Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Credits(CRDS): CPU-only mining | Argon2d PoW - Masternodes - page 73. (Read 482497 times)

Activity: 1414
Merit: 504
Does the project alive ? being off several days and many post above said it's scam  Sad
Activity: 644
Merit: 501
Then we can call it real name SCAM!

We lost our time and money, also we being involved in promoting this scam as well. My advice is to make an report to moderators.

You can make any reports you want, but don't forget that I have been scammed as well. We still have a big community and will launch again, with the issues fixed.

And as I said, I will try to compensate people that took part in promoting this, even though I don't have any reserved funds for this.
I don't know anything about this compensating, nothing official was posted here.

I posted in the bounty thread
Activity: 347
Merit: 250
Activity: 2017

We lost our time and money, also we being involved in promoting this scam as well. My advice is to make an report to moderators.

You can make any reports you want, but don't forget that I have been scammed as well. We still have a big community and will launch again, with the issues fixed.

And as I said, I will try to compensate people that took part in promoting this, even though I don't have any reserved funds for this.
I don't know anything about this compensating, nothing official was posted here.

Activity: 560
Merit: 217
this coin is death, community built new coin without a childish dev,

the coin name is A***, just wait, something big is comming..

crds worth nothing, there is mill crds in circulation by now..

i have 50k crds...

if the childish dev continue the project i can be rich, if not nothing to lose...cheers...
Activity: 463
Merit: 253
I've been watching this thread since the start. I don't like the way things are being run currently. I think from now on any major decisions need to be decided by a community vote.

right so!
Activity: 367
I'm a miner not a minor.
I've been watching this thread since the start. I don't like the way things are being run currently. I think from now on any major decisions need to be decided by a community vote.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
Well, whoever still believes in this coin and doesnt have a major issue with the fact that the f....ing scammer dev has 25k in his wallet, then it is up for grabs. Since it is now stabilized this coin can continue as a community run coin ( In any case there are many people now with the thousands of the CRDS in their wallet after the low difficulty bug so it doesnt matter so much that the scammer has 25k )

Did you not see the logs? The relaunch will start reset to Zero. Meaning that everybody loses their coins they have now.
Nobody has any coins. We all start as if it was a new coin. The new developers want to do a Fork on the block-chain to the beginning.

Screw that.
I just mined 10 more.
Activity: 126
Well, whoever still believes in this coin and doesnt have a major issue with the fact that the f....ing scammer dev has 25k in his wallet, then it is up for grabs. Since it is now stabilized this coin can continue as a community run coin ( In any case there are many people now with the thousands of the CRDS in their wallet after the low difficulty bug so it doesnt matter so much that the scammer has 25k )

Did you not see the logs? The relaunch will start reset to Zero. Meaning that everybody loses their coins they have now.
Nobody has any coins. We all start as if it was a new coin. The new developers want to do a Fork on the block-chain to the beginning.
The dev left us and scammed people. You can read all about it here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.19678955
Anyone else who bought CRDS from fl0wd3v or SigmaDev, please come to Slack and let us know.

The good news is that the coin is relaunching soon. We have 2 respected devs now on board and we are going to launch a testnet in a few days, after we fix the difficulty retargeting algorithm.

Our slack has also moved. You can get an invite here:
https://join.slack.com/projectargon2d/shared_invite/MjAxNjExNTIzODYzLTE0OTc5ODUyNDAtYmVkZDMzNTE4Mg

So, please, STOP MINING. The coin will be relaunched. We cannot do a hard fork as the original dev owns the premine.

Please stop mining. You can join our new Slack here:
https://join.slack.com/projectargon2d/shared_invite/MjAxNjExNTIzODYzLTE0OTc5ODUyNDAtYmVkZDMzNTE4Mg

We are setting up a testnet soon.
Activity: 364
I am buying 10.000 CRDS for $25  .. PM me
I'm not sure you will get it, for this price, no matter what happened..

Maybe it is wise to move on with this one. New start certainly will be bad for those who bought CRDS coins and for miners as well. We need old developer here with explanations, and we need asurance that this wont happend again..
Also when we will get coins from campaigns?

I dont know Why you want CRDS ?? because project will relaunch .
one of the Dev Runaway he took money and hide  Cheesy
he offer me too to buy CRDS but i refuse ..
It is useless to BUY CRDS Now but you can invest 25$ in Some where

ENjoy
Happy Trading
I'm not sure you will get it, for this price, no matter what happened..

Maybe it is wise to move on with this one. New start certainly will be bad for those who bought CRDS coins and for miners as well. We need old developer here with explanations, and we need asurance that this wont happend again..
Also when we will get coins from campaigns?
Activity: 1106
www.bitcoin.org
Activity: 463
Merit: 253
Activity: 126
During the slack meeting, a major concern is really bothering me with a relaunch.
If there is a relaunch, every miner and investor loses their coins. We start back at Zero (0).
It like starting a new coin. Just wondering why not just let the coin die. I already lost everything. Nothing to lose.
Why do a relaunch if there is no longer a benefit for me.
The only people that gain in this scenario is the new developers. No disrespect intended here. Just thinking out loud!
Brainstorming!

I don't understand exactly.

Are you saying why should we call it a relaunch rather than an entirely new coin?

Or are you saying that we should not bother at all. Like there are already enough coins around, why launch yet another?

During the Slack Meeting, they called it a relaunch of the existing coin. I did not called a relaunch. They did.
This relaunch involves everybody starts back at zero (0).
That means that all coins that we have now are no longer good. All of us start at Zero (0). That was my understanding.
Activity: 210
Now the mining work? Can you still dig a lot of coins?

The system is back to normal now. No more "hyper blocks".
Activity: 154
Now the mining work? Can you still dig a lot of coins?
Activity: 685
Merit: 500
Expected.. the dev had so childish behavior on Slack. Too childish for my taste..
Fortunately, I refused their $1 offer.. Wink

Still looking for a relaunch with a good team - new topic, new slack, new campaign..
Good luck!
Can you please explain about this $1 offer please? I'm not on Slack and i don't know what is happening, also i do not know what shell i do with my coins now..

Nothing special.. I was PM'ed with an offer that I could buy some CRDS at $1 but ".. only if I want to put'em in a MN.." Wink .. so, no less than 500 CRDS
Activity: 210
During the slack meeting, a major concern is really bothering me with a relaunch.
If there is a relaunch, every miner and investor loses their coins. We start back at Zero (0).
It like starting a new coin. Just wondering why not just let the coin die. I already lost everything. Nothing to lose.
Why do a relaunch if there is no longer a benefit for me.
The only people that gain in this scenario is the new developers. No disrespect intended here. Just thinking out loud!
Brainstorming!

It is due to the initial interest in the coin. I think the interest is still there. Yes, shit happen in 2 days, yeah in just 2 days. It doesn't mean it needs to die.
We can choose to revive the interest with a new launch, like you said, start back at zero.

And we also received information from an unconfirmed source, saying in 23 hrs the chain will get back to normal. No idea. While Loremispum, Andrew2k with 2 new developers working to relaunch the new coin (pending their official announcement), all we can do right now is to wait. So you can choose to mine, choose to test your Masternode setup with this coin or do nothing. You never know what happens tomorrow.

It is still a long journey.
Pages:
Jump to: