Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] {CredenceCoin} - CRDNC - Lending-Staking-Referrals-Mining - page 13. (Read 125277 times)

Activity: 44
Merit: 0
guys theyve gone
Activity: 17
IF Credence SCAM! I'll never stay or come back Bitcointalk and cryptoworld! MARK MY TEXT! Smiley
hopefully not..  Cry

i'll give you 100$ Smiley
Activity: 32
I think Credence coin is going to be a little spook looking at the previous posts.

Please come back and give us some re-assurance Credence coin  Embarrassed i have so much faith in you.
Activity: 38
These kind of scams will never end, unless there is blood on the street! Only cowards accept to be fleeced. Enough of the "invest what you can afford" bullshit! It is not hard to track these guys. If they are running away with the money, raise some btc, and hire a ruthless sob to take care of them. You get scammed everytime, every day coz they know you are poo-ssies. Time to grow some!!!
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Fudders will you pls stop fudding? you already done very well. I still have faith in dev. He will post an update soon about website launch Smiley

lol , there is no FUDDER now.
FUDDER can't earn money from this coin anymore.
Activity: 17
I will buy Credence again  Cool Cool Cool
thank you for making a Cheap price  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 168
I knew this could happen, that's why I sold off enough coins to get my money back a few weeks ago. Still disappointed. Fuck you, for either taking security very lightly, or straight up scamming your investors!

Yeah, I have my money back.  But still what a disappointment.  They had great communication, and as a community, we were willing to wait.  For it to end like this, is really sad.
legendary
Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041
I guess this gif is worthy for this instance

lol ye forgot about that one Smiley +1
Activity: 15
Fudders will you pls stop fudding? you already done very well. I still have faith in dev. He will post an update soon about website launch Smiley

Yes Arslaan, we are hodling but we need an update from Dev Wink
Activity: 168
IF Credence SCAM! I'll never stay or come back Bitcointalk and cryptoworld! MARK MY TEXT! Smiley
Are you saying you are leaving because you are upset that its a scam

Or are you betting that credence is not a scam?
Activity: 27
Activity: 21
hopefully not..  Cry
Activity: 56
I knew this could happen, that's why I sold off enough coins to get my money back a few weeks ago. Still disappointed. Fuck you, for either taking security very lightly, or straight up scamming your investors!

P.s. Anyone wanna buy 10,000 worthless coins?  Cheesy
Activity: 98
Merit: 10

Man. You're gonna be missed!
Activity: 217
Good morning, "CredenceCoin" uses the algorithm "SHA-256" will the cryptomoeda be blocked against mining by ASIC's? and how would that part of borrowing be? would it be inside the desktop platform itself?
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
I guess this gif is worthy for this instance

Activity: 86
Activity: 98
Don't you guys see that ,there is 97 vol in credence coin.
they are dumping guys.

they scammed clearly another ico name confido scammed sameway ..i lost 350 usd in credence many ppl lost more ..anyway if someone looking for recover loss this lending platform u can check ...today opened admin and team is very honest truthful till now price is still cheap 4/5 usd gold offer coming oal may go 20 usd when come to exchange in january as whitepaper mentioned>>

https://www.oaccoin.com/register/?af=7814

What a bastard you are to do things like this. Right now. Right here.
Activity: 182
all time we see the text " scam", "scammed", but not all we have! Dev just block all transfer from Address was sent coin "had" hacked ( just about 1.8m coins) it possible think Smiley
oh really? Smiley where did u get this information?
the only thing I see that coins are being spread into different addresses.
What is the point of doing this?

yeah lol.

to prevent "people" notice it . they spread the 1.8mil coins to multiple small address, and they just send to mercatox to sell it. thats why credence coin currently have so many volume. LOL
Activity: 322
Merit: 102
this is a big shame to credence coin. you've burned me almost 1,000 usd worth of bitcoins. what a sham. the website should be released as soon as possible. december 9 date is too soon. we need to check if the actual website is working. or just a false promise to devs to fool us.
Pages:
Jump to: