Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Credits(CRDS): CPU-only mining | Argon2d PoW - Masternodes - page 74. (Read 482497 times)

Activity: 409
Merit: 250
During the slack meeting, a major concern is really bothering me with a relaunch.
If there is a relaunch, every miner and investor loses their coins. We start back at Zero (0).
It like starting a new coin. Just wondering why not just let the coin die. I already lost everything. Nothing to lose.
Why do a relaunch if there is no longer a benefit for me.
The only people that gain in this scenario is the new developers. No disrespect intended here. Just thinking out loud!
Brainstorming!

I don't understand exactly.

Are you saying why should we call it a relaunch rather than an entirely new coin?

Or are you saying that we should not bother at all. Like there are already enough coins around, why launch yet another?
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
During the slack meeting, a major concern is really bothering me with a relaunch.
If there is a relaunch, every miner and investor loses their coins. We start back at Zero (0).
It like starting a new coin. Just wondering why not just let the coin die. I already lost everything. Nothing to lose.
Why do a relaunch if there is no longer a benefit for me.
The only people that gain in this scenario is the new developers. No disrespect intended here. Just thinking out loud!
Brainstorming!
Well you can choose to mine or choose to wait for relaunch or do both. Up to you.

You cannot chose to mine because in the relaunch everybody get Nothing. We all start from zero.
That was my understanding from the slack meeting
Activity: 347
Activity: 2017
Expected.. the dev had so childish behavior on Slack. Too childish for my taste..
Fortunately, I refused their $1 offer.. Wink

Still looking for a relaunch with a good team - new topic, new slack, new campaign..
Good luck!
Can you please explain about this $1 offer please? I'm not on Slack and i don't know what is happening, also i do not know what shell i do with my coins now..
Activity: 210
Well you can choose to mine or choose to wait for relaunch or do both. Up to you.
Activity: 312
Merit: 102
Sigmadev explained to me - "for some reason there is a 24hr chain split once the network hits 5MH". Network is functioning again.
Activity: 685
Merit: 500
Expected.. the dev had so childish behavior on Slack. Too childish for my taste..
Fortunately, I refused their $1 offer.. Wink

Still looking for a relaunch launch a new improved version with a good team - new topic, new slack, new campaign..
Good luck!
Activity: 824
Merit: 512
This was to be expected. Too fast developers wanted to make money. Many people feel cheated Undecided
Everything is up in the Air!  We all got scalped! The Developer dissapeared with our money. And a new team will be coming in to fix this problem.
We will be starting from ZERO. So forget about what you mine or invested. It was a pipe dream. A mirage. Lick your wounds!
Activity: 742
Merit: 251
Signature Campaign will be canceled?
Is it meaningless to wear?
Activity: 644
Merit: 501
The dev left us and scammed people. You can read all about it here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.19678955
Anyone else who bought CRDS from fl0wd3v or SigmaDev, please come to Slack and let us know.

The good news is that the coin is relaunching soon. We have 2 respected devs now on board and we are going to launch a testnet in a few days, after we fix the difficulty retargeting algorithm.

Our slack has also moved. You can get an invite here:
https://join.slack.com/projectargon2d/shared_invite/MjAxNjExNTIzODYzLTE0OTc5ODUyNDAtYmVkZDMzNTE4Mg

So, please, STOP MINING. The coin will be relaunched. We cannot do a hard fork as the original dev owns the premine.
Activity: 312
Hashrate skyrocketed again. Not sure whats up.
PPL have rented hardware for a period of time to their just mining for the hell of it since it's so easy to get coins.

What exchanges will be listed (or listed now)?
Ah none. CRDS are currently worthless. No exchange in their right mind would list it unless the issue with the blockchain was resolved and there was a hard fork back to before the issue occurred.
Activity: 476
Merit: 253
What exchanges will be listed (or listed now)?
Activity: 452
"networkhashps": 249788.8913873568,

before:

"networkhashps": 26553.75236749116,

Now all is OK? Huh
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
must of been that pajeet scammer guy everyone always talks about, behind this one... he seems to be fuking over everyone in the crpyto world.

does anyone know his last name?
Activity: 322
Need info from dev.
How serious is the problem and what will happen next with the coin?
legendary
Activity: 1027
Merit: 1000
stop the mining of coins! it seems to be a rollback or restart! talking on the slack!
Activity: 151
My wallet is syncing?

Wtf. Everythin WAS synced. Loads of crdts i seem to have mined are.... gone?

i know. but i also know that no one is mining this. so ya, the network hashrate will be super low.

i seem to be building blocks fine? wasnt that the issue?

Wallet out of sync has been all day
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
My wallet is syncing?

i know. but i also know that no one is mining this. so ya, the network hashrate will be super low.

i seem to be building blocks fine? wasnt that the issue?

Activity: 294
My wallet is syncing?

Pages:
Jump to: