Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CROAT - THE CATALAN ALTCOIN - EGALITARIAN COIN OF THE CATALAN PEOPLE - page 7. (Read 66263 times)

Activity: 346
Merit: 101
Hi, a new URL was created to mine in pool.cat , please,  upgrade your mining software configuration to (croat-stratum.pool.cat)  Grin
Activity: 62
Merit: 0
Hello, Croat is cryptocurrency which is created for local Catalan market between buyers and merchants (there are many merchans which are accepting CROAT just now). According to my personal opinion, there is very big potential to price rise, much bigger than for other coins i.e. BTC. More info https://croat.cat/en/home/
What are the advantages of Croat over other coins? What changes occurred in the world of cryptocurrency in the presence of Croat? What do the bitcoiners think about Croat?
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
What are the advantages of Croat over other coins? What changes occurred in the world of cryptocurrency in the presence of Croat? What do the bitcoiners think about Croat?
Hello, it is Friday  again, so here are my remarks from the last week:

+ BTC a little bit recovered (+10%), so price of CROAT was approx. 1 eurocent, (160-220 Satoshi), for the last 4 weeks was definitely higher, then before

+ "mining" via Nicehash.com was profitable, we were able to see more than 300MH/s at pool.croatpirineus.cat  It seems, that this POOL was able to survive this utilization without problem. croat.ebrepools.com seems to be stable also.

- 1st official pool croat.pool.cat had outages noticed several times, there is still major part of CROAT miners at this pool.

- Electroneum forked back to original CryptoNight, since after fork back the difficulty was low, many ASIC miners switched to mine Electroneum. If we compare current daily profitability of ETN, DERO and SUMO at cryptunit.com for 1MH/s, we can see approx equal 60-70 USD = 0.009-0.011 BTC. Current profitability of CROAT is 4100CROAT/1MH/day  =  45USD = 0.007BTC/day
Since current price of hashpower on nicehash.com is about 0.009BTC/MH/day it is hard to earn CROAT coins with current price. CROAT lost some ASIC miners. While difficulty is recovering  from 300MH/s mining, we could expect that Nicehash mining could be profitable during the weekend. Of course, ETN is hard competitor, so we could not expect 300MH mining anymore...

- we are still not listed at coinmarketcap.com (I sent request 6 days ago)  It is still not here https://coinmarketcap.com/new/
I think that to be at coinmarketcap. com should be the 1st step if we want to be listed at https://whattomine.com/ and https://www.cryptunit.com/

- stocks.exchange changed layout, I do not like this change layout.. There is currently 250K Croats for SALE

- since I do not expect any new BIG exchange for CROAT in the near future, probably exchange tradeogre.com could be fine. It is fast and seems to be free without any listing fees. Nearly 100% of GRAFT coin trades are on tradeogre.com

If someone could help with coinmarket.cap and tradeogre.com registration, it will be very appreciated.

Nice weekend for everyone.
CryptoNight based coins are not profitable with Nvidia cards. It is better to mine other altcoins based on ethash algo and then just buy Croat.
Someone mining 1070? As with the 6 cards will be released in the days of coins?
Activity: 683
Merit: 251
Someone mining 1070? As with the 6 cards will be released in the days of coins?
Let's count his "mining" costs for 1 single CROAT:
0.0037BTC/1953CROAT=0.00000189 BTC/CROAT + 5% for Nicehash.com marketplace + 1-2% for exchange and transfer fees

So he is able to mine CROAT with estimate costs approx. 0.00000205 BTC

Wow! pool.croatpirineus.cat is utilized with 374MH/s from USA Nicehash.com server. I hope it will survive this utilization (probably test). The price is 0.0037 BTC/MH/day

0.0037   ∞   12185   374.3541

pool.croatpirineus.cat   461303   341.25 MH/s   20 (21)   0.8%   7/4/2018, 9:46:03 PM   (fa menys d'un minut)
TOTALS                               346.57 MH/s    178
Wow! pool.croatpirineus.cat is utilized with 374MH/s from USA Nicehash.com server. I hope it will survive this utilization (probably test). The price is 0.0037 BTC/MH/day

0.0037   ∞   12185   374.3541

pool.croatpirineus.cat   461303   341.25 MH/s   20 (21)   0.8%   7/4/2018, 9:46:03 PM   (fa menys d'un minut)
TOTALS                               346.57 MH/s    178
Activity: 346
Merit: 101
The official site does not work link to CROAT / BTC STOTSKs.exchange. Please correct

Thank you for warning us,

CROAT - BTC (STOCKS.EXCHANGE)
CROAT - ETH (STOCKS.EXCHANGE)
Activity: 5
The official site does not work link to CROAT / BTC STOTSKs.exchange. Please correct
1st official pool croat.pool.cat is down again, croatpool.com also down. Hopefully the technical issues will be resolved soon, so CROAT crucial components will be ready for hashrate rise.

1st official pool croat.pool.cat is down. Probably is the right time to spread hashing power also to other pools.

You can find the list and status of CROAT pools at http://croatpools.croatpirineus.cat

Hello everyone,

during past weeks I wrote several comments about possible CN to CN7 fork. Now there is new annoucement about decision of Electroneum to fork back to original CryptoNight algo. SUMOkoin forked back to original CryptoNight algo several weeks ago already.

Below is part of the article, the original announcement is here https://www.facebook.com/electroneum/posts/2030562537205714

-------------------
 It’s only been a few short days since I made a video and said “our fork went well! We’re ready for 20m Users!”.

The fork was a great success, from a technical standpoint. Unfortunately, we never got back the number of GPU miners that are needed to ensure our network runs smoothly and has stable block emission. A new phenomenon has emerged where a number of users are mining Electroneum in waves. They come on and then leave after a few hours in a coordinated manner to mine ETN in a completely selfish way. We can’t blame people for maximizing their profit, but we have not built up the amount of “hashing power” that is required to make this impossible and create the stability we need in the network.

This has left us at risk. As such, we have to take urgent action to stabilise our network and protect the Electroneum community.
Hello blockchain-man, thank You for Your interest in CROAT and also for Your willingness to help.
CROAT is currently undervalued coin, till now it was promoted in Catalonia only, while the international PR was relatively weak.

CROAT is still no listed on coinmarketcap.com and whattomine.com After that (according to my opinion), the mining difficulty and price of CROAT will rise UP quickly and this will open space for new opportunities. 

I read about CROAT and found that this coin could meet "economic needs, but also by people of history, culture and individuals." If so, the expansion and development of CROAT will face many difficulties requiring the technology of the project need continuous improvement?
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
I read about CROAT and found that this coin could meet "economic needs, but also by people of history, culture and individuals." If so, the expansion and development of CROAT will face many difficulties requiring the technology of the project need continuous improvement?
Hello dani-cat, there is no reason for illusion loss :-)

If we look at coinmarketcap.com, we can see, that nearly any new coin is loosing position. It means, that price of the coin is falling faster than rise of total count of mined coins.
But CROAT is far more resistant to BTC big player games, than most of the other altcoins.
CROAT will break within 100 days 50% of emission point. Let's compare CROAT with our competitor SUMOKOIN, which is still under 20% of emission.
PRICE of SUMOkoin is 50x bigger than price of CROAT. SUMOkoin price is about 50 cents = price of CROAT accepted by CROAT merchants several months ago, before initial CROAT correction at octaex.com
If we compare SUMOKOIN with CROAT from usage point of view, we can see, that SUMOkoin has no added value, it is a pure speculative coin.
There is no reason why price of SUMO is higher than price of CROAT, except this, that far more mining hashpower is needed for 1 SUMOkoin that for 1 CROAT.
The current mining difficulty of SUMOkoin is 77G, while difficulty of CROAT is 1.5G
This is everything, it is no magic here. SUMOkoin was able to attract more ASIC and Nicehash miners after fork back to pure CryptoNight algo, which is used also by CROAT.

The CROAT is currently more profitable coin than SUMO, the only problem is, that ASIC and NICEHASH miners do not know about it. But I am sure, that it will be changed in the near future. Anyone from us could do something for rise of "mining difficulty" which is requirement for rise of price. That's the reason, why I wrote to yesterday my topic into this thread about CROAT mining using NICEHASH.COM marketplace 

I'm in charge of making it known by shops in a few towns. Mollet area, granollers. But the octaex scam and various "coincidences" I missed the illusion
Activity: 12
I'm in charge of making it known by shops in a few towns. Mollet area, granollers. But the octaex scam and various "coincidences" I missed the illusion
All PR was performed within Catalonia (TV, Radio, conferences...) I hope, that anyone in Catalonia, who is able to recognize Monero and Bitcoin knows the CROAT.. :-)   

Does CROAT enjoy any popularity among Catalan people actually? Do they know it exists?
Activity: 42
I hope you advance!
Faultless activity, cognitive vision.  Good luck.
Activity: 52
Merit: 2
Does CROAT enjoy any popularity among Catalan people actually? Do they know it exists?
Hello everyone,

today evening is probably time to write something about the nicehash.com

Our 1st official pool croat.pool.cat is still out of order. 2/3 from 200 miners are cut off... If we look at the other pools (in this moment croat.ebrepools.com), we can see that hashrate is nearly same than before. The hashrate of ASIC miners at croat.pool.cat was substituted by hashrate of single Nicehash miner, who is using oportunity on Nicehash.com marektplace.

Let's count:

his hashrate is about 15MH/s
his price is about 0.0035 BTC/MH/day
the current estimate mining profit on CROAT network is about 2800CROATS/MH/day

Let's count his "mining" costs for 1 single CROAT:
0.0035BTC/2800CROAT=0.00000125BTC/CROAT + 5% for Nicehash.com marketplace + 1-2% for exchange and transfer fees

So he is able to mine CROAT with estimate costs approx. 0.00000134 BTC

Is up to him, what he will do, he can HOLD, SELL

This opportunity is just now, usually the price 0.005BTC/MH/day or more and mining of CROAT is unprofitable. 

So mining using Nicehash.com is one of the option for anyone to obtain CROAT beside simple BUY on the stocks.exchange
But You should be very carefull.. For the beginner the risk of loss is significant.

1st official pool croat.pool.cat is down. Probably is the right time to spread hashing power also to other pools.

You can find the list and status of CROAT pools at http://croatpools.croatpirineus.cat

Pages:
Jump to: