Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] {CredenceCoin} - CRDNC - Lending-Staking-Referrals-Mining - page 7. (Read 125277 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
why did my comment get deleted?

Yeah, noticed that too.

Well researched and best post got deleted

Activity: 20
Merit: 0
why did my comment get deleted?
Hello everyone! I have been referring to Bitcoin Talk for quite sometime now to obtain all the knowledge the users here provide. It has been exceptional, thank you everyone for your sharing throughout all the topics.

I just purchased a handful of Credence Coins a few minutes ago. Can't wait to see where this coin goes in the future.

Hope the coins show up in my wallet soon so I can join the staking process Smiley Smiley

Then here comes another reincarnated idiot  Roll Eyes
Looks to me like 1 person in the team dumped the coins and that's it.

I doubt it's an intentional scam by the whole team, but probably one of the devs thought: "Let's dump the coin and make lots of money out of it"... Sad.

I doubt dev would steal a few million coins, he is not an idiot to think you could dump when there is not enough buyers to absorb all coins, stealing btc makes more sense.

Its nice excuse to exit scam, project was shit from start, marketing was non existent, website was always delayed, perpetual pen tests, no other platform tells us this shit as we care, investors just want to see working site

https://credencecoin.co/

After 2 months all the manages is this site that looks like a total scam. He could have bought template for 300 bucks and have it running

Activity: 32
Hello everyone! I have been referring to Bitcoin Talk for quite sometime now to obtain all the knowledge the users here provide. It has been exceptional, thank you everyone for your sharing throughout all the topics.

I just purchased a handful of Credence Coins a few minutes ago. Can't wait to see where this coin goes in the future.

Hope the coins show up in my wallet soon so I can join the staking process Smiley Smiley
Activity: 8
it`s sad to live in a world where scammer can just walk away without any consequences. Oh Im sorry, just woke up, forget that we are in the cryptoworld..lol

Mercatox and Coinexchange should know identities of person behind credence? Are they Asians or Westerners, any rumors or leads

Yes,  crypto Kong was one of the first pumpers who started pumping this coin, at first i though he was one of founders but now i think he was just a whale trying to profit.

Smooth talk about transparency, sustainability, organic growth and other crap we fell for and top of that  Masonic handshake logo

Activity: 54
Looks to me like 1 person in the team dumped the coins and that's it.

I doubt it's an intentional scam by the whole team, but probably one of the devs thought: "Let's dump the coin and make lots of money out of it"... Sad.
Funny situation. Nice scam.
If we will find devs they situation will be not nice...
They stole a lot of money
Activity: 364
Merit: 105
 This is just unbelievable.. If this  WAS SCAM FROM THE BEGINNING then its soo sad.cheap wordpress ico sale website.
Soo much scam ICO's in  this last quarter.I hope investors find other legit ICO to invest in

If dev was really an honest man how about he gives investors BTC back

It was all planned, smoke and mirrors

Never trust a guy who starts BTT thread and distributes coin manually, has no website for 2 months, promises  and delays but nothing to show for it I hope I meet this guy one day

Any way he can be tracked and located?
I have tis urge to hunt him down, low level scam is still a scam
Scum like this is allowed to walk on this earth, I didnt lose money but i know people who did

Activity: 11
Activity: 15
My gut told me from the begining there was an Elektra vibe off of the dev... Should've went with my gut.
Activity: 182
A non-scamming team should be formed to fork this coin and make Credence II or Credence Gold.  Then givie all current holders that got scammed double coin.

The name credence is mud now.

fucredence can be used

Where's the DEV now and where's the lending site??

The dev is on vacation.
Activity: 2
Facebook News from dev 30 minutes ago:

Alright. Don’t be scared of this dropped priced. It’s just CredenceCoin ICO all over again. Some Whale that cashed out when the website is about to be launched!! This is normal. Grab more coins and stake. Dec 9 is around the corner. Price will bounce back right away.

This isn't official credence coin. May god have mercy on the devs soul. Someone will go after him, and try to take him out.
Activity: 336
Merit: 102
A non-scamming team should be formed to fork this coin and make Credence II or Credence Gold.  Then givie all current holders that got scammed double coin.

fucredence can be used

Where's the DEV now and where's the lending site??
Activity: 98
Merit: 10

fucredence can be used
Activity: 168

Activity: 3
Fork and relaunch..  whoever does this will have instant community and alot of buying if offering double coin.
Pages:
Jump to: