Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] {CredenceCoin} - CRDNC - Lending-Staking-Referrals-Mining - page 2. (Read 125277 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
www.credencecoin.co
I definitely don't direct the following comment for the Credence dev still participating in this thread, or anyone specifically in general:

One of these days the crypto scammers are going to scam the wrong person and end up in a red room on the deep web. You can't mask your true identities forever, there will always be a way of finding out who you really are, and one day someone you scammed might take such exception to your lying schemes that whatever you profited from the scheme won't even pay for a funeral.
Thank you for that and totally understand you anger.

I know whatever I say now means sweet FA to any of you and I expect that and understand why you feel how you feel.

All I can say for the last time in this thread, is that I am very sorry about what happened, I did not foresee it and it just should not be.  That is about all I can say.

I have transferred all of my remaining CRDNC and BTC from ICO to Crypto Kong, I am not sure what his plans are but whatever he does he will have the majorities interests at heart and that is all that matters.

I feel that by handing over all funds to someone else that I have taken maybe a small step to show you I am not a scammer if you choose not to believe it then there is not much I can do about it, but I can hold my head up high knowing that it was NEVER my intention for this to happen and I have done all I can to rectify it and been here to cop it on the chin, being part of the team I would have been getting slaps on the back if Credence never died and was sitting at $50 but instead it is the total reverse and I am still here although this will be my last post on this forum, ever.

I wish you all well in your lives and sincerely apologize for what happened, I hope you all have much success with Crypto and other aspects of your lives.

Goodbye.  
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
stop lying guys....
don't get fool-ed by the dev and crpyto Kong

it a trick .. the volume of mercatox went up again.. more coin are transfered .. ready to dump
I definitely don't direct the following comment for the Credence dev still participating in this thread, or anyone specifically in general:

One of these days the crypto scammers are going to scam the wrong person and end up in a red room on the deep web. You can't mask your true identities forever, there will always be a way of finding out who you really are, and one day someone you scammed might take such exception to your lying schemes that whatever you profited from the scheme won't even pay for a funeral.

If sbd with right knowledge wants to track this dev it is pretty trivial task. There are too many traces left.
Activity: 92

www.credencecoin.co
Dear Credence Community,

Consider this post a public statement.
A group of investors have come to an agreement with the Credence devs and we will be taking full control of all Credence coin holdings.
At the point of writing this we have NOT received such holdings whilst the devs intention are to hand them over pending this statement.

Our intention is to prevent any further harm first and foremost.

1.) Trading on external exchanges needs to be halted. DO NOT CONTINUE TO TRADE CREDENCE.
Pumpers are trying to swing by attempting to hype the coin up just so you can be dumped into further.
Credence Coin as it stands now is dead. The old chain will NEVER be used EVER and therefor do not listen to any rumors from anyone other than what is communicated through me.

2.) By taking full control of Credence Coin holdings we know no further coins can be dumped into the open market other than those being held by said rogue dev until we get trading halted and more people lose more money. This coin as of now has no value. ZERO.

3.) We also intend to take full control of all ICO funding... all which will be proven on the live stream.
Again, no such funds have been received until this point.

Understand, there is no resolve that makes everyone happy. Our first objective is to minimize any further damage and removing the tools to do so from a party that has no credibility, but is looking to resolve this as best he can. Once that is completed we will attempt to find resolve that leaves damage at a minimum so that everyone can move on.

I can't state this any more clearly. DO NOT CONTINUE TO BUY. CREDENCE ON THE OPEN MARKETS.
Announcement of a live stream will be done once we have secured all liabilities and have confirmed that the dev has handed over his leverage.

Please be patient in this matter.
Without the holdings in the hands of trusted parties

I can confirm the above and will re-open this thread and post proof of all transfers once complete. 

Activity: 54
Merit: 0
Dear Credence Community,

Consider this post a public statement.
A group of investors have come to an agreement with the Credence devs and we will be taking full control of all Credence coin holdings.
At the point of writing this we have NOT received such holdings whilst the devs intention are to hand them over pending this statement.

Our intention is to prevent any further harm first and foremost.

1.) Trading on external exchanges needs to be halted. DO NOT CONTINUE TO TRADE CREDENCE.
Pumpers are trying to swing by attempting to hype the coin up just so you can be dumped into further.
Credence Coin as it stands now is dead. The old chain will NEVER be used EVER and therefor do not listen to any rumors from anyone other than what is communicated through me.

2.) By taking full control of Credence Coin holdings we know no further coins can be dumped into the open market other than those being held by said rogue dev until we get trading halted and more people lose more money. This coin as of now has no value. ZERO.

3.) We also intend to take full control of all ICO funding... all which will be proven on the live stream.
Again, no such funds have been received until this point.

Understand, there is no resolve that makes everyone happy. Our first objective is to minimize any further damage and removing the tools to do so from a party that has no credibility, but is looking to resolve this as best he can. Once that is completed we will attempt to find resolve that leaves damage at a minimum so that everyone can move on.

I can't state this any more clearly. DO NOT CONTINUE TO BUY. CREDENCE ON THE OPEN MARKETS.
Announcement of a live stream will be done once we have secured all liabilities and have confirmed that the dev has handed over his leverage.

Please be patient in this matter.
Without the holdings in the hands of trusted parties
Activity: 41
Please let this be good news... =)
www.credencecoin.co
this dev needs to stop giving people hope. they are losing more and more money the longer he keeps this going.
You are right there is no point in continuing this topic, it is not my intention to give anyone hope or in anyway suggest they purchase this coins at the moment.

I am trying to find a solution that causes the least amount of harm to the most amount of people.

I said it before it was never my intention for this to happen and whether or not someone takes over the site, if that is to be the case it will be made public and up to them to go from there.
They will receive all coins I own, the whole site and the remainder of ICO funds that I hold.

If that does not happen I will revert to repaying everyone still holding from the ICO. 

Either way, I won't be keeping any of the funds.  Some of you will think that is a lie and you have every right to think so given what has happened.

I will unlock this thread later on when a decision has been made on what is happening. 
Activity: 44
this dev needs to stop giving people hope. they are losing more and more money the longer he keeps this going.
oh look , volume got pump up again Cheesy
well done dev well done . the tricks that you done with "Crypto Kong" succeed again.
Activity: 15
This is not a vietnam coin.  I have a very strong hunch this is a cape town south africa coin. 

Interesting... What makes you think that?

Does this matter now whether this is vietnam or africa ? Learned a lesson from this scam, so will think twice before investing in another ICO .

He's insinuating something - that's what matters
don't sad .
the dev are creating new platform right now  Grin Grin

using new name , name company and so on. go invest !
Activity: 134
So Sad Credence coin now is a scam 😞.
Activity: 280
Merit: 43
It is indeed heartbreaking to see projects with great potentials and promises falling apart.

The amount of greed you hold sickens us as fellow cryptocurrency project managers/developers.

Considering the amount you have made, you could have at least provided a decent platform for users, investors, and other believers of your project.

A simple 'sorry' won't bring back the millions lost by everyday fathers, friends, siblings, and all those who believed in your project, ultimately giving you the benefit of the doubt and trust.

These are exactly the reasons why governments are trying to regulate the industry. False promises, temporarily apologetic developers, and permanently damaged investors.

You, as the project manager, are fully responsible for whatever has happened. Now, if you are a genuine guy who really wanted to make something happen, this guilt should never be ignored until the end of your days. May you think and re-think about the horrible crime you have committed and really seek forgiveness from the bottom of your heart.

Yours Sincerely,
StakeIt Team

Activity: 1022
Merit: 500
Huge dump my 50 credence.
Activity: 168
why would the dev come back where he already scammed our btc and dump all the coins , the coin is worth nothing right now . so much coins got dump

They are trying to pump the coin, so they can dump some more
Activity: 196
This is not a vietnam coin.  I have a very strong hunch this is a cape town south africa coin. 

Interesting... What makes you think that?

Does this matter now whether this is vietnam or africa ? Learned a lesson from this scam, so will think twice before investing in another ICO .
why would the dev come back where he already scammed our btc and dump all the coins , the coin is worth nothing right now . so much coins got dump
Activity: 2
Hi, what happened to the CRDNC coin, I see a large drop in prices on exchanges from $ 4 to 0.40 cents, which is probably due to the fact that the CRDNC network is not working well and developers are not following their project.

Dev 1 claims Dev 2 stole and dumped the premine , now its a question if dev 1 will give back the BTC he took in the ICO.

Thats classic, do we know  how many coins dev2 stole and how many have been sold  on Mercstox and coinex in the past 24h or so?

If dev one is honest then how about he gives us back btc or whatever is left unless dev 2 stole btc as well

i dont buy official story, easy way out, stealing/hacking ..cant prove or disprove anyting

This Dev is Honest and is totally shocked by what has happened and I would not be here to face the music if this were not the case.
And I am sure many of you are feeling shocked, angry, ripped off and dismayed along with a few other explicatives about what has happened, all I can say is that multiply it by 20 and I feel the same.  I was blind-sided by this and saw it coming as much as you did. There was no need for it to happen at all but how and when and the way it happened still has me personally in shock.  There has still been no communication so one can only assume the worst.  

My initial response was truthful when I said we are moving funds around as I had asked him to send me both some premine and BTC for the site going live, so when someone mentioned pre-mined movement I assumed that was what he was doing, then after the 2nd movement and the price tanking it became clear he was not shifting funds around he was dumping.   By the time he was finished it was too late that is why I tweeted do not buy any on exchanges.  

If he was hacked and said so then I could secure the remaining pre-mine and the personal and the coin could survive this but with 2.2M of coins out there potentially to be dumped at anytime then the coin can never recover as a lending platform in it's current state.  

Credence Coin was a great project, at completion and about to move to the next level and the business model was strong and sustainable and would have seen all investors profit.   The fact that this was done, not only to run off with a lot of the ICO money but by using the pre-mine it was done in a way that would see the coin itself destroyed really rubs salt into the wounds.  

He could have just waited 2 or 3 weeks and probably sold less of his personal and made the same if not more money but instead he decided to destroy the coin and run off and remove all contact.   Had he said he wants no further part in it and sold his personal over a 3 or 4-week period Credence still could have survived that but instead it was done how it was done.   As I said in a recent post, what he did he could have done in a slow and methodical way to dump his coins and make more money before taking off, but the fact that the premine was used and it was done in an obvious and aggressive manner shows he wanted to kill the coin, I still do not understand why and probably will never know.  

What makes it worse is people trusted Credence and the coin and its community would have seen it grow and grow and the Dev that has run off had he not done so probably would have been a multi-millionaire within weeks or months with Credence coin so again, I am dumbfounded as to why he would do this.  You think you know someone but this just proves you cannot trust anyone in crypto.  There is the still the slight chance he was hacked but even if that was the case I would have heard something from him by now and not been blocked.

I can only again offer sincere apologies to all affected, even though none of this was my doing and I did not see it coming I really am sorry for those who lost money.  

I know that talk is cheap but that is all I can do is apologize.  

So that leaves 2 options, I can either A.   Have a new coin made on a new blockchain and have the platform run with the new coin and do a swap for swap for current holders.  or B.  Refund every ICO investor a portion of their money, I will refund every single dollar that I have left from the ICO in a ratio to amount invested.   Unfortunately, I was also the one paying for all of the expenses for listings and the custom coding of the site and every other expense to do with the Coin and there is also the issue of those who dumped their ICO coins once the coins tripled in price on the markets. So some people will be paid for nothing but if their wallet balance is shows the coins were sold then no refund.  And the other dev had half of the funds so again it makes no sense why he would kill the coin when if he wanted to do a runner he could have just cut contact and walked away wealthy.  

Should option A be viable , I know that Crypto kong is part of one main group of investors and also is part of the Telegram which I am not.  If there was to be a new coin created I would do so under the proviso that the whole premine, website and coin is owned by that group of investors, not myself and I will send them the remainder of funds I have from the ICO for interest payments to holders.  I want nothing more to do with this other than to leave with my dignity and for all investors and supporters of Credence to know that at no time did I see this coming or plan for it to happen, you only get one shot at getting rich and that was mine and it is over, I accept that but it still leaves a bad taste in my mouth when I know what could have been.  

The platform is built and ready to go, and any coin can be attached to it, it is jut a matter of changing the coin and Daemon over.

So while I do not want to get into a lengthy discussion about how it will play out, because frankly I am ashamed to be even posting in this thread now.  I will contact Kong and see if his investment pals are interested and if it is to be the case then he can announce it to you guys.  Should they not be interested, I will post here one more time with details about how to obtain a partial refund for ICO investors.

Once again I am very sorry this happened and either way, I want you to know that I personally will not be left with $1 after this because I will either be refunding all of the remaining funds from my side or redistributing everything to a new project of which I will have no part of and have evidence of transfer if that is what will help the coin holders now more so than a partial refund to ICO investors.    

It's not everyday that I wake up with 10 000 msgs in my inbox.

For those who are not familiar with me nor my Credence group. We were investors just like the rest of you guys. Some of the guys including me had multiple addresses making up much of the top 20 coin holders and we got screwed over here just like everyone else did. So don't have any misconception of that. We are talking about people losing $100's of thousands of dollars in what just happened.

Asking us to take over a mess like this is pretty much social suicide, because even if everything worked out okay for the first few months somewhere down the line something is bound to go wrong again and now there would be a scapegoat for fingers to be pointed at. That being said...

This project can be handed over to the group of main investors who have agreed that they will consider it on two conditions.

1.) I am given access to the website and backend.
2.) The remainder of the seed money is secured by us and out of the hands of these guys.

Giving us access to the website will first of all prove that there was intention to complete this project and that it can be taken over my the main group of investors should they decide to do so.

Securing the seed money at least gives us confidence the Credence devs will not run off with what they have and it will remain in an address that is completely visible to the public.

Everybody is going to have different opinions on what should happen from here on in, but any resolution is better than the one we are currently facing.
We await your response and should you agree to these terms said group of investors would consider that you at least have some kind of intention of making this right best you can.

Let's see how is the answer from Dev about this situation.
Activity: 4
only stupid still think credencecoin still have a chance lol

move on ..

never trust a vietnam ico again

what's the vietnam??? vietnam for what???

the dev are Vietnamese

nah... dev isn't from vietnam nor africa..

i stumbled across their actual server ip and location when they forgotten to turn off their laravel debugger on their site..
Pages:
Jump to: