Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] {CredenceCoin} - CRDNC - Lending-Staking-Referrals-Mining - page 8. (Read 125277 times)

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

Credence IS buying their coins back. Everything is going forward!

Proof of this?

The guy has 0 activity.

Jijiji  The Coin creator run with the "SMART INVESTOR MONEY"... I tell you guys.. IT WAS SCAM FROM THE BEGINNING!!!   manually coin distribution, cheap wordpress ico sale website, circus colored snapshots of the future website and morom buyers.. the perfect combination!!!!
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
A non-scamming team should be formed to fork this coin and make Credence II or Credence Gold.  Then givie all current holders that got scammed double coin.
Activity: 98
Count ur loss guys, i pity those people that are still buying, thinking they have gotten a cheap coin. It ll dump more from that point it is currently
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
The same I see in their telegram channel

Alright. Don’t be scared of this dropped priced. It’s just CredenceCoin ICO all over again. Some Whale that cashed out when the website is about to be launched!! This is normal. Grab more coins and stake. Dec 9 is around the corner.

Both of those pages are ran by some shill
Activity: 31

Alright. Don’t be scared of this dropped priced. It’s just CredenceCoin ICO all over again. Some Whale that cashed out when the website is about to be launched!! This is normal. Grab more coins and stake. Dec 9 is around the corner.

Not Official page. Telegram also not official page. GG though
Activity: 98

Facebook News from dev 30 minutes ago:

Alright. Don’t be scared of this dropped priced. It’s just CredenceCoin ICO all over again. Some Whale that cashed out when the website is about to be launched!! This is normal. Grab more coins and stake. Dec 9 is around the corner. Price will bounce back right away.
Its kind of hard to believe that post after they already stated they were hacked or some rogue developer left with 2.2M tokens.
Activity: 336
Merit: 102

Alright. Don’t be scared of this dropped priced. It’s just CredenceCoin ICO all over again. Some Whale that cashed out when the website is about to be launched!! This is normal. Grab more coins and stake. Dec 9 is around the corner. Price will bounce back right away.

Link?  Don't think that's the official page anyway as there are lots of them. Where has the Dev been for all these hours while everyone is making money trading the coin.
Activity: 424
Merit: 106
https://Newrewardcoins.com

Activity: 9
I bet its the Dev trying to pump this coin so they can dump more. Im sure it was also the Dev who amazingly found the login page.

Proof of this?

The guy has 0 activity.
Activity: 43
Good project. I personally can not follow this project yet. But I hope this project works.
And then there is this guy!

What are they doing? Incrementing activity counter or what? Fcking bots in every topic Smiley

bullcrap, on CE it is constantly being dropped from the 6k range to 4k range.
Order book is now full of 4k range selling orders, tomorrow it will be below 4k for sure.

Also on CE there is someone who keeps on buying the same amount of coins, probably trying to push it.

I'd stay away from it and definitely not buy in the 4k range.
Keep in mind that the people holding a bunch of coins dont appear in the order book and they will continue to dump.
Activity: 31
Good project. I personally can not follow this project yet. But I hope this project works.

What are they doing? Incrementing activity counter or what? Fcking bots in every topic Smiley

Proof of this?
Activity: 41

Activity: 252
Merit: 107

Trying to increment your post activity counter ? You post that shit on all the thread you find ?
I don't  understand why people would think they did an exit now when they got a lot in place. live blockchain, dekstop wallet, trading in mercatox exchange and listed in coinmarketcap. doing the listing in exchange and marketcap alone cost a lot of money, why would they exit now when the coin is only 4.45 each? doesn't make sense lol

Read your post again and try to get out your perspective.
What do you see?

A guy who believes that because they have done this and that and therefore invest in it.
To make you feel confident about buying their coin.

It makes absolute sense doing all this and then exiting.

Would you invest in a coin that has

1) no wallet
2) no cmc listing
3) being traded on crappy exchange no one ever heard of

Probably not, right?

You mean, no site? Because, they have had a staking wallet since day one!

no wallet, are you serious? I've been staking my coin since day 1 lol
He is saying, people have invested because Credence has these things.  If they didnt, less people would invest.  Credence does appear to be on the rise again.  Its been a while since a dump.

Thank you, people need to read before they post.
I'm quoting someone and talking about his comment.

I don't  understand why people would think they did an exit now when they got a lot in place. live blockchain, dekstop wallet, trading in mercatox exchange and listed in coinmarketcap. doing the listing in exchange and marketcap alone cost a lot of money, why would they exit now when the coin is only 4.45 each? doesn't make sense lol

What do you see?

A guy who believes that because they have done this and that and therefore invest in it.

1) no wallet
2) no cmc listing

Probably not, right?

He is saying, people have invested because Credence has these things.  If they didnt, less people would invest.  Credence does appear to be on the rise again.  Its been a while since a dump.
Activity: 25

What do you see?

1) no wallet
2) no cmc listing

Probably not, right?

Activity: 25
Never said I was an expert but I think most people investing in Crypto's right now don't have a lot of experience. The whole game is new. You can always tell which folks are loosing and who are winning. I didn't say they would bounce back tomorrow damn!! lol I think we can bounce back like I said though over time. If they get the site up and start doing the lending it will increase. I don't have a bunch of experience in the Crypto World but I have done multiple lending platform ICO's and know how profitable they can be when ran correctly. Again folks be thinking they are experts and know whats going to happen. I remember folks saying Regal was a scam and going down and they are actually still here and trading at 49 dollars. I kept my coins and and made big profit and hopefully can do the same here.  

same with hextra too, they said that it was a scam coin and the naysayers rejoiced when the site was locked for 1 week. but when they went live again i profit huge and im laughing back at them now lol

What do you see?

1) no wallet
2) no cmc listing

Probably not, right?

Think a step further, how much money does it cost to get listed and how much money can you make by dumping?
You made the money from listing within seconds back.
Pages:
Jump to: