Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] {CredenceCoin} - CRDNC - Lending-Staking-Referrals-Mining - page 6. (Read 125277 times)

Activity: 66
Merit: 10
why the price dropt ??

because of the dev, its a scam coin
Activity: 71
why the price dropt ??
legendary
Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041
any update from developers... the blockchain is still alive... im still hoping the dev fix this mess...

They are gone.  Its game over for us.

a shame its not possible to Short CRDNC:(
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
any update from developers... the blockchain is still alive... im still hoping the dev fix this mess...

They are gone.  Its game over for us.
Activity: 182
there multiple new platform now . move on to new platform.

legendary
i the dev dont appear in next few hour, may its a scam

It has been over 12 hours mate.
legendary
Facebook News from dev 30 minutes ago:

Alright. Don’t be scared of this dropped priced. It’s just CredenceCoin ICO all over again. Some Whale that cashed out when the website is about to be launched!! This is normal. Grab more coins and stake. Dec 9 is around the corner. Price will bounce back right away.

Then go and buy the coins there, you idiot .
Dont try to scam people even more than what they are scammed already.
Fakin idiot

Whats up with you? I have just postet a info from a Faceboo Credence page... dont know if its the right one. But its not me who is scaming people...
watch up your language....

this is more bullshit first the dev claims the "other dev" stole and dumped premine now its a whale ... sure sure how about handing over the BTC you took from ICO DEV u thieving bastard.
Activity: 66
i the dev dont appear in next few hour, may its a scam
Activity: 182
stop whining like a baby.

the dev scammed us , move on.
Activity: 154

Next ICO

Organic Growth Coin Grin

Starts from 25c a pop

Buy now website will come in 2 months

Designed and Engineered by Wall st traders Wink
Activity: 237

Nothing yet, I'm pretty shocked by how all this went down.  The e-mail saying the platform going up in 12 hours with this shit is AT BEST highly suspect, if the dev is really a victim here he/she/them should put the platform up RIGHT NOW and show us they actually had a fucking working product.  I don't really think you have anything at all, a few screengrabs and a shitty website and a lot of promises but no lending platform.............
Activity: 16
Merit: 0

crdnc situation then, crdnc will die? Can anybody tell me? said!
Activity: 364
Activity: 424
Merit: 106
https://Newrewardcoins.com
Facebook News from dev 30 minutes ago:

Alright. Don’t be scared of this dropped priced. It’s just CredenceCoin ICO all over again. Some Whale that cashed out when the website is about to be launched!! This is normal. Grab more coins and stake. Dec 9 is around the corner. Price will bounce back right away.

Then go and buy the coins there, you idiot .
Dont try to scam people even more than what they are scammed already.
Fakin idiot

Whats up with you? I have just postet a info from a Faceboo Credence page... dont know if its the right one. But its not me who is scaming people...
watch up your language....
Hi, what happened to the CRDNC coin, I see a large drop in prices on exchanges from $ 4 to 0.40 cents, which is probably due to the fact that the CRDNC network is not working well and developers are not following their project.

Dev 1 claims Dev 2 stole and dumped the premine , now its a question if dev 1 will give back the BTC he took in the ICO.

Thats classic, do we know  how many coins dev2 stole and how many have been sold  on Mercstox and coinex in the past 24h or so?

If dev one is honest then how about he gives us back btc or whatever is left unless dev 2 stole btc as well

i dont buy official story, easy way out, stealing/hacking ..cant prove or disprove anyting

Activity: 168
Can anyone check the wallet to make sure there isnt malicious code in there?  I dont have the know how to do so
legendary
Hi, what happened to the CRDNC coin, I see a large drop in prices on exchanges from $ 4 to 0.40 cents, which is probably due to the fact that the CRDNC network is not working well and developers are not following their project.

Dev 1 claims Dev 2 stole and dumped the premine , now its a question if dev 1 will give back the BTC he took in the ICO.

why did my comment get deleted?

Yeah, noticed that too.

Well researched and best post got deleted

YES I noticed it too. Thread is not self moderated. So who deleted the awesome post that showed exactly how this scam work

LOOOOOOOL
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
why did my comment get deleted?

Yeah, noticed that too.

Well researched and best post got deleted

I am one the fool that invested in Credence & have right to say that it could be a scam.
Activity: 350
Pages:
Jump to: