Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] {CredenceCoin} - CRDNC - Lending-Staking-Referrals-Mining - page 11. (Read 125277 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 102
This is crazy. Yea never invest more than you can afford to loose. The volume on coinexchange.io is increasing. I think we can bounce back. I still have faith in these guys but if it doesn't happen so what. I will not just dump though. Just stick your name Credence!!

cre·dence
ˈkrēdəns/Submit
noun
belief in or acceptance of something as true.
"psychoanalysis finds little credence among laymen"
synonyms:   belief, faith, trust, confidence, reliance

Sigh.  This reminds me of one of my mottos.... dont trust a business that has Honest(or some synonym) in its name.  

IE dont buy from "Honest Co", dont go to "Honest Mechanics" .... etc.  I should have seen this coming.
very true

I can guarantee that is not true.

More often then not  it is true , Its like when people say "to tell u the truth"meaning they usually don't tell the truth and probably aren't at that time.
If someone feels the need to advertise that they are Honest.... they are probably dishonest.

Well I'm just talking from my own experience as I have had businesses with synonyms like that.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
So twitter has all access data  from credence, bitcointalk also we should track those scammers and ....
I will file a report today. I encourage you to do the same.

Dude they have Nothing .. V P N ...

Well there are many traces, web page, domain, server, email, exchange listing, github, twiter with phone number - prepaid probably... It is worth to try!

You should read my post, I have checked this but they use a company for anomy internet domains. No chance

so what? every lending coin dev is anonymous until now. Did you make your account here just to post fud?
Activity: 43
I feel what you guys are saying and I do understand what volume is lol. Trust me i'm ok with whatever happens. This kind of thing sort of happened with Bitconnect when people had got more BTC than they were suppose to. The price dropped from like 180 down to like 40 dollars. But look at Bitconnect today. Its over 300 dollars. You have folks that think they are experts and know everything but don't. None of you know what will happen. If you don't believe in Credence anymore just sell your coins and be gone. I will hold my coins and see what happens. I'm Way Way Way up in the Crypto world.

come back again tomorrow and you will understand.
for someone calling himself "I'm way way way up in the crypto world" you seem a bit unexperienced...especially when talking about bitconnect.
You said "volume on CE is increasing, I think we can bounce back" - bounce back from 50k dump to 2k and you are way way up in the crypto world?
You're explanation from bouncing back comes from the volume increase

Looked at the coin on CE, coin closely touched 6k and then dumped down to 4.7k sat.
buying side looks weak, one major drop and its down and I've seen people put in a btc in there.

I'm putting my buying orders at 1k, 100sat and 1sat

Like I said, the coin might get back to its value again but the team has to deliver, deliver and deliver.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
This is crazy. Yea never invest more than you can afford to loose. The volume on coinexchange.io is increasing. I think we can bounce back. I still have faith in these guys but if it doesn't happen so what. I will not just dump though. Just stick your name Credence!!

cre·dence
ˈkrēdəns/Submit
noun

Sigh.  This reminds me of one of my mottos.... dont trust a business that has Honest(or some synonym) in its name.  

IE dont buy from "Honest Co", dont go to "Honest Mechanics" .... etc.  I should have seen this coming.
very true

More often then not  it is true , Its like when people say "to tell u the truth"meaning they usually don't tell the truth and probably aren't at that time.
If someone feels the need to advertise that they are Honest.... they are probably dishonest.
legendary
Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041

cre·dence
ˈkrēdəns/Submit
noun

very true

Activity: 6
So twitter has all access data  from credence, bitcointalk also we should track those scammers and ....

Well there are many traces, web page, domain, server, email, exchange listing, github, twiter with phone number - prepaid probably... It is worth to try!

You should read my post, I have checked this but they use a company for anomy internet domains. No chance

cre·dence
ˈkrēdəns/Submit
noun

very true

Activity: 9
I feel what you guys are saying and I do understand what volume is lol. Trust me i'm ok with whatever happens. This kind of thing sort of happened with Bitconnect when people had got more BTC than they were suppose to. The price dropped from like 180 down to like 40 dollars. But look at Bitconnect today. Its over 300 dollars. You have folks that think they are experts and know everything but don't. None of you know what will happen. If you don't believe in Credence anymore just sell your coins and be gone. I will hold my coins and see what happens. I'm Way Way Way up in the Crypto world.
I still have a 1000 coin, but I was in elekta and got burned on that to. I will be honest and say I bought 10K of these during stage 1 at .25. Every time the dev talked he sounded more and more like elektra. I sold 6K the night he said word for word what was in elektra's whitepaper not this one. While I made great money off of the 6K coins I was still holding 4K hoping I was wrong. I said a couple of times on here, please change the site, it doesn't need to work , just change it. I was called a fudder and then the dev said he wasn't changing it! I sold 3K more this morning and I am stil holding out hope with the last 1000. I am hoping the same dude didn't get me twice. I care more for you guys, because I made money off of this. I was really rooting here and still hope I am kicking myself in the ass selling so many!

What do you mean word for word? What did he say?
Activity: 154

What actually happened here
One of devs stole coins and dumped them?

How many coins were sold , 1.8m?

Activity: 14

Activity: 8

cre·dence
ˈkrēdəns/Submit
noun

I don't want to hurt your feelings but the coin was dumped from 51k down to 2k sat.
No matter how big the volume is, this wont go back to 51k (at least not in the short term) if the team delivers then it may get back up but the trust is lost.  
Also I have a feeling that some people in crypto do not understand what volume is.
Volume goes up means coins get sold or coins get bought. If the volume now goes up, it could mean more dumping (or more buying).

Like I said in a post earlier, people in crypto need to stop dreaming and become realists.  

Do you know how many people bought in into the dump?
They will all sell before this coin even reaches 20k and thus making the price movement stop at one point.
Coin managed to get back up from 2k to 6k and it will go down again. Expect this coin to be worth between 6k and 2k for a long time.

I spent a lot of time looking at charts and saw this many times happening, after a big dump, pretty much no coin goes back to the point before dump.
There is now more people who own the coin and have bought for less and they will take profits on the way up.

I'm really sorry for anyone who is losing here, you can hope for a better selling point but 50k again?
No freaking way.

I'm giving you my left nut for this.

AMEN
legendary

Activity: 14
Activity: 43

cre·dence
ˈkrēdəns/Submit
noun

I don't want to hurt your feelings but the coin was dumped from 51k down to 2k sat.
No matter how big the volume is, this wont go back to 51k (at least not in the short term) if the team delivers then it may get back up but the trust is lost.  
Also I have a feeling that some people in crypto do not understand what volume is.
Volume goes up means coins get sold or coins get bought. If the volume now goes up, it could mean more dumping (or more buying).

Like I said in a post earlier, people in crypto need to stop dreaming and become realists.  

Do you know how many people bought in into the dump?
They will all sell before this coin even reaches 20k and thus making the price movement stop at one point.
Coin managed to get back up from 2k to 6k and it will go down again. Expect this coin to be worth between 6k and 2k for a long time.

I spent a lot of time looking at charts and saw this many times happening, after a big dump, pretty much no coin goes back to the point before dump.
There is now more people who own the coin and have bought for less and they will take profits on the way up.

I'm really sorry for anyone who is losing here, you can hope for a better selling point but 50k again?
No freaking way.

I'm giving you my left nut for this.

Activity: 168

cre·dence
ˈkrēdəns/Submit
noun

legendary

cre·dence
ˈkrēdəns/Submit
noun

You forgot to put up your sarcasm sign m8.
Activity: 9

cre·dence
ˈkrēdəns/Submit
noun
Activity: 68
Merit: 4
Dev pls buy back all available coins on exchange to raise the price please. I have invested my everything in this coin. It will give me a big shock if price doesn't recover Cry
IF THEY REALLY EXIT SCAMMED , THN LEARN  A USEFUL LESSON, NEVER INVEST EVERYTHING IN A SINGLE PROJECT, EVER. ALWAYS DIVERSIFY.......  <-- This!

I already learned a very good lesson from BitBase but still invested in Credencecoin because the dev seemed very professional and fulfilled all his promises so far. So heavily invested in credence due to blind trust in dev. I have no idea why they will do this when they can earn much more money after platform goes live.

Because there is no platform...

I have thought about this... It's possible they only had mockups. But then, seriously, you can hire a dev or a team without giving them access to the coins. Pay them BTC. The rewards are so much bigger.

The wallet has been exceptional (I use the linux version, it works, dunno about the Windows and other versions). The Android wallet has been exceptional. Someone worked on these and they have some skills. Maybe it's easy, I don't know, I can't code for shit.

Anyway, they can hard-fork. Reset to when they had the access to 4M coins. Yea, it's going to screw the exchanges, but hey, live and learn. They can have an internal exchange and there's no need for an exchange. I just don't know if they gave dox to the exchanges to be listed.
Activity: 6
Hey Guys,

that's my first day I'm new here. Sorry for the bad news but I have also ( only 25 ) Coins form the SHITCOIN
and if you check the mail address from Credence Coin you came to a company PRIVACY PROTECT.
You can check this name into google and you can see that's a company that you can contact for an anonym Mail address.
So there are many troubles all over the world for this company. So finally you can say you need many hope if you
believe they give anything back or that is only was a hack ore something else!!
Everything speaks for a SCAM. SO lock forwards there are many better deals and projects in future  Grin

PS: sorry for my bad english

Greatz
Pages:
Jump to: