1.  The Dev has been hacked and we can recover the majority of coins or 2.  We can contact him and have him send the remainder of the pre-mine and personal and still run the site without a massive amount of unaccounted for CRDNC on the market.  Should either of these things happen we would be in good shape but I do not hold out much hope at this stage.
6.  Want to apologize to all investors and believers in this project, this was NEVER MEANT TO HAPPEN and after spending weeks and weeks getting the site ready to have this happen is so wrong it is unfathomable.
7.  Can only offer sincere apologies and understand your anger and frustration and if there is anyway we can salvage the remaining majority of coins we will get the project running. 

So in summary, the following could potentially happen -

A.  The Dev with coins was hacked and if that is the case, we will recover all remaining coins and secure them in a public wallet or just burn them.
B.  We can still operate the site but with the knowledge that there are around 2.2M of coins not accounted for. 
C.  Wait to hear what happened if the other Dev replies and what the status is of the coins. 

It makes zero sense to just dump some pre-mine just before site launch and potential price gains so like you, are at a total loss as to why and how this has happened, once again apologies and if there is anything positive news wise you will be the first to know.  This is not and was never intended to be an exit scam, if it was it is the worst performed one in history.  Some of us had family and friends and even workmates invested in this project, not to mention the honest general public and words cannot describe the humiliation and embarrassment and regret felt right now. 

If there is anything to update that is positive will do so ASAP. 

Guys, backup the user wallets and create a new chain?
Dev no slolutions  control for this trouble, they can't control your system, you want buy again ?
Activity: 92

well guys , we should stop commenting on this thread and move on to another platform.

yes if you can to stop posting with your fakes accounts, could be great ! You did a good work with your fud
Activity: 182

Activity: 8
"Dev Message
1.  What has happened is one of the devs who has control of part of the pre-mine has either been hacked or is selling."

I mean just only those sentence "has either been hacked or is selling" confirm that you guys just run out with our money.

A) You could have stopped Mercatox buy - but you didn`t.
B) You should at least know if dev-member has been hacked or sold coins!
C) To proof that dev team and product really exist, you could just launch the website - but you will not. Because you never had one.
D) You could do fork, burn the coins and start the project - but you won't do it. Because you don`t have any product!

You could at least communicate with your investor which believed in you product, but you know what, I think we will never hear from you again. Maybe just another emotional excuse - that`s it.
You guys are the reason why people do not trust in cryptocurrencies. You are liars. There was no hack. You are just big scammer.

Pages:
Jump to: