Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Credits(CRDS): CPU-only mining | Argon2d PoW - Masternodes - page 4. (Read 482461 times)

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512
I could remember when Masternodes used to be the hot cake in the space, off recent it has no effect on the prices of most MNs project even Dash that was the darling of people then has crashed from $1800 to $100. I will like to see how it plays out for Credits investors
Activity: 252
Merit: 4
Block 500,000 should be reached in the next 24 hours which will see masternode rewards go from 2 CRDS to 3 CRDS per block. Mining rewards will reduce from 8 CRDS to 7 CRDS.

Hi,

I see this coin has worked recently.
Which is the correct wallet please, and mining pools.
Thanks
J
v1.2.0 is the current wallet release. The only mining pool is BeastPool - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.31002335

I have the correct one now, Thankyou
J

Is there any exchange for these coins? I can never get cryptobridge to work?

i think cryptobridge is only exchange  left.

this exchange is DEX it work well.
Activity: 1248
Merit: 297
Block 500,000 should be reached in the next 24 hours which will see masternode rewards go from 2 CRDS to 3 CRDS per block. Mining rewards will reduce from 8 CRDS to 7 CRDS.

Hi,

Thanks
J
v1.2.0 is the current wallet release. The only mining pool is BeastPool - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.31002335

I have the correct one now, Thankyou
J

Is there any exchange for these coins? I can never get cryptobridge to work?
Activity: 312
Merit: 102

Hi,

Thanks
J
Activity: 1248
Merit: 297

Hi,

Thanks
J
Both the primary and secondary seeders are now online for another 12 months. Many thanks to those of you that donated CRDS to make this happen Cheesy

that very good news
Both the primary and secondary seeders are now online for another 12 months. Many thanks to those of you that donated CRDS to make this happen Cheesy
I must ask you not to encourage trade before an official exchange. Do we have mining pools and what is protection against 51%? Slack channel is really good for chat but do not forget this place is best for finding investors and miners. Do not forget social networks and media for promotions.

Credits has been listed on CryptoBridge for a long time now - https://wallet.crypto-bridge.org/market/BRIDGE.CRDS_BRIDGE.BTC

it good to buy CRDS to build masternode?

It's never been cheaper so I can't think of any reason not to.

it good to buy CRDS to build masternode?
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
 I must ask you not to encourage trade before an official exchange. Do we have mining pools and what is protection against 51%? Slack channel is really good for chat but do not forget this place is best for finding investors and miners. Do not forget social networks and media for promotions.
How much does the masternode  cost? and whether there is a sense to put it who prompts and shares its experience?

You need 5000 CRDS for a masternode. Current cost is $12.50 or thereabouts. Not sure about you second question.
Activity: 126
How much does the masternode  cost? and whether there is a sense to put it who prompts and shares its experience?
I am currently working with a developer to have the code updated. There is a few issue that need fixing/tidying up, and also we're going to move away from the multisig dev address to an individual address controlled by me.

The reason for moving away from multisig is that in order to spend anything, we have to do it one transaction at a time (i.e. 0.5 CRDS per multisig transaction). This means that if we wanted to spend 10,000 CRDS from the dev address, we would have to sign 20,001 transactions, each of them by 3 people. Need less to say that is not the way to go.

All CRDS in the current dev fund can be considered burnt as they will never be spent.

Expected fork block for the updated version of Credits is 520,000 but this may get pushed back further depending on testing.

It's a good time to accumulate some very cheap Credits.
project is DEAD right ?

The price of the coin confirms this) But there are optimists who still hope to sell at a better price. They hope for a miracle))

yeah only miracle can save this coin.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico
project is DEAD right ?

The price of the coin confirms this) But there are optimists who still hope to sell at a better price. They hope for a miracle))
I'm still mining CRDS, last week none of active peer node show up,  so wallet cannot be sync.
today everything is back and available balances come back  Kiss

Now jus wait and see ;-)

yeah CRDS is solid project

we need to wait and see
Activity: 19
I usually lurk and never post, but I felt that this was important. I raised important points in the credits-community Slack and instead of addressing them, they removed me. Here is our conversation up until I was removed:

https://imgur.com/a/GIaag

The developer of this project has simply cloned Dynamic (DYN) and changed a few numbers. That does not necessarily mean that this project is a scam, but it does mean that the "developer" could receive a huge payout from his relatively large pre-mine for what amounts to maybe an hour or less of real work.

Here is Dyanmic (DYN):
https://github.com/duality-solutions/Dynamic

And here is Credits:
https://github.com/Credits-CRDS/Credits

The only difference between Credits and Dynamic (DYN) is that fl0d3v will be in possession of 475,000 Credits. He claims that some arbitrary portion of this will be used for bounties, and maybe it will, but at the end of the day he will always hold the single largest proportion of the available supply, and all he has done is copy-paste.

Lol where is this guy when you need to say, "told ya so"!

Read pages 9-15 of the bitcoin ann, he tried to call them out and the devs were so hostile towards every question, dodging and redirecting like a politician, and then on here had his minions doing the same thing trying to claim hes a FUD spreader, this and that, but now, all I can do is laugh....

lol lol lol
Activity: 69
Merit: 20
I'm still mining CRDS, last week none of active peer node show up,  so wallet cannot be sync.
today everything is back and available balances come back  Kiss

Now jus wait and see ;-)
2017 everyone so hype about crypto this year not same like last year.

Pages:
Jump to: