Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Credits(CRDS): CPU-only mining | Argon2d PoW - Masternodes - page 76. (Read 482497 times)

Activity: 80
Merit: 10
Dev(s) are on it.

If you want to keep in the loop about all the latest then join the Slack, it's hard to keep the thread up to date with all that's going on!
Activity: 409
Merit: 250
I had High hopes for this coin.

I really hope all is not lost and the devs save it, even with a rollback if necessary.
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
I think its a issue with the mining algo. From which coin was this coin cloned?

dash maybe ?

I believe it was actually Dynamic. Damn timezones, wake up dev's hehe
Activity: 1106
Merit: 501
www.bitcoin.org

dash maybe ?
Activity: 588
Merit: 422
legendary
Activity: 1027
Merit: 1000
need a fork. rolling back to 2400 block
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Any idea what happened? My guess is someone withdrew his large cloud hash power and the difficulty dropped massively. Seems like the algorithm for adapting the difficulty is broken...

I'm just glad I didn't pay 1$ for a coin that's now worthless.
Activity: 685
Merit: 500
This coin is so broken..  Roll Eyes
I'm out until relaunch.. eventually. Good luck, guys..
Activity: 347
Merit: 250
Activity: 2017
Activity: 685
Merit: 500
Got nothing, only orphans every 2-3 minutes..
8500 blocks for 2 days.. wow!

Tools > Info.. blocks a coming as mad.. Wink
Activity: 463
Merit: 253
something is very wrong
Activity: 1106
www.bitcoin.org
something  wrong with the chain, is the chain broke ?
Activity: 312
Merit: 102
No one has cracked the pool yet?

If one does get going, I could try and get one going myself with instructions. Id be happy to host one but I have never made a pool before.

Hi, its not a matter of trying or hosting. We have to make Argon2d to work with a pool.

Well if anyone has a tutorial on how I can set a pool up id love to host one to help distribute the hash rate when we have a standalone miner.

A miner is under test at the moment, hopefully it will be ready for use before too long.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
No one has cracked the pool yet?

If one does get going, I could try and get one going myself with instructions. Id be happy to host one but I have never made a pool before.

Hi, its not a matter of trying or hosting. We have to make Argon2d to work with a pool.
legendary

{

"blocks": 2232,

"currentblocksize": 1000,

"currentblocktx": 0,

"difficulty": 0.0194657413644999,

"errors": "",

"genproclimit": 8,

"networkhashps": 69289.10994619947,

"pooledtx": 0,

"testnet": false,

"chain": "main",

"generate": true,

"hashespersec": 18600

}
what happens again?
Activity: 644
looking to buy CRDS for DGB or STRAT.

ive got like $40USD in ARK too. id buy with that aswell. but id like 500 or so CRDS if the price is right Smiley

We have created a CRDS trading thread here:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/credits-crds-otc-marketplace-buy-and-sell-crds-escrow-1974396
Activity: 12
looking to buy CRDS for DGB or STRAT.

ive got like $40USD in ARK too. id buy with that aswell. but id like 500 or so CRDS if the price is right Smiley
Activity: 8
A few of us are stuck on the final part of the pool set up. I have pasted a error message below if you think you can help us with us go ahead and message me on here or on slack.

https://pastebin.com/JMQxP80T
legendary
Activity: 2165
Merit: 1002
I have a question.  if I'm mining using the wallet about 12 hours and then stop extraction and close the wallet for two minutes of my shares are lost if I start production again in two minutes?

"networkhashps": 4476362.279231147, )

There are no shares to lose. Every second you might get a block and if you mine for an hour or any amount of time without getting blocks that time is lost.

It's like the lottery. You may buy every week for a year. All those tickets that you bought and didn't win are wasted and if you stop for a week that does not affect the chances of winning the week after that
legendary
I have a question.  if I'm mining using the wallet about 12 hours and then stop extraction and close the wallet for two minutes of my shares are lost if I start production again in two minutes?

"networkhashps": 4476362.279231147, )
Pages:
Jump to: