Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CROAT - THE CATALAN ALTCOIN - EGALITARIAN COIN OF THE CATALAN PEOPLE - page 11. (Read 66263 times)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
no, i don't see any announcement of forking. same old algo. non-asic resistant, doomed to fail!

look at other cryptonote coins, they are changing to other variants -v7, -heavy, -dark, -lite v1 etc.

any plan of croat forking into more asic resistant algo?
it's pretty obvious no fork no future.

They have already forked.
Activity: 50
We need Telegram channel !!!  Roll Eyes

Read first post

will there be larger exchanges? HitBtc Cryptopia YoBit? On Stocks.Exchange  very small sales volumes (
Activity: 346
Merit: 101
We need Telegram channel !!!  Roll Eyes
Activity: 12
Maybe make a telegram chat and slack communities. I'm pretty sure people can help the project grow better and bigger.
Activity: 205
Get Croat listed in this exchange:

https://altex.exchange/register&ref=83

It has pretty much every Cryptonight coin listed, and its free.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Just pumped price a bit. Hope i started the uptrend. ;-)
Activity: 5
Hello CROAT miners!!!

I have seen that the distribution of hashrate between the different pools is not very equitable.

I recommend that CROAT miners use all pools equally. That is what makes small miners also earn something, because if all the power is concentrated in the same Pool the small miners do not earn anything!

Please, share the power among the different Pools so that all the miners earn something and everyone is happy!

If you want this currency to grow and for the miners to trust the currency, you have to distribute the power!

Here you can see a list of available Pools:

http://croatpools.pool.cat/

I hope this coin has a great future!
Activity: 37

They have already forked.

the croatcoin slowly dies  Cry
Activity: 11
Activity: 346
Merit: 101

The opacity of the blockchain can lead to fraudulent practices, which can not serve as an excuse to discredit the technology used, the investment in cryptocurrencies or their use as a means of payment, no matter how much the tax authorities of the different States or some financial entities try to demonize their trading and use.

The Tax Agency (AEAT) will put the magnifying glass to fight against fraud where it sees that actions are necessary to detect irregularities and redirect the bad behaviors of the taxpayers. That’s how explicit many tax advisors are, who see no problem in working on the new scenarios posed by transactions with bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, as long as they fit the existing tax logic.

Consequently, it is important to analyze the taxation of cryptocurrencies and their accounting. Taxation for entrepreneurs (individuals or legal entities), miners and intermediaries. Cryptocurrency trading and the 720. The ICO and crowdfunding. Analysis of other taxes on donations or inheritance and Property Tax.

To discuss all this, we gathered in a single panel of speakers three great tax experts:

Abel García Rodríguez from Life Abogados

Ruben Lake Rosendo by Baker McKenzie

Jordi Guarch Recaj of Roca Junyent

When: Thursday, May 24, 2018 at 6:30 p.m.
Where: Auditorium of the Círculo Ecuestre Barcelona – Balmes, 169 Bis
08006 Barcelona. The AUDITORIUM room is accessed by taking the elevator at the end of the entrance on the right, end of the corridor, Basement 1.
More information: Tel .: +34 934 156 000 / [email protected]
Main sponsor: GD & A Investment Brokers, GD Real Estate Brokers
Sponsors: Life Lawyers, Baker McKenzie, Roca Junyent
Co-sponsor: CROAT
Activity: 27
Super, I've been waiting for the Ios wallet !!! Great job devs !!
Activity: 252
Merit: 100

We raised payments. Min reward 0.005 CROAT Max reward 0.1 CROAT
Activity: 349
Hello, there are news of new exchanges.
Activity: 70
Does it has the IOS wallet, devs
Activity: 252
Activity: 683
Merit: 251
When will exchanges on the likes of Iobit, Cryptopia ? I would like to trade on proven exchanges.
Activity: 683
Merit: 251
Guys, what exchange would you recommend? Who trades where now, octaex works fine?
Pages:
Jump to: