Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] {CredenceCoin} - CRDNC - Lending-Staking-Referrals-Mining - page 17. (Read 125277 times)

Activity: 54
Merit: 0
to many newbies and uneducated crypto people in here, there is no coming back from an executed exit scam, you can believe what your brain wants to believe but you need to think reality...

Agree. Cut losses and move on.
Emotion has no use here. Fairy tales you keep telling yourselves wont help either.
Activity: 252
Merit: 107
Dev, could you explain to us this movement on the block explorer :

http://blockexp.com:3004/tx/20c6312e39bf867bdaed32cd9555c8760b241f2bd7f8baa51ed7bff2d58571dd

More than 1.8M tokens are movend over and over on the blockchain. What are you doing ?
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
20c6312e39bf867bdaed32cd9555c8760b241f2bd7f8baa51ed7bff2d58571dd

^ paste it to blockexp
Activity: 27
Don't panic guys the site is launched Smiley keep your hopes high
Activity: 2
How do we know it's not a whale selling?
Activity: 92
Merit: 10
the project is totally failed..

look at the blockexp , they keep taking out coins to dump in mercatox

nop your birth failed, go out little monkey
Activity: 238
Merit: 101

I dont think there is any point in site launch . Who will invest in this coin now .
legendary
Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041
The problem we have is 2 fold. I lost a lot of money last night on paper as have we all. The first problem is, can we 100% believe dev? My answer right now is yes, just kind of suspicious this all happens when the site is about to launch. 2nd If we 100% believe dev, then we still have someone out there that can keep dumping a huge sum of coins on the market. This person will wait for a good amount of buy orders then clean everyone's clock. Just my 2 cents

Why wouldn't the premine be in a multisig wallet or even Offline wallet seems kinda strange / low security to me.
If there is no platform to launch just some pictures this was the right time to dump it all for the dev.
I guess only time will tell but if the premine is gone how will more work on the project be funded crowdfunding ?
Activity: 16
to many newbies and uneducated crypto people in here, there is no coming back from an executed exit scam, you can believe what your brain wants to believe but you need to think reality...
Activity: 54
Guys , just think lol
it totally planned by dev.

Announce platform launched in 12 hour > price increase > in 1 hour , 2.2mil has stole >  no update or solution to fix the problem > keep on delaying platform being launched.

was thinking that the platform is not even exist lol.

The DEV are delaying us !

I could not agree more...

There's a special place in the afterlife for these characters.
Your loss is temp and life is short.

What this guy will eventually go through for eternity is far worse.
Activity: 98
Why it is happening today the launch date?
Why didnt do that before or after? Nonsence

may be scam, Pls notes and care.
Activity: 171

Tell me please which address is dumping?
I can't figure it out

Guys , just think lol
it totally planned by dev.

Announce platform launched in 12 hour > price increase > in 1 hour , 2.2mil has stole >  no update or solution to fix the problem > keep on delaying platform being launched.

was thinking that the platform is not even exist lol.

The DEV are delaying us !

I could not agree more...
Activity: 5
I was buy at ICO with 1st stage @0.25$.  And now, We need trusted Dev because Dev can stop dump by panic seller easy with 10BTC or kill project with 1.3BTC Smiley.. calm down and see

Yea I think the ship has failed. I'm in also but oh well. That's the game.
Activity: 86
I was buy at ICO with 1st stage @0.25$.  And now, We need trusted Dev because Dev can stop dump by panic seller easy with 10BTC or kill project with 1.3BTC Smiley.. calm down and see
I hope they get the lending program up before the exchange list.  Seems like putting the cart before the horse....
Activity: 4
The launch of the platform decided to launch in 12 hours due to the DUMPING of the fudders in mercatox as a measure for the COIN to rise.
Pages:
Jump to: