Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] {CredenceCoin} - CRDNC - Lending-Staking-Referrals-Mining - page 10. (Read 125277 times)

Activity: 31
Merit: 0
Thank you, I took out my original investment on both already. The rest is gravy:)

GRX let the free market determine their price and was already dumped on the first day so I expect
an upward trend. They have hit every mark they said they would so far in a timely manner.

Davor was another I considered but they are manipulating the price by not letting their investors
sell on their exchange.. it's already getting dumped.

they can still pull a credence. be careful!
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
Republia - New Blockchain Technology
Circulating Supply
3,421,799 CRDNC

well look guys more dump

Yeah! Thank you for the good prices. Credencecoin is shit in the first place. Those who believe it you can pump till $2. So that i'll profit from this project.
Activity: 6
What got me interested in Credence was their professional communication. Sadly that is the only professional thing we have seen from them so far. Also sadly professional communication is known to be the best way to manipulate and scam people. That's how people start believing in things they may not have in the past. Very good communication can be a double edge sword. It is the absolute lowest a human being can go if used for malicious purposes. Right now this is where this whole project is heading and it is so sad to see it go there as this was the lending platform I believed in the most!

Now lets assume Credence is not a scam and they will recover. The hit they took was massive. The entire reputation was destroyed and not having even a site up while this is going on makes it even worse. The damage has been done and too many people will leave and talk bad. Even if lending finally starts I just can't see how they will gain trust of people. This dumping will forever be associated with Credence and any new potential investor will just walk away without thinking.

Here is perhaps the biggest mistake they have done if they are not a scam. There is no fucking website up. I really just don't give a single fuck about how secure and perfect and flawless they want the site to be. What they need to understand is human psychology and what truly matters - delivery!!! They could have just had the website up without login/register option and continue working on testing it and taking it down when needed for tests. This way we at least know work has been done. They could have made a demo login so we can see how the backend looks like. This way the site is still under construction but at least we know it exists. If they are not a scam this is a disaster of a performance. Did they really not think how people will react to empty promises?

One thing I have learned in crypto is that if you don't deliver relatively soon to your promises, you are a scam even if you are not.

With that said, I still have some tiny hope for Credence. I really want them to succeed and hope it is not just another scam. If it is, then I have to seriously adjust the way I invest in crypto. No site = look away and never come back! A great forum thread with exceptional customer support and communication with the investors is just another empty promise. I hope I am wrong but I may need to start ignoring ALL communication from future projects and only rate them based on what they have done. Communication is only important if there are results. Then communication becomes even stronger with strong results!
Activity: 45
I never had a good feeling about this coin since day 1

that's why I stuck to GoldReward and Hextra.. both are doing very well Smiley

they can still pull a credence. be careful!
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
I had warned you guys of the red flags. But you shills were under the spell of the credence pied piper. Don't just dismiss red flags as FUD or else you always be the rat that's gonna take the long dive downhill
Activity: 31
I never had a good feeling about this coin since day 1

that's why I stuck to GoldReward and Hextra.. both are doing very well Smiley
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Circulating Supply
3,421,799 CRDNC

well look guys more dump
Activity: 168
Lol the guy that sold CRDNC for 0.00001112 BTC is such a noob.

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

µIneed to thank the fudders, I just bought 150 more coin at 8500 sat  Cool

Grin Grin Grin

How is this guy feeling now that the coin is sub 4k?
Don't try to catch a falling knife.

I am playing dangerously.  I have been buying low and selling high.  But the spread has gotten thin.  So I stopped doing that.

Hi,

How this been working for you? Are been able to make some profit?

Not as good as if we hadnt been scammed.  

Started at 1140 coins and 0 BTC.  now I am at 1000 coins and have 0.08BTC.   So thats like $900 USD, its still more than triple my original investment, but still no where near where it was. 

The last 1000 is still worth .038 BTC.
Activity: 9

µIneed to thank the fudders, I just bought 150 more coin at 8500 sat  Cool

Grin Grin Grin

I am playing dangerously.  I have been buying low and selling high.  But the spread has gotten thin.  So I stopped doing that.

Hi,

How this been working for you? Are been able to make some profit?
okay guys , u guys should stop whining .
btw, the dev is from vietnam.
Activity: 17
MAYBE  Grin Grin

CREDENCE FAILED TO THE MOON  Roll Eyes
Activity: 10
Dev this is the worst exit scam ever.........
Your elektra exit was way better!!!
What goes around comes back around you ll pay for all that      MF

Grin Grin Grin

I am playing dangerously.  I have been buying low and selling high.  But the spread has gotten thin.  So I stopped doing that.
Activity: 43

Grin Grin Grin

Activity: 406
Merit: 102
Republia - New Blockchain Technology
I've given you guys a warning. Do not invest you can't afford to lose. This is most likely their exit scam. If the site is still not up and running this week, then it's an exit scam. You don't even know who the hell they are. I only lost a few bucks to this. Bought at $2 then dump at $1.93. When the site is up that is the time i will buy back credence coin. Because sometimes, doomsday can profit you.
Activity: 45
Dev Message

1.  What has happened is one of the devs who has control of part of the pre-mine has either been hacked or is selling.
2.  We are unable to contact but have left several messages.
3.  The site is completed and was due to release early in the next few hours we have put a hold on that given what has taken place.
4.  This is NOT a planned exit or scam, we stood to make a whole lot more money by running the site and having the coin grow naturally it was trading strongly at $4 before this happened and probably would have hit $8-10 when we went live, so if we are doing a planned exit scam it is the most pathetic one in history.  Nor would we be bothering to try and explain what has happened.
5.  Our only hope  is 2 of 2 things.  1.  The Dev has been hacked and we can recover the majority of coins or 2.  We can contact him and have him send the remainder of the pre-mine and personal and still run the site without a massive amount of unaccounted for CRDNC on the market.  Should either of these things happen we would be in good shape but I do not hold out much hope at this stage.
6.  Want to apologize to all investors and believers in this project, this was NEVER MEANT TO HAPPEN and after spending weeks and weeks getting the site ready to have this happen is so wrong it is unfathomable.
7.  Can only offer sincere apologies and understand your anger and frustration and if there is anyway we can salvage the remaining majority of coins we will get the project running.  

So in summary, the following could potentially happen -

To the person that goes by the user name of "credencecoin"...

POTENTIALLY ? OUR ONLY HOPE ? SHOULD ? This all means that NOTHING will happen. NEVER MEANT TO HAPPEN ? Why werent steps put in place to prevent this from happening? Who are you? I had alot of faith in this project, but if you didnt secure the wallet against hacks and dont know if the dev is selling or how to contact the dev and if this whole time you fooled us all into thinking you ARE the dev then you are one effed up person. I really hope this is not the case but karma will catch up with you if so. You posted the platform would be live within 12 hours and now you say its not going to be. You can still launch the platform even with this situation happening. For you to say its not a scam and that you are not scamming when everything says the opposite is not convincing. Talk is cheap, you need to show some positive action to restore faith in the project like open the platform as promised.

Last night I happened to be logged into mercatox and in the trollbox someone was announcing very specific details about a massive dump coming in the next few minutes, then they announced it was coming again right this moment. A few seconds later the price started dumping hard! The details by this person were very specific so it seemed like it wasnt just a fudder. They said price would be at $0.25 soon. This leads me to believe that credence is likely to really be a scam.

Guys and gals, this whole scene is royally messed up and im deeply disappointed and feel really sad if you lost money, but read between the lines here... this project is 99% most likely dead. Take your losses now and get out while you still can.

Sigh.  This reminds me of one of my mottos.... dont trust a business that has Honest(or some synonym) in its name.  

IE dont buy from "Honest Co", dont go to "Honest Mechanics" .... etc.  I should have seen this coming.
very true

I can guarantee that is not true.

More often then not  it is true , Its like when people say "to tell u the truth"meaning they usually don't tell the truth and probably aren't at that time.
If someone feels the need to advertise that they are Honest.... they are probably dishonest.

Well I'm just talking from my own experience as I have had businesses with synonyms like that.

Yeah, I kind of figured that.  While there are some outliers, like Abraham Lincoln, I have learned that most places and people that advertise their honesty... are dishonest.
I feel what you guys are saying and I do understand what volume is lol. Trust me i'm ok with whatever happens. This kind of thing sort of happened with Bitconnect when people had got more BTC than they were suppose to. The price dropped from like 180 down to like 40 dollars. But look at Bitconnect today. Its over 300 dollars. You have folks that think they are experts and know everything but don't. None of you know what will happen. If you don't believe in Credence anymore just sell your coins and be gone. I will hold my coins and see what happens. I'm Way Way Way up in the Crypto world.

Bitconnect was already up and running at that point.  

What has happened to credence is like a broken foot before you start a race.  They cultivated a great community to get behind them, and they screwed us.  
i agree what you just said.
they just backstabbed us which i really don't know why they do it , they can do it in later on, but now they just dumping the coins every 1 hour

every 1 hour = 50k of credence coin will be dump to mercatox trading site.

if they launched the site, the coin will be skyrocket , but now .. no . and never

well , lesson learnt guys
I feel what you guys are saying and I do understand what volume is lol. Trust me i'm ok with whatever happens. This kind of thing sort of happened with Bitconnect when people had got more BTC than they were suppose to. The price dropped from like 180 down to like 40 dollars. But look at Bitconnect today. Its over 300 dollars. You have folks that think they are experts and know everything but don't. None of you know what will happen. If you don't believe in Credence anymore just sell your coins and be gone. I will hold my coins and see what happens. I'm Way Way Way up in the Crypto world.

Bitconnect was already up and running at that point.  

What has happened to credence is like a broken foot before you start a race.  They cultivated a great community to get behind them, and they screwed us.  
Activity: 9
Never said I was an expert but I think most people investing in Crypto's right now don't have a lot of experience. The whole game is new. You can always tell which folks are loosing and who are winning. I didn't say they would bounce back tomorrow damn!! lol I think we can bounce back like I said though over time. If they get the site up and start doing the lending it will increase. I don't have a bunch of experience in the Crypto World but I have done multiple lending platform ICO's and know how profitable they can be when ran correctly. Again folks be thinking they are experts and know whats going to happen. I remember folks saying Regal was a scam and going down and they are actually still here and trading at 49 dollars. I kept my coins and and made big profit and hopefully can do the same here.  
Pages:
Jump to: